36-40

Fry the garlic leaves together and cook the cabbage.
  Fang Zichen helped to light the fire. When the pot was hot, he first put the meat in, and when it was cooked, he poured in the chopped garlic leaves.
  A fragrance suddenly wafted from the pot.
  The good boy smelled the smell in the backyard and rushed over. Fortunately, the surrounding people lived far away, otherwise he would have been talked to.
  As soon as the good boy entered the kitchen, he wanted to run into Fang Zichen's arms. Fang Zichen put his index finger on his forehead to prevent him from getting close: "Have you washed your hands?" "Yes
  ," the good boy stretched out his hand to show him: "It's clean. ."
  "Yeah~" Fang Zichen lifted him up, placed him across his thighs, uncovered his clothes, and tickled him hard. The good boy didn't even react, and his two little hands were grabbed. He couldn't break free, so he could only twist. He kept his small body and laughed non-stop: "Father, hehe~ He is a bad guy~ Hehe, bad guy~"
  Fang Zichen pinched his butt: "A bad guy is a bad guy, and a good egg has to be fried."
  After a while, Fang Zichen let him go The obedient boy sat obediently and helped Brother Zhao watch the fire while he went to wash the cabbage.
  The cabbage grown at Brother Zhou's house is not bad. He takes good care of it. He catches insects every day. There is not even a worm hole in the leaves. They are wrapped very well. One cabbage weighs three to four kilograms.
  You won't be able to finish eating so much, just break off a few leaves and stir-fry a bowl.
  Brother Zhao glanced at him a few times, feeling warm in his heart. It was an indescribable feeling. Being with Fang Zichen made Brother Zhao feel very safe. It was a kind of stability, even if the sky fell. There is no need to worry, it is so warm and comforting.

  Fang Zichen was squatting on the side washing vegetables. His movements could be seen to be a bit unfamiliar and clumsy. Men in the village never did these things in the kitchen. These days, it is important for gentlemen to stay in the kitchen far away. It seems that for them, cooking once and washing dishes , not a man anymore.
  At first, when Fang Zichen was washing the dishes, Brother Zhao pushed him out and said that men didn't wash the dishes. It was their brother's woman who did it. Fang Zichen said, "Why can't men wash the dishes? Then men don't have to eat?" Fang
  Zichen I don't mind this. I can't come back and just wait for dinner like an uncle. He goes to work and there is no land at home. Brother Zhao seems to have done nothing at home, but Fang Zichen knows that this person There is never a moment of free time. He has to carry water, clean the yard, collect firewood and find wild vegetables every day. He is even busier and more tired than him.
  He washed the vegetables piece by piece very carefully. After all, they were poured with excrement water. How could he put it into his mouth if he couldn't wash it thoroughly?
  "Brother Zhao, I've washed the vegetables, what else do you want me to do?"
  Brother Zhao handed over the shovel: "You take over, I'll cut the vegetables."
  "Oh!"
  "I haven't put them away yet. Salt," Brother Zhao turned around and said, "You put a little and stir-fry a few more times. The garlic leaves will cook quickly."
  Fang Sanshao took the salt shaker and there was a small porcelain spoon in it: "How much should you put in?"
  Zhao Brother cut vegetables without replying: "A little is enough."
  A little?
  What do you mean by a little bit?
  A spoonful is a little bit, and a half spoonful is a little bit too!
  Fang Zichen didn't ask any more questions. He had never seen pork before, so he couldn't have seen pigs running away!
  He put in half a spoonful, stir-fried it well, picked up a piece of lean meat, blew on it and handed it to the good boy: "Try it, try it, and see if it tastes good enough." At this time, he was still making trouble, and the good boy couldn't reach it with his mouth
  . , stretched his neck, and when he was about to bite, he lifted the chopsticks up again. The good boy stood on tiptoes, and as soon as his mouth touched the meat, he lifted up the chopsticks again.
  The good boy licked his lips, pouted and hugged his calf: "Daddy is bad~"
  Fang Zichen said with a smile, "I won't tease you anymore, here you go."
  "Ah~" The good boy took a bite and his eyes suddenly narrowed.
  "Does it taste good enough?"
  The good boy nodded: "Enough~"
  "Is it delicious?"
  The good boy sat back on the small bench and nodded wildly: "Good time, it's so fragrant."
  Fang Zichen took the credit half way: " My cooking skills are delicious even if they are made from shit."
  Brother Zhao curled his lips, this person is used to being shameless.
  The cabbage was fried separately, with a lot of lard, and Brother Zhao was a good cook, so Fang Zichen was satisfied with the meal.
  It was still dark after dinner, and the days were always longer in summer. Brother Zhao heated up the water and gave the boy a bath in the yard.
  Fang Zichen sat aside. The good boy's hair used to be tied up in a bun, but now it was washed and let down. His little face was flushed with hot water.
  Fang Zichen pinched it: "Why do you look like a little girl?"
  The good boy stood naked in the tub: "I don't think it's a girl, I have a small penis."
  Fang Zichen was happy: "Oh! Yes, you have a penis."
  Brother Zhao glared at them: "Don't talk nonsense."