291-295

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 291/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

I always couldn't finish half of it. The sweet and sour pork ribs were too sweet and the vegetables were too bland.
  These two people originally worked as laundry and miscellaneous workers in the Zhao Mansion, and their skills were not very good.
  Fang Zichen can only cook cabbage himself, and he has long been tired of the spicy hotpot in the store.
  He doesn't want to cheat money from others in restaurants outside.
  ...
  that day Xie Xiaoyu and Li Yisheng came to see him. As soon as they arrived at the door, they bumped into Zheng Peiyao with a gloomy face. Li Yisheng and Xie Xiaoyu greeted each other, but Zheng Peiyao did not respond and led the two maids away.
  The two stood there and looked at each other.
  "Husband, what happened to Mrs. Zhao?"
  Li Yisheng guessed: "Maybe he is angry with my brother, or maybe he doesn't bother to talk to us at all."
  Xie Xiaoyu has moved back to the hospital since the new year, but during the day I will still help in the shop and make a living.
  Although he ate a lot, he also did a lot, so Brother Zhao calculated his wages for him just like he did in Yuanzhou, signed a "confidentiality contract", and gave him the method of cooking the base ingredients. .
  Entering the courtyard, Fang Zichen's face became extremely gloomy.
  Li Yisheng asked him what happened? Are you having sex with your old mother-in-law?
  Fang Zichen nodded: "Almost."
  Li Yisheng pulled Xie Xiaoyu to sit next to him: "What's going on?"
  Fang Zichen was so angry that he suppressed his low emotions: "That damn old woman persuaded me to leave Zhao Brother."

  Li Yisheng and Xie Xiaoyu were shocked when they heard this.
  "Ah, this..."
  "She said I'm not good enough for Brother Zhao." Fang Zichen said in a low voice with his eyebrows slightly lowered.
  Li Yisheng didn't know what to say and sighed silently.
  Wasn't that what he was like back then.
  Now it's his brother again, he is really a brother in need.
  This is the case for aristocratic families. In marriage, the most important thing for them is that they are well-matched.
  Even if Fang Zichen got the No. 1 Scholar exam, he was talking about glory, but a sixth-grade official in the Imperial Academy, in a place like the capital where fifth-grade officials are everywhere and seventh-grade officials are not as good as dogs, sixth-grade officials are still not in the mainstream.
  In the past, everyone thought that Brother Zhao was not worthy of Fang Zichen, but now...
  people have changed their identities. The legitimate son of a third-rank official family is married to a junior official of the sixth rank of the Imperial Academy. That is really a low-level marriage.
  Fang Zichen was alone, with no family background and no background. It was difficult for him to advance by copying and writing. It was understandable that Zheng Peiyao looked down on him.

Chapter 309
  : Today, Fang Zichen finally understands Li Yisheng’s aggrieved and angry feeling.
  This damn old woman is so annoying.
  I don't know whether he slept too much at noon or was angry. Fang Zichen tossed and turned at night and couldn't sleep well.
  Suffering from "suffering", Fang Zichen began to miss home again.   Children who go out usually want to travel through time

  the most at this time. It’s no joke. After knowing that they probably won’t be able to go back, they rarely miss home.   It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s that I don’t dare to think about it.   The more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became without being able to go back.   When he was Third Young Master Fang, he never suffered any grievances. Now he has become a dick, and everyone looks down on him.   If he had encountered this kind of thing at home, he would have complained a long time ago. How could it be like this now? When he looked back, there was no one he could rely on behind him, but there were still two maids standing behind him.   He really didn’t lose to anyone, but he lost to the formation.   There was bright moonlight coming in from outside, and there was still charcoal burning in the house. The windows were cracked open, and the cold wind penetrated in. The gauze curtain was like duckweed, floating here and there. Brother Zhao was not here, and the room was extremely lonely.   Fang Zichen wrapped himself tightly in the quilt and stared at the light on the ground.   It has been more than three years since I left home.   Are your parents okay?   Is Grandma still in good health?   Will they go crazy if he suddenly disappears? No one could be found after calling the police. Grandma must have cried two buckets of tears.