71-75

chicken.
  Today Brother Zhao went out, and the boy sat at home for a while, then went to the vegetable field to pull weeds, and broke off a few cabbage leaves to feed the chickens. When the chickens were full, he took the sheep out and surrounded the village. After going around a circle and coming back, the sheep's belly was also full.
  Even though he is young, he is not vague at all when doing things. He is already quite experienced in feeding chickens.
  Tonight, stir-fry shredded pork with sour bamboo shoots and add chopped green onion and egg soup.
  Brother Zhao was beating eggs when Fang Zichen rushed in from the door.
  His head was covered with sweat, and his usually pale face turned red.
  Brother Zhao put down the bowl. Before he could ask him what was wrong and why he was running in such a hurry, Fang Zichen started shouting.
  "Brother Zhao!"
  "What's wrong?" Brother Zhao asked.
  Fang Zichen: "I tell you, you almost became a widow."
  Brother Zhao immediately frowned: "Why are you talking nonsense again." He didn't like Fang Zichen saying such things.
  "I'm not talking nonsense." Fang Zichen felt a little scared at the moment. If he encountered a tiger or a wolf, he thought he could learn from Wu Song, but Xiong Xiongzi, such a big guy, was as rough and thick as a cow. He felt that no matter how awesome he was, he couldn't be beaten to death with just one punch!
  "I just met a blind bear on the road."
  In modern society, except for people who are mentally ill, ordinary people would have passed by with a punch... Let you fool people here.
  But in ancient times, that was nothing unusual.
  There are tigers, but a bear is just blind. Isn't that normal?
  A few years ago, some people went into the mountains to cut firewood and saw Xiong Xiazi's excrement by the stream. They came back and reported it to the village chief. Therefore, the village chief even held a village meeting at the sun drying field to ask the villagers to pay attention when going up the mountain to cut firewood. A little bit.

  In the past winter, wolves often came to the village at night.
  At that time, Brother Zhao always couldn't sleep all night long. The Ma family's firewood shed was in tatters. The door was made of two wooden boards. There were wolves howling outside. He put the firewood behind the door and lay down on the straw with his good boy in his arms. In the pile, I was cold and scared, and I didn't dare to look away from the door for a moment.
  There are many wild animals on the mountain, but they don't come out of the mountains at ordinary times.
  Brother Zhao panicked for a moment when he heard this, his hands were shaking, and he asked in a hoarse voice, "Are you okay?" As he said this, he wanted to untie Fang Zichen's clothes to see if he was injured.
  Male animals will instinctively want to show their strongest and best side in the presence of female animals.
  Fang Zichen was scared to death at that time, but he definitely couldn't say this, as it would damage his image of greatness in Brother Zhao's mind.
  He took Brother Zhao's hand that was stretched out to his chest and started to blow: "It's okay, you don't have to worry, it's no match for me."
  Brother Zhao was confused: "Huh?"
  "I punched it, and it I just fell to the ground and couldn't get up." Fang Zichen said nonchalantly: "The blind bear looks bigger, but he is actually very soft." As he spoke, he remembered the scene just now.
  Why didn't Blind Bear attack him?
  This is the time when they are hunting like crazy and preparing to gain weight for the winter!
  Could it be that...it was frightened away by the fierce masculinity in me?

  One of the instincts of animals is to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, and this may be the case.
  Thinking this way, Fang Zichen laughed proudly, and his bragging grew louder and louder.
  The blind bear was so big, he punched him, and the blind bear almost flew away. When he was fighting with the blind bear, he was so powerful, the scene was so thrilling, and how he was in Under the fangs of the blind bear, how did he use his extraordinary wisdom to avert danger?
  Brother Zhao: "..."
  Brother Zhao is uneducated, but he is not stupid.
  Fang Zichen's hair wasn't messed up, and his clothes weren't dirty. Who were you trying to deceive?
  He was more inclined to think that Fang Zichen really met Xiong Xiazi, but there was no fight, so he probably ran away.
  His eyes fell on Fang Zichen's legs. Fang Zichen was tall and had long legs, so he should be able to outrun Blind Bear.
  Brother Zhao doesn't believe it, but some people do.