page 1-5

The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family

Fang Zichen was an excellent academic who once traveled through time, had a husband and a son.
  The husband is forced to marry.
  My son bought one and got one free.
  Fang Zichen: "At the age of eighteen, my husband and my son are on the hot bed. Who else can reach such a pinnacle of life!" The family is poor and the top
  student can't do anything. He can only go to the dock in the town to fight against the big bag.
  Everyone in the village sympathized with Brother Zhao, saying that he had a hard life and worked as a cow and horse for the Ma family for twelve years. Now the Ma family sold him and his son to Fang Zichen.
  Fang Zichen was a foreigner with only a face, no money, and no place. He lived in a dilapidated house that had been demolished by the village chief's family. He was so poor that even flies refused to fly to his house.
  Brother Zhao is really jumping from one fire pit to another, how painful it is!
  As a result, the couple got better and better together.
  Zhao Ge'er's business started, and he made the roast duck rice sausage very fragrant. Fang Zichen started reading, and he won the first place in the Tongsheng Scholar Examination three times in a row.
  After all, I still have to bring Brother Zhao water to wash his feet when he gets home.
  Villager: Is this a fire pit? I am willing to jump into this fire pit ten times.
  Fang Zichen had a great time raising his son. When his classmates and friends met his son, they praised him for looking like you.
  Fang Zichen didn't listen at first until his stepson was six years old. He grew more handsome and looked more familiar.
  Before he could urgently ask Brother Zhao what was going on, he accidentally learned that Brother Zhao had always had Bai Yueguang in his heart, and he still couldn't forget it after many years, and he was just a substitute.
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  Brother Zhao, you are an idiot.
  Fang Zichen left a divorce letter and decisively ran away from home with his children. Little did he know that Brother Zhao in Kyoto was holding the divorce letter, his eyes were red, and he was vomiting blood.
  He chased his husband for thousands of miles and led his men to block Fang Zichen in the hut.
  "Either come back with me, or I will drown you in this latrine."
  Fang Zichen vowed to die: "...The latrine is too smelly, I will go back with you."
  Fang Zichen decided to return to Beijing to meet with Bai Moonlight, until she knew who Bai Yueguang was,
  Fang Zichen:...Barbie is Q.
  Bai Yueguang is handsome, well-versed in both civil and military affairs, extremely smart, healthy and humorous... His ideas are a bit tough and he can't fight, so he withdrew.
  Handsome sand sculpture attack × bun-faced little pitiful sufferer
  Demining:
  1. Redemption article.
  2. False stand-in. People who think they are stand-ins are actually misunderstandings.
  3. Marry first, love later (referring to attack)
  4. Give birth to children.
  5. The parents are short-sighted.
  6. Heat slowly.
  ...

  Content tags: Farming through time, sweet and refreshing stories.
  Protagonists: Fang Zichen, Zhao Geer.
  NOT MY NOVEL
FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY
MTL
Page 1/521 Next─Page

Chapter 1:
  "Hey~"
  In front of a dilapidated house in Xiaohe Village, a young man sat on the threshold, holding his chin with his hands and sighing.
  He has handsome features, his eyes are lowered, and his lazy expression is slightly cynical.
  The reddish setting sun reflected on his face, adding life to his fair complexion.
  He seems to be a kid from a rich family who is out of tune with this run-down village.
  This man's name is Fang Zichen, known as Fang Dababa. He has just turned eighteen and traveled from 2022 three days ago.
  Fang Zichen had never experienced anything related to supernatural beings, but he was familiar with this idea!
  "System?" He shouted several times: "Space? Spiritual spring? 007?"
  Phew!
  A gust of wind blew past several leaves, but no one answered him.
  All right!
  Fang Zichen sighed again, feeling sour in his heart.
  Why do Mao people all have golden fingers as big as their arms when they travel through time, but he doesn’t?
  This is fucking unfair.
  "Father~"
  A child walked towards him, holding a handful of wild vegetables in his arms, looking down at his toes, and called him timidly.
  Fang Zichen looked at him, feeling strange.
  This kid is called Guaizi, and he has a three-headed body, no, saying that he has a three-headed body is considered a compliment. I heard that he is already three years old, but he is short, small, and skinny and looks like he has a big head. He does not look like a three-year-old child at all.
  How come you can walk at such a young age?
  When the gourd baby pops out, it's even bigger than him.
  But short is short, and skinny is skinny. The good boy looks so cute, with big eyes, beautiful nose and beady lips. If we were to go back to modern times and walk on the street, there would definitely be a lot of girls with motherly love coming over and asking: "Child, what are you doing?" What color sack do you like? Can a urea bag be used?"