32

Mrs. Lin's face was pale, and there was a slap mark on her right cheek. She covered her right cheek, not caring about being slapped by Nian's father, and she couldn't believe it: "You said Xiaozhi lost the lawsuit?! How is it possible?"

Nian's father put his hands on his knees, and he was so angry that he couldn't breathe: "How do I know! 110 million, and now the big money is all trapped in the Lin family, how do you want me to get it out?! Gu Musheng is still asking for cash! If the funds are withdrawn from the Lin family, all the initial investment is now in vain! Look at your wonderful son!"

Nian's father gritted his teeth: "I'll ask Nian Zhi to apologize to Nian Ning and let him spare Nian Zhi and Nian's family, you go with me!"

Mrs. Lin went through the past over and over in her mind. She stood up in a trance, and lay down again. She held her forehead and sneered: "...It's useless to beg Nianning. According to this result, Nianzhi only needs to pay him a few million. Don't you understand?"

Mrs. Lin: "It's Gu Musheng who won't let Nianzhi and us go. He was able to go crazy like that for Nianzhi. Now that he knows that he made the wrong person, he will only go even crazier!"

Mrs. Lin smiled sadly: "He was able to die for Nian Zhi back then, and now he can let us die for Nian Ning!"

Sitting in the lobby, Nian Zhi had cold hands and feet, sweating profusely in the warm air-conditioned room, and his lower lip kept trembling.

Next to him sat Gu Mucheng with surprisingly pale lips. The bandage on his hand was still oozing blood, but his face was flushed, his breathing was short of breath, his eyes were scattered, and they all fell on the same person—Nian Ning.

There was no sound in the judging room, and even the barrage of the live broadcast was pitifully small, but the number of people continued unabated. Everyone was waiting for the 110 million people.

Except Nian Ning.

Nian Ning objected to Gu Musheng's request to return the 110 million yuan to him: "This is your money, just keep it yourself."

Gu Musheng insisted: "This is supposed to be yours, and what I want to buy with this money is your painting."

Gu Mucheng looked haggard, with water hanging from his eyelashes, but he straightened his back, maintaining an arrogant look, looking pitiful and hateful, but Nian Ning didn't want to argue with him anymore.

Nian Ning and Gu Musheng had fought enough, and they didn't say a word from the beginning to the end, but Nian Ning thought about it carefully, and it was his fault.

Gu Musheng is proud, he is mean, and no one is willing to give in. Both sides will suffer. Nian Ning said calmly: "But if I know that this painting will lead to this, I will not paint it, and I will not sell it to you."

"No matter how much you pay, it won't happen, Young Master Gu, you should get back 110 million, but don't give it to me, you should return the painting to me, and we will cancel everything."

Gu Musheng was silent for a few minutes, looking straight at Nian Ning: "I don't." His eyes were flushed, and he gritted his teeth and said fiercely, "I will give it to you, Nian Ning, you don't have to, but I will give it to you."

Nian Ning sighed, as if pitying him: "Why bother?"

Gu Musheng understood what Nian Ning meant, and he was saying, Young Master Gu, you don’t have anyone, it’s just that you can’t get something for the first time, so why torture yourself like this, forgetting about him is good for both parties.

Gu Musheng was also very calm: "I can't do it, Nianning."

Even if he begged to die, he couldn't do it. It was indeed the first time he couldn't get someone, but he had never wanted someone like this before. When he thought of burning his internal organs, living would be worse than death, and hated to death, what he thought about was not punishment, but how to kiss him more deeply after he got it.