61-65

My brother said that rice grains are small and do not need to be dried for a long time like corn. Millet usually needs to be dried for four or five days. It rained two days ago, so it will be a week and it should be dried.
  In the evening, Fang Zichen sat in the yard after taking a shower. He kept his head raised. The boy sat at his feet with a low stool and imitated him. Hope's neck was sore and he didn't see anything good. He was so crowded that Fang Zichen stood between his legs and asked, "Father, are you looking at Simo?"
  "Looking at the sky." Fang Zichen said.
  The good boy tilted his big head: "What's the matter of celestial phenomena?"
  Fang Zichen rubbed his sore neck, trying to fool his son into not being soft-spoken: "You are still young, this matter is profound, and you don't even understand it."
  Brother Zhao After washing my feet, I came over with a stool. The room was very stuffy, so I wanted to follow them to enjoy the coolness. Unexpectedly, after sitting for a while, Fang Zichen pulled me back into the room: "Go to bed early tonight." Zhao said
  . Brother just thought he was sleepy, and just after midnight, he was pushed awake by Fang Zichen.
  "What's wrong?" he asked drowsily.
  "Get up quickly," Fang Zichen urged: "We're going to do something important."
  Brother Zhao glanced outside and reminded him: "It's still dark outside." "
  It's best to do things when it's dark, Yue Heifeng "High, it's perfect for doing sneaky things." Fang Zichen said.
  There were no dogs in the village, so Brother Zhao thought he was really going to steal the chicken, and he was stunned.
  Could a person as famous as Fang Zichen do such a thing as stealing chickens?
  Should he stop it?
  Does Fang Zichen want to eat chicken? In the past few months, the family has indeed not eaten chicken once. If he wanted to eat it, he still had some money on hand. Although it was not much, it was still enough to buy a chicken.
  ...
  Until he arrived outside the Majiayuan wall, Brother Zhao was still in a daze.
  Fang Zichen saw that he looked confused and hadn't woken up yet, so he poked his cheek and asked in a low voice: "Do you know which room is the kitchen?" In the past few days, he had been pretending to take his
  boy for a walk, but in fact he was at Ma's house. Check out the nearby spots, but unfortunately the Majia mud yard is a bit high and far away, so you can't see inside.
  There are many Ma family members, and there are many houses built together. Six of them are next to each other, and it is really difficult to tell where the kitchen is.
  The last time he came to Ma's house to teach someone a lesson, he only cared about showing off his authority.
  Brother Zhao came back to his senses and without hesitation raised his finger to a small room on the far right. He had the air of risking his life to accompany a gentleman and replied: "That room." "Yeah!"
  Fang Zichen said: "You are there. Wait here."
  After saying this, Brother Zhao saw Fang Zichen take out something like a small bamboo tube from his arms, with a thread inserted in the middle, then he put his left hand on the wall, turned over and went in with a neat movement.
  Fang Zichen threw the explosives in through the kitchen window, and then threw another into the main room of the Ma family. He pulled the fuse outside the wall, took out a small piece of fire, and the fuse hissed and ignited.
  "Run!"
  Brother Zhao only heard him shout, and then his hand was held and Fang Zichen led him to run together.
  Not far away, he still didn't understand what Fang Zichen was doing.
  Brother Zhao turned his head in confusion and was about to ask, when there was a loud bang behind him.
  The ground beneath my feet seemed to be shaking, and my ears were ringing. In this silent night, the sound of explosions echoed throughout Xiaohe Village.
  When the dust dispersed, Ma's kitchen and the main room next to the kitchen collapsed.
  Brother Zhao was stunned and speechless: "This... this..." "
  Huh, let them bully you and your son," Fang Zichen took his hand and walked back, saying, "I'll help you teach me a lesson." Teach them a lesson and give you something to say."
  He originally wanted to go up the mountain in the middle of the night and blow up the Ma family's ancestral graves, but after thinking about it, this move was suspected of lacking great virtue.
  He had already prepared the explosives. He had waited so long to attack the Ma family because he wanted to do something big.
  After coming to Xiaohe Village for a few months, he understood a lot of things and how important food was to farmers. The Ma family worked hard to take back the rice and dried it. If they were all blown to ashes, , look at them still eating a piece of cake.
  Although the food was wasted when it was blown up, he couldn't steal it. Besides, feeding it to the Ma family was no different from a waste. Instead of using it to raise people who were worse than beasts, it would be better to blow it all up. .
  Before time travel, his grandmother was a lady from an official family, his grandfather was a soldier, and his adoptive mother was a rich man. He had a strict tutor and received a top-notch education. Coupled with his own temperament, his educational quality was impeccable. He has no airs, respects the old and loves the young, and does not look down on anyone, but he also believes that "people respect me one foot, and I respect others one foot." 'If anyone dares to stab him, he will definitely stab him into pieces.
  If you dare to attack his husband's son, it is no different from slapping him in the face.
  Hearing this, Brother Zhao felt an inexplicable soreness in his heart, and something in his chest was about to overflow. He thought... that Fang Zichen had forgotten about it. It turned out that Fang Zichen had always remembered it, even though it had passed. For several days.