76

Liu Shuo confirmed it: "Did you really not see him? He gave me this and said you would have a chat with him."

As he said that, Liu Shuo took out a somewhat old painting and a pair of wedding rings. The painting showed a quiet crane with its head hanging down to drink water by the lake, surrounded by white clouds and a fairy air. The crane's eyes were slightly closed and its feathers were pure white.

But I didn't expect it to become like this.

Nian Ning thought that he was married to a terrestrial crane who didn't understand love and mortal world, so he could come and go without hesitation, but he didn't expect that he was just married to a blind and ruthless birdman, and he couldn't let him come or go.

Nian Ning looked down at the pile of things for a while, and finally said, "Let him come over."

No matter what, the two marriages between Lin Hechen and him, a bad relationship, must have an ending for him to judge.

Because he has a new start.

White gauze curtains were swinging by the window of the ward, and Lin Hechen was sitting quietly by the window. His eyes were covered with thick gauze, and a little yellow and red blood seeped out of the gauze, and he could smell a strong smell of medicine. It seemed that Liu Shuo was not talking nonsense to lie to Nian Ning.

It is extremely cold to open the window to blow the wind in such a cold winter, but Lin Hechen seemed to have melted away, letting the biting wind blow his pale and lifeless face over and over again. He lost a lot of weight, but that elegant ink face was still beautiful, but there was a haggard and lost soul in it, like a picture of a crane in a mourning hall remembering the ancients.

As if hearing the sound of Nian Ning coming in, Lin Hechen closed the window, tilted his head slightly, and smiled calmly as if reunited after a long absence, and greeted Nian Ning with a friendly attitude: "Is Xiao Ning here? Sit down."

Nian Jing said quietly: "Jiang Fan is still waiting for me outside, I will sit down soon, so that he won't worry, you are looking for me, what's the matter?"

"Jiang Fan is...waiting for you, isn't it?" After Lin Hechen said this, he seemed to be silent for a long time, as if in a daze. Finally, he slowly lowered his head. All the strength of character he had propped up seemed to be released at this moment, and only a kind of exhaustion filled his body. Lin Hechen leaned on the chair and said to himself, "Xiao Ning, people can't make mistakes, can they?"

Nian Ning was a little puzzled: "What?"

"But how can you not make mistakes?" Lin Hechen continued to talk to himself, "How can you not make mistakes when you meet someone you really love at the wrong time?"

How can we not worry and fear, tossing and turning, self-denial and then sinking step by step, unwilling to admit that we are sinking, and worrying that we will not be able to give the other party the life they want.

During the dark period, only the faint light of dawn and the smiling voice brought by Nian Ning were the only things that could guide Lin Hechen. He touched it with his fingers, felt it with his breath, and thoughtlessly imagined Nian Ning's appearance, and couldn't help imagining the appearance of this pawn in his hand that suddenly broke into his life.

He has always been ruthless and ruthless, contrary to his light and calm appearance. Even the old man often sighs that he is too murderous, and even the brotherhood cannot be easily controlled. He was born to be in power. But because of this, the old man is often worried that he will not show mercy, afraid that he will not leave any escape for others, so he dare not hand over the Lin family to him easily.