156-160

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 156/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

You are a young couple. You were studying abroad, and she kept the house for you, served your parents, and helped you learn to work in the fields. You did it when you were young, so you must be aware of the hard work. She did her duty to you, but how about you treating her? She is your wife, but you let Zhang Huaini be in charge of the middle school. I once asked you why you were like this. You used the excuse that she was a country woman, ignorant of etiquette, and did not understand accounting. You were ruthless to her, but you should have You should give her the decency you deserve. "
  Gu Daya is the main wife, but the power of running the family is usurped by a concubine. This is no different from hitting Gu Daya in the face. Mr. Wu: "You told me before that
  Zhang Huaini's facial features are I don't think she looks like Hui Niang, but even if she does, she is not Hui Niang after all. Hui Niang has a pure mind, Zhang Huaini... She is too greedy, her ambition is all written on her face, and everyone else is See clearly, only you. "
  Jiang Zhengxu's eyes trembled and he was silent for a long time.
  He remembered that when he took Zhang Huaini to Wu's house during the holidays in previous years, Mrs. Wu looked at him with disapproval.
  Mrs. Wu and Mrs. Wu only greeted him and did not give Zhang Huaini half a look.
  Zhang Huaini complained to him aggrievedly. He only thought that Mrs. Wu looked down on a concubine. Now that he thought about it, it was not that he looked down on the concubine, but Zhang Huaini.
  "I know you want to help him. Mr. Wu took a sip of tea and ignored the embarrassment on his face: "But this Huaiwen is really vicious. Mr. Fang has no enmity or enmity with him. He is already like this. If you have one, you will have two. Keep this kind of person, If you enter officialdom in the future, you may become a cancer and harm the people. "
  The words behind him seemed to be a pun.
  Jiang Zhengxu knew that he was beating himself up.
  Today he can protect a concubine, but what about tomorrow? Will he be able to ignore evil and not punish him?
  He can be transferred from Heyang Town When he arrived at Fu'an Town, he relied on Mr. Wu for help. Mr. Wu could make him go up and push him back.

  Jiang Zhengxu suddenly asked: "Why did the teacher help Fang Zichen?"
  Mr. Wu replied: "He was a life-saving grace to me. "
  "It turns out that he saved you, teacher, last time! " "Jiang Zhengxu said.
  "It's not just that. Mr. Wu looked at him and said directly: "That boy wrote a letter to Brother Yi, saying..." At this point, Mr. Wu paused. -Brother Yi, something happened to
  you, Brother Fang, and I, Some people coveted my beauty and drugged me, but you, Brother Fang, are upright and kind-hearted, respecting the elderly and loving the young, handsome and unrestrained. With the blessing of God, you finally turned the danger into safety, and the danger and bitterness are not enough. You have known me for several months, you should know I hate evil very much, so as soon as I recovered, I wanted to bring the evil man to justice. However, the identity of this person was mysterious and confusing. However, the sky net did not leak anything. Through my unremitting efforts and in-depth investigation, after several twists and turns, I finally locked it. I have found a criminal suspect, who is the old and immortal daughter of Yuan Jia. I want to report it to the official and seek justice, but the Jia family is powerful. Our county magistrate heard that he is already 43 years old this year. I am afraid that he will lose his mind when he gets old. Sober, accept bribes, and protect criminals, so go talk to your grandpa and ask him to help me, and I will be grateful if everything succeeds."
  Fang Zichen boasted and exploited every opportunity.
  Brother Xinyi read it and sent it to Mr. Wu intact.
  General Wu took a quick look at it and felt that he had lived here for a long time. He was experienced and well-informed. He had seen everyone, but... he had never seen such a shameless person. .
  When it comes to Jiang Zhengxu here, Wu Lao said it is difficult to speak directly.
  He originally thought that Fang Zichen was doing something unnecessary. He had brought Jiang Zhengxu out with his own hands. Although he liked to pretend to be confused about some things, he was still honest and upright as an official.
  But Fang Zichen had written a letter, so he had to take a trip and say thank you. When he arrived in Fu'an Town, he knew that Zhang Huaiwen was involved in the matter, so he knew he was going to suffer. But at this moment, he still trusted Jiang Zhengxu in his heart, until he announced his retirement. When he was a child, Wu Laocai was disappointed with him.
  Eat while it's hot, handle the case as early as possible, and wait for the Zhang family to take action. In an instant, all the witnesses and physical evidence will be gone.
  ...
  Brother Zhao had collected a batch of chili peppers in the village, and Tong Fang Zichen had been busy for four days and was able to make more than 600 kilograms of hot sauce.
  The weather is starting to get cold now.
  After finishing the hot sauce business, it’s finally time to open the store.
  When he was selling hot sauce before, Brother Zhao told his customers that he would no longer sell hot sauce here. He rented a shop at the end of the street and opened it on the first day of the first lunar month.
  So that day, when the guests came, they smelled something from a distance.
  Brother Zhao placed a stove at the door with a large pan on it.
  "Brother Zhao, what are you frying?"
  "I'm frying pumpkin cakes."
  "They don't sell hot sauce anymore?" "
  They sell it too."
  "Is this pumpkin cake delicious?" This customer likes spicy food very much. When he didn't eat hot sauce, he would eat eight or nine chili peppers every meal, but the chili peppers were not fragrant if eaten alone. The chili sauce made by Brother Zhao won his heart. To be able to make the chili peppers so fragrant, this brother's craftsmanship is certain. It's not bad, so he immediately said: "Give me one to try."
  "Okay." Brother Zhao wrapped one in oil paper and gave it to him.
  This pumpkin is mixed with glutinous rice flour, sugar, sesame seeds, and fried in hot oil. The outer layer is crispy and golden, and it is full of fragrance after one bite. It is delicious.
  The guest's eyes lit up, he devoured the food without caring about the heat, and finished it in two or three bites.
  "One more."
  He ate eight in a row and saw a row of yellow pancakes on the cutting board next to him, and said, "What is this?"
  Brother Zhao replied: "Pumpkin sushi."
  The guest: "Give it to me. Come on."
  Brother Zhao couldn't help but look at his belly: "...Okay."