376-380

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 376/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

At ten o'clock, Brother Zhao tested the 'truth'.
  The growth cycle of cabbage is short. In the past half month, the difference between those who have put chemical fertilizers and those who have not put chemical fertilizers is really obvious. Those who have put chemical fertilizers are three fists taller than those who have not put chemical fertilizers. They are growing very well. , a green and big tree, too many were placed first, and most of them died.
  Brother Zhao knows how to measure it, and the fertilizer is indeed effective.
  But cabbage and millet are actually different.
  Finally, I approached the village chief and wanted to give him some money and seize some paddy fields from his family for experiments.
  The village chief didn't know what an experiment was, but when he heard that this thing could increase rice production in the fields, he thought it was ridiculous and a fantasy.
  "Mr. Fang, you really know how to make fun of the old man."
  This fertilizer was made by an adult.
  The gentleman is a scholar, and he looks like a kid from a rich family. He doesn't know much about their knowledge.
  And...
  He looked outside and saw that when the old man of the Qin family was still here, he had planted a banyan tree in the yard. It was quite old now, and its branches were so high that it was more than three meters above the ground. Fang Zichen tied the basket with a hemp rope, and tied a swimming ring brought from the capital to the bottom of the basket. The good boy sat in it and was then hung to a branch by him.
  This is a homemade jumping machine. As soon as you let go, the basket fell down freely. When it was about to hit the ground, Fang Zichen firmly pulled the hemp rope. When the village chief entered the hospital just now, he happened to see this scene and was almost frightened on the spot. You have to roll your eyes away, which will make you numb.

  The good boy was so excited that he kept screaming, his voice was almost hoarse, his little face was red, he just thought it was so funny.
  He is going to love this game to death!
  Fang Zichen has a lot of ideas, and the games he plays are all exciting and novel. Now he doesn't have to play games anymore. When he is free at home, the good boy likes to stick to him the most. He doesn't follow much of the children in the village, so he only wants Fang Zichen. When Fang Zichen is not around, He looked for people everywhere.
  "Dad, where is father?"
  "Grandpa Tang, where is my dear boy's father?"
  "To the latrine? My dear boy, go and wait for him outside."
  If Brother Zhao and Uncle Tang say they don't know, they will sit on the doorstep if they can't find him. On the table, Baba looked outside, like an abandoned little pitiful person. Brother Zhao gave him some steamed buns, but he couldn't even eat the steamed buns. He sighed and it took him a long time to finish four of them.
  They were playing the 'jump machine', not to mention that the village chief was shocked. Brother Zhao himself thought this game was dangerous, but Fang Zichen had already played the more dangerous game with his good boy. His son now has no missing arms or legs. Yes, Guaizi seemed to be enjoying it, so Brother Zhao didn't stop him.
  And they couldn't stop them, and they couldn't play under his nose. The two of them could jump up to the mountain, change the venue and continue playing, and couldn't find anyone for most of the day.
  But the village chief doesn’t know!
  Just ask, which father would play with his child's life like this?
  At first glance, Fang Zichen looked like a fool and unreliable.
  How could the village chief believe him?
  Seeing that it didn't make sense, Brother Zhao took him directly to the vegetable field to look at it. Pointing to the vegetable that was growing particularly well, he said, "This is the vegetable that has been put in with chemical fertilizer. I just planted it in the middle of last month.
  " So, these vegetables are only a month old now.
  It’s not like the village chief has never grown vegetables before. How could the green vegetables grow so tall in one month?
  He first wanted to grow some vegetables to sell, but he poured manure water every day, and in almost two months he could only reach this level.
  Brother Zhao pointed to the side again: "I didn't put any chemical fertilizer on this."
  By the way, this vegetable has grown normally. Needless to say, he can tell by looking at it how long it has been planted.
  "Chemical fertilizers were also put on these two plots of land, but the amount was not controlled properly, so they did not grow very well." Zhao Geer said.
  The village chief obviously didn't believe it. He knelt down and looked carefully for a while. He had been working with the land all year round, including which soil had just been plowed, how long it had been plowed, the grass growing on it, or the soil. You can almost guess the solidity of it.
  The newly plowed soil was soft, but slowly started to become compacted due to the wind and rain.
  Brother Zhao said that the half of the vegetable field that grew best had just been planted a month ago. He didn't believe it at first, but now he pressed it. It was obvious that it was not very hard or soft, and he couldn't even turn it over. A month has passed.
  What Brother Zhao said is true.
  Just now, Brother Zhao said that he wanted to acquire three acres of his family's land for experiments. He didn't know it at first, but now he understands.
  This fertilizer can increase fertilizer, but it must be put in an appropriate amount. If too much is put in, it will be like the two vegetable plots next to it. If it is put in too little, it will be useless.