491-495

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 491/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

, Now that I am getting older, I am afraid it will be even more difficult. A few years ago, I took Yixi to bed when she was thirty years old. When I came out later, I heard my mother-in-law saying that she wanted her husband to have a baby. "
  Brother Zhao raised his head in surprise when he heard this.
  Meng Ruqing didn't think there was anything strange.
  Xie Xiaoyu said: "It didn't work out. My husband and father-in-law said it as soon as she said it. "
  Every family has problems that are difficult to recite, and Brother Zhao doesn't know how to persuade her. He can probably understand Li's mother. She always wants to have a companion for her children, otherwise if she is no longer around, her children will be alone. She was lonely.
  But it was not easy for her brother to have a baby, but she couldn't understand it.
  Besides, it wasn't that Xie Xiaoyu didn't want it, so what's the use of urging?
  Talking too much will only make the family uneasy.
  Brother Zhao sighed: "She's probably just free. If you ask her to go to the store to help, if something happens, she won't be able to keep an eye on you. Xie Xiaoyu's eyes lit up: "
  Brother Zhao, what you say makes sense!"
  "My husband said that when people are full and idle, they will have many things to do. " Xie
  Xiaoyu nodded and said: "When you said that, I remembered it. I will go to learn from him later. He has the most bad ideas." "
  Li Yisheng stayed here for only two days and then went back. Li's father and mother came rarely, so it was hard to leave the two old people alone. It was the Chinese New Year.
  Fang Zichen sent him out: "Uncle and aunt are here. Go back?
  Li Yisheng shook his head: "I won't go back. " "
  He had been transferred back to Qianzhou by Fang Zichen some time ago, and he was giving 'classes' in the training area with Master Li. The female soldiers were training in the morning. Li Yisheng was so busy that he opened a medical clinic by the way. Now he is sitting in the morning clinic. In the afternoon class, he had superb medical skills, and because of Fang Zichen's relationship, people in the city were very respectful to him. Li's father and Li's mother saw that he was living a happy life here, and thought that if he returned to his hometown, Mrs. Li would definitely It is to ask Li Yisheng to help Li Yixing.
  The second wife of the Li family has no ability. At first, she lived with Old Mrs. Li and her father. Now that Old Mrs. Li is old, the number of visits to the doctor is less, so he cannot make much money, but this person He thought highly of Li Yixing, always thinking that he would be successful in the exam, which would bring glory to his ancestors, and regarded him as the hope of the Li family.

  Li Yixing did not go to the academy to study, but invited his wife to have a one-on-one relationship. The year before last, he finally passed the exam and he was very happy. Fortunately, the second room of the Li family took the opportunity to blow some wind, so Mrs. Li went to Li's father and asked him to follow him.
  "Yixing is also your nephew after all. His broken bones are still connected, so our Li family is counting on him. If he can move up in the future, your face will be bright, right? If he calls you uncle, if something happens to your big house in the future, he won't be able to do nothing to save you. We medical practitioners are the most likely to provoke people. You If you don’t think about yourself, you should also think about Yisheng. "
  As a doctor, if your medical skills are not good, it will be difficult to make a living. If your medical skills are superb, big families will come to you. Although you will make a lot of money, if you meet a good family, you will not be embarrassed if you can't cure them. People are reasonable and will not be embarrassed. Those who are unreasonable will lose their jobs. It is a trivial matter, and it is not uncommon for them to lose their heads if they are angered.
  Everyone has a close relative. Li's father has been helping the second wife of the Li family these years. If Li Yisheng had not been with Li Er, When his aunt started making trouble, Li's father probably agreed.
  But now he can't keep his promise. The second roommate of the Li family has ridiculed his son many times. The relationship between Li Yixing and Li Yisheng is not that good. If the two are brothers and respectful brothers, then help. But Li Yixing has a bit of ink in his belly and feels that he is inferior in everything. He is only a good scholar, and he obviously does not like Li Yisheng. So, if something happens to Li Yisheng in the future, will he help him? And Li Yixing is in his twenties
  . Now, he has just been admitted as a scholar. Li's father went out to inquire around, but he was still scratching his head and wondering whether he would be admitted to the exam. People outside said that it is even more difficult to pass the exam, and even the top ten on the red list may not be able to do it. I can pass the exam, not to mention the one at the end of the crane
  ... I don’t know when the confession will be true, and there are probably people in their fifties and sixties who are still taking the exam. The
  teacher invited first has limited knowledge, and Li Yixing has already He is a scholar, and he has taught everything he can. If he wants to go up further, it is best to find another good teacher. But now this master has already had 100 or 20 cases in a month. Hiring a better one will probably be more expensive. The Li family only opened a medical clinic, and they were not wealthy and powerful people.
  Moreover, now that Fang Zichen is aspired to be a third-rank official, he has a good relationship with Li Yisheng and does not look down on him at all. If Li Yisheng is really unfortunate in the future, Why can't Fang Zichen protect him?
  Knowing what happened to Fang Zichen, Mr. Li still wanted Li Yisheng to talk to Fang Zichen and find some ways for Li Yixing.
  This Li's father would never dare to speak to Li Yisheng.
  Li Yixing, he It's not a good thing to look at, but it's really helpful. If something happens in the future, Fang Zichen will probably be implicated, and it's hard to repay the favor. Although
  Li's father doesn't have much future, he can see things clearly.
  He didn't dare to openly refuse Mr. Li, as this would be unfilial. Now, although it was hard to leave his homeland, Li's father did not want to go back. If he went back,
  his son might also have to go back.
  It's not possible to "become a cow and a horse" for Li Yixing.
  Li Yisheng has to go to the military training in the afternoon, and no one is paying attention to the medical center. Now Li's father can take over. Li Yisheng doesn't go back. He doesn't know why.
  Fang Zichen feels inexplicably relieved. He can't explain it. Origin. After
  sending away the Li family, Chu Liu and his family went to Beilu County.