501-505

With the addition of 100,000 Beijing troops, they may not be able to compete with Da Liang and Beiqi.
  Fang Zichen's letters were also sent to the imperial court one after another.
  Xia Jinghong had a splitting headache. He hadn't had a good night's sleep in more than a month and his eyesight was so severe that Eunuch Huang had been reading the latest reviews to him.
  This time Fang Zichenxin came.
  Eunuch Huang read it to him.
  Your Majesty, send troops quickly! It feels like the Northwest Army will be unable to withstand it.
  Your Majesty, how will the refugees be accommodated? When will the food from the imperial court arrive?
  Your Majesty, have you sent troops? If you don’t come back, I will have to give up my burden, whether you are old or young!
  The emperor...
  always asked him to think of something quickly.
  Xia Jinghong really wanted to go to Quzhou himself to give him a kick.
  This brat will be very cowardly if something happens to him.
  Disaster relief food has been sent out, but the two places are far apart, so it won't arrive that quickly.
  Fortunately, Mr. Fang has settled the people first. The prefect of Jizhou needs to be beheaded!
  The refugees were properly resettled, and Xia Jinghong breathed a sigh of relief.
  He approved some more papers overnight, and before dawn the next day, Eunuch Huang came in to help him get dressed.
  As soon as I got outside and turned my head, there was another little eunuch shouting outside.
  Report...
  As soon as Xia Jinghong heard this word, he knew that something serious was going to happen, and his temples suddenly hurt.
  All the ministers below were also stunned.
  Fell again?
  Can you give them a breather?
  The soldiers outside came in, holding a fold in both hands. They were not soldiers from Jizhou.
  It's from Ganzhou.
  Eunuch Huang went down to get the coupons and came back. Xia Jinghong thought it was a letter from Fang Zichen, and asked him to think of something quickly. But when he saw it, good guy, he said he couldn't wait, but Lu Zhengren didn't seem to be able to do it. If he really counted on him, Jizhou was afraid It was going to fall, and he was going to do it himself.
  Xia Jinghong almost couldn't catch his breath again and leaned slumped on the dragon chair.

  The liberal arts champion leads the troops into battle, and their Great Xia...is about to end.
  The Prime Minister of the Left couldn't bear to see anyone looking down on Fang Zichen. This was his grandson after all, and he looked very much like his brother. He had a very exciting mind, wouldn't he want to fight?
  Why not?
  Wasn't he the one who trained me to be a good boy?
  Xia Jinghong held his forehead and said feebly: "Leading an army in battle does not depend solely on the talent of one person. How to dispatch troops and generals, and how to arrange troops are all very particular. If I could rely on only one person, I would have killed the enemy by myself. How can we still let them dance there when it's cold?"
  Manchao Wenwu pursed his lips for a moment and lowered his head, as if he couldn't bear to look directly at them.
  Eunuch Huang felt very embarrassed after hearing this, his face was a little hot, and he whispered: "Your Majesty, you are exaggerating." Chapter 438 Xia Jinghong used to be

in
  the Qin family, and General Qin taught him how to practice swordsmanship. He acted like he was drunk and going crazy, swaying from side to side, trying to fall over. General Qin shook his head when he saw it. Xia Jinghong didn't have the skills to practice martial arts at all. The late emperor would not have allowed him to be in this position, and Eunuch Huang had served him since he was a child, so he understood it best.
  Xia Jinghong: "..."
  This dog slave, pull him down and kill him.
  Eunuch Huang was glared at by him, he was so embarrassed that he didn't dare to look at him.
  When Fang Zichen led the troops into battle, everyone felt that he was really fooling around.
  Although he is a descendant of the Qin family, Fang Zichen has been living abroad for twenty years without any guidance from the old general Qin. Will he be able to lead an army?
  Although it is said that dragons give birth to dragons and phoenixes, and mice's sons are born to dig holes, it does not mean that all the Qin family members are good, and Qin Hengxuan is not good at it. Moreover, Fang Zichen is Qin Hengxuan's son, so he is still capable of digging holes when he sees blood. Let the good boy carry him back!
  Everyone thought for a moment, and Fang Zichen's appearance flashed through their minds.
  Mr. Fang has a very elegant appearance. He looks like a chicken that can be beaten to the ground with one punch. When the wind is strong, he has to go out. If he doesn't tie two bricks to his body, he is afraid that the wind will blow him away. Well, when I left Beijing, my face was still childish. I really couldn't imagine that this kind of person could kill the enemy.
  Although the sweet young master can fight, it does not necessarily mean that Mr. Fang can also fight!
  It has always been difficult to be talented in both civil and military skills. Those who are capable of both civil and military skills want to excel in both. If they are not geniuses, it is easy to focus on one and forget about the other, and accomplish nothing. After all, they can bite off more than they can chew.
  Most of the young people are full of enthusiasm. I am afraid that when they get to the battlefield, they will be terrified when they see the fighting, and they will run back screaming.
  Of course, it's possible that you'll never come back.
  No one is optimistic.
  But more or less, I admire his courage.
  Not everyone has the courage to overestimate their abilities.
  Zhao Song was also worried.