351-355

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 351/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

, directly stepped over him and went to the bedside, took out the wooden stick that he had placed yesterday from under the bed, and waved it twice in Fang Zichen's ear. The wooden stick was wrapped with the sound of wind, whirring, and Fang Zichen's spine felt cold, and he hurriedly Climbed up.
  There are people in the capital, but he doesn't dare to be presumptuous or late, so he wakes up early in the dark every day. Now in Qianzhou, there is still someone above him. Marrying young and young is a sin!
  The founding emperor of Great Xia was probably a bastard, and he asked people to go to work at seven o'clock. It was simply inhumane.
  He didn't know where he was buried. If he found out, he would definitely blow up his grave.
  ...
  Tongzhi came to the government office today. He was already prepared to wait until noon, but just after sitting for a while, the entourage he brought came running in from outside and said that the prefect was here.
  The government office was not far from the house where he lived. Fang Zichen was still chewing on the buns when he saw him and asked him casually.
  "So early? Is there something wrong?"
  Tongzhi hurriedly handed over the folder and said, "Sir, news just came from Anhe County, saying that Qian'er..."
  Fang Zichen directly held the bun in his mouth and took it. I hurriedly scanned the folds and found that people were starving to death under Qian'er again.
  It was only his first official day in office, and these people didn't come to Ganzhou to give gifts to the boss to express their welcome.
  He slammed his fist on the table.
  "Who is this magistrate of Anhe County? How did he become the magistrate? Go, take someone to capture him, I will beat him to death." Tongzhi trembled and said: "Go back to your Majesty, sir,
  Anhe The post of county magistrate is currently vacant in the county."
  Fang Zichen raised his voice: "What?"
  Tongzhi was startled again and whispered back: "The county magistrate at the beginning was investigated for corruption and bending the law, and has been removed."
  Now. No one has been found to replace him, and the magistrate has no right to interfere with the promotion and transfer of the Daxia County Magistrate. Only the magistrate has this right.

  While waiting for office, colleagues would not dare to make any decisions on such 'big matters'.
  What kind of mess is this?
  Fang Zichen wiped his face and was thinking that this was not a big deal and he could just find someone to take care of him. The colleague hesitated and said that in the south, he and the thirteen county magistrates under him had not issued monthly regulations for more than half a year. Sorry, I can't even open the pot at home.
  Their monthly schedules were probably corrupted by the prefect in front of them, so Fang Zichen patted his fellow prefect on the shoulder to express his sympathy and helplessness.
  What does this mean?
  The fellow magistrates were all anxious and said: "Sir, the lower official gave the emperor a message the year before last. The emperor said that the new prefect will bring the monthly reports of the humble officials and others... Your Excellency, the lower official has children and old people in his family. I really can't lift the pot, so I beg you to be merciful and show your kindness!"
  Now it was Fang Zichen's turn to panic, what do you mean by bringing it to him?
  Zhang Quan took out a letter from his pocket and handed it to Fang Zichen.
  It was written by Xia Jinghong.
  Brother Zhao had just finished breakfast and was about to arrange for someone to go out and find craftsmen to repair the outer courtyard. Qin's soldiers couldn't sleep on wooden boards all the time. Brother Zhao wanted to use the drawings made by Fang Zichen to get some bunk beds back. , Fang Zichen came back again.
  He seemed to be very angry, his footsteps were pounding, his eyes were wide open with anger, his eyes were red, his nostrils were thickened, he kept snorting, and cursed all the way from the outer courtyard to the inner courtyard.
  "This guy who kills a thousand swords, damn, dares
  to play tricks on me." "Damn it, I'm going to curse him for eating like a kid, squatting in a manhole and being unable to pull himself out, peeing on his shoes, and choking on drinking water."
  Brother Zhao Blinking, seeing that he was so angry that he seemed like he could barely breathe, he quickly went over to help him.
  "Husband, what's wrong? Who messed with you?"
  The good boy didn't eat the buns, and immediately came over with his fists already clenched. It seemed that as soon as he said that, he would immediately rush out and beat someone to avenge his father.
  Xiaofeng looked over nervously.
  "It's Xia Jinghong." Fang Zichen said through gritted teeth.
  Brother Zhao asked: "What's wrong with the emperor?"
  "He lied to me!" Fang Zichen wanted to wipe away tears: "I am a young boy in my youth, and I am still counting the money for him after being sold by him. Damn it." Look at Brother Zhao
  . Understand, Fang Zichen said: "First he gave me a box of banknotes, with one hundred thousand in it, but, but..."
  He was speechless, his eyes were dizzy, and he took out Xia Jinghong's letter. Let Brother Zhao see it for himself.
  Of the one hundred thousand taels in silver notes, only one thousand taels was given to Fang Zichen, and the rest were used as Ganzhou's 'treasury'.
  Brother Zhao felt uncomfortable at the moment. Not to mention that Fang Zichen was happy. He was so beautiful that he felt like a cooked duck had flown away. It was impossible not to feel uncomfortable.