391-395

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 391/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

The door was knocked, and Brother Zhao's voice came from the door panel. It was like an evil ghost from hell. It was gloomy, creepy, and made people's hair stand on end: "Husband, open the door." If you open the door, you will die. If you don't, you will die
  . If you don’t open it, I won’t open it.
  As the saying goes, brothers are never separated from each other in fighting a tiger, and father and son are never separated from each other in battle. In the end, the two fathers and sons were kneeling in the yard again.
  "Father, do you feel any pain?" Guaizi asked quietly next to Fang Zichen.
  "What do you think!" Fang Zichen pinched his face: "Why do you say I drank horse urine? It's all your fault."
  The boy didn't understand: "You said the wine drops taste like horse urine."
  Fang Zichen wanted to roll his eyes. : "Then I said I drank horse urine?"
  "Practice is the only criterion for testing truth. Father, you have never drank it. How does Simo know the taste of horse urine? You didn't say it, but the good boy also knows it." Fang
  Zichen: "·······"
  I am speechless, unable to refute, but every sentence is reasonable. From now on, the donkey boy will have to be careful.
  "Then father blamed you wrongly." Fang Zichen said.
  "It doesn't matter, the good boy is the most generous." The good boy kissed Fang Zichen and didn't mind at all. Anyway, he was used to being beaten by Brother Zhao. Now he was still wearing thick trousers, and two wooden bars were broken. Didn't feel any pain.
  "Father, the good boy dreamed about Liu Liulue yesterday."

  Seeing that he was a little disappointed, Fang Zichen stopped him: "What did you dream about him?" The
  good boy said dullly: "He likes Xiao Dong, but Xiao Dong likes to play with the good boy. He said that Guaizi was handsome and liked Guaizi the most, so he brought a basketful of chickens and asked Guaizi to leave Xiaodong. Guaizi was just looking for a sack and wanted to put the chicken in it. Xiaofeng Guoguo shook Guaizi awake. Hey, I told my good boy not to laugh too much. He won’t be able to sleep due to the noise. Xiao Feng Guo Guo is too annoying.”
  Fang Zichen: “…” I thought he
  was unhappy just because he wanted to go around, but it’s really a big deal here. It's really serious.
  ...
  Shunnan is a bit far away from Ganzhou. The Qin soldiers took the recruits for a day. They just arrived in Zhonghuan Town. They were resting outside a tea stall on the roadside. The Qin soldiers asked the stall owner to boil some hot water. The recruits brought steamed buns with them, but I didn’t bring any water with me, so I drank it whenever I saw a tea stall on the road, or went to the stream.
  There were two tables of pedestrians sitting in the tea shed. Under the envious eyes of those people, the recruits sat on the roadside outside. Two carriages came and stopped outside the tea shed. A tall and mighty man got out of the first carriage.
  Several Qin soldiers who led the troops couldn't help but want to give him a thumbs up.
  With this kind of body type, it would be very difficult for him to serve as a soldier.
  Lin Xiaoxia helped Aunt Liu down, and Aunt Liu's family also came. However, the carriage she bought was small and there were too many things to carry, so Aunt Liu was picked up by Li Yanmei in the carriage.
  They traveled for more than two months, taking both boats and carriages. Summer had just entered when Fang Zichen wrote the letter. The letter clearly stated that he asked the Liu family to leave the shop to them if they wanted to do business. They asked Lin Xiaoxia to bring his family over.
  First in the capital, Lin Xiaoxia sent money over, and he knew that the business of the shop was still very good. He was afraid that if Lin Xiaoxia's family left, the Liu family would not be able to hold on to the shop, so Fang Zichen specially wrote an extra letter, if the Liu family wanted to take over. If the Liu family doesn't take over the shop, let Lin Xiaoxia take the letter to the prefect and ask him to take care of it. If the Liu family doesn't take over the shop, there's no need to take the letter.
  The letter also stated that if the Liu family didn't want it, Lin Xiaoxia would quickly deal with the shop and come over.
  It looked very urgent, and there were no hidden secrets in it. Quzhou was so poor that he didn't even have a bodyguard agency. With permission, the imperial guards asked a businessman who was going to Qinzhou to take the letter with him, and they would wait until they got there. Fang Zichen was reluctant to pay for the expedited payment when he asked the escort agency to send it there. The escort agency waited for the goods to go to Yuanzhou before setting off there. After going around and around, it was already a few months after it was delivered to Yuanzhou. Lin Xiaoxia and Li Yanmei didn't dare to delay. After talking to the Liu family, she started to pack her things. She hurriedly hurriedly and didn't stop much. Fortunately, it was cold and the things could be stored for a long time. Lin Xiaoxia passed by the town and bought them directly. I carried several cages of steamed buns with me on the road, and finally arrived at Ganzhou a few days ago.
  I finished eating the steamed buns last night, and after walking for a long time today I still couldn't get a bite to eat. When I saw the tea stall, Lin Xiaoxia stopped.
  The tea stall not only sells tea, but also sells some food. After all, Shunan is far away from Ganzhou City. The tea stall is built outside the town. Some people who are on the road don’t want to take a detour into the city, so they often come to the tea stall to make do. Deal with a mouthful.
  The food was not too expensive, and the weather was cold, so Lin Xiaoxia asked the stall owner to cook a few bowls of noodles.
  Uncle Liu and Aunt Liu are not in good health and are very tired. They probably won’t be able to eat the food at the party.
  After sitting down, Brother Zhou saw that Aunt Liu's face was very pale, and he was a little worried: "Mom, are you okay?" Liu
  Xiaowen also looked over nervously, and Aunt Liu waved her hand: "It's okay, I'm just a little tired, Qian'er My waist hurts, Jiaojiao gave me a rub, and it feels much better now."
  The road is full of potholes, and young people can't bear it even if they sit for two months, let alone the elderly. Lin Xiaoxia first thought about taking it slow, but Aunt Liu was afraid It didn't matter what was delaying Fang Zichen. He could just rest well when he got there.
  Yoyo was sitting next to her. Aunt Liu touched him, looked at the official road outside, and said happily: "We are almost to Ganzhou. I don't know how my dear boy is. I haven't seen him for many years." Aunt Liu His eyes turned red as he said: "I miss him, Brother Zhao has given birth to a pair of children, and I don't know what they look like."
  Uncle Liu laughed. The closer he got to Ganzhou, the happier he felt, and so did he Although the person who wants to be a good boy is not his biological grandson, he has watched him grow up. He used to love the good boy, not much less than Liuliu: