336-340

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 336/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Qin Hengxuan sighed silently.
  Meng Ruqing spoke first after a while, with a hoarse voice: "Brother Xuan, I want to be a good boy."
  Except for the child who he never got to see once he was born, he had never thought about a person so much. , even if I haven’t seen Mrs. Zuo Xiang for several years, the longing for her is not so strong.
  Qin Hengxuan sighed, wiped his face, and said in a deep voice: "I miss him too." He changed his subject and said, "How about I ask someone to bring him back and live here for a few months!" Meng Ruqing smiled bitterly, and
  then The painting should have been painted by Fang Zichen. He painted the boy very vividly and his facial contours were all drawn in one stroke. This is mostly due to the painter's extraordinary painting skills. He has also painted it thousands of times, and his appearance is deeply engraved in his mind. In my mind, I started writing with inspiration.
  Fang Zichen must have doted on this child, how could he be willing to let the good boy come over.
  The journey is long, and the distance between south and north takes several months.
  Thinking about it from his perspective, if it were his child, he would definitely be reluctant to let the child leave him. He would be worried about not seeing her for a day.
  Even if Fang Zichen and Brother Zhao were willing, Guaizi might not want to. They stayed in the house for a while last time. The first few days were fine. Later, Meng Ruqing heard that he started to ask Brother Zhao when he would go home. He missed his father.
  Meng Ruqing felt her nose was a little sore: "I'm afraid his father won't give it."

  Qin Hengxuan said: "If you don't give it, I'll beat him hard. After a beating, he will want to give it."
  Meng Ruqing: "..."
  The lights in the room went out and the room was dark.
  Qin Hengxuan's shoulders immediately slumped after lying on the bed, and the pretended calmness and composure disappeared from his face in an instant.
  That being said, the Qin family would never do such a thing as robbing someone's child, but I really miss that boy. When the good boy was around, there were times when he was so angry that he jumped up and wanted to beat him up. He paused for a moment, but now that he was not here, and he was really thinking too hard, as soon as he closed his eyes, he could remember him with his head raised, his big black eyes open, sweetly calling him 'handsome grandpa'.
  Unfortunately, the situation in the DPRK is unclear and they cannot leave easily.
  ...
  Brother Zhao is happy when the good boy has a place to go.
  Although Fang Zichen could teach him when he came back from work, he didn't have much time after all. This was a low-level move, and the oil lamp was dim, so Fang Zichen didn't dare to let him look at it for too long. He was really short-sighted, and he had to put on his glasses to keep them. The good boy had to work on the papers that came down during the day. He could finish them in more than an hour, and then read by himself for a while. No one played with him during the break, and the inner courtyard was lonely. Brother Zhao often saw him. He and Black Tornado ran to the outer courtyard and squatted at the gate to watch people coming and going. They looked lonely and pitiful.
  Children, after all, need a playmate.
  He went to study for a while, and when he came back, Brother Zhao looked at him and smiled.
  Although Mr. Ji is old, his thinking is considered "open" and his knowledge is really profound.

  Knowing that Guaizi was beaten by Master in the private school before, you still touched Guaizi's head and said that he suffered a lot. Then Confucius took it out of context and half-heartedly, and he deserved to be beaten by your father.
  What Guaizi said sometimes didn't quite make sense, but after Master Ji carefully examined it, he found it to be very reasonable.
  Just like now, Master Ji first told a story and called his name: "Lan Ze, how do you understand this story?" The good boy answered like the boy from the Shang Shu family. The central idea of ​​this story is that men
  are Treat women as inferior.
  Master Ji: "Then do you think this is right?"
  "
  No." "What's wrong?"
  "Men are superior to women. It doesn't mean that men are more noble and women are more humble. It means that men should be self-respecting and women should be humble." Good boy Said: "The so-called male supremacy refers to the fact that men should be just and selfless like God, and have the spirit of self-improvement. That is, 'Heaven is strong, and you can always strive for self-improvement'. And the term 'female inferiority' refers to female benevolence, We should be as humble and tolerant as the earth. Only in this way can we be virtuous and carry the heaven without any regrets or regrets."
  What he said was inconsistent with his ideas at the same time, and there was a big difference, but Master Ji nodded in admiration: "Did your father teach you this?" "Yeah!" said the good boy, "Father said,
  people They are all born from father and mother. Women and brothers are great and should not be looked down upon. If you even look down on the person who gives birth to children, then your kindness is in vain." Master Ji has not spoken yet.
  Xia Jinghong doesn't know when he came, and he doesn't know who is outside. After listening for a long time, he seemed to be very satisfied with what Guaizi said, holding his head and touching it.