96-100

All participated.
  All examination papers collected must have their names anonymized. It will be divided into three parts and reviewed by these three people. After the passing papers are compiled, all three people will read them and then discuss the ranking together.
  In the past, when it came to this last step, the examiners had different preferences. Some focused on writing style, and some focused on practical strategies. They always made a fuss and became angry.
  But this time I heard that the first place was unanimously agreed upon by these three people, and there was no fuss.
  It's inevitable to be curious before dawn.
  "Who is this Fang Zichen?"
  The servant waiting next to him was shrewd. He had listened to him talking before, and now he presented a scroll with both hands.
  When you participate in the scientific examination, when you register, there will be a painter one by one, and the names will be marked next to them.
  This is to prevent the occurrence of such phenomena as taking the test.
  These painters have "excellent" painting skills and can draw people into sixty or seventy-seven likenesses. The portraits of the students who passed the exam will be delivered to the capital by the county government. If the person is promising enough, the portrait will be delivered to the capital by the government officials and appear on the royal table.
  During the government examination, before entering the Gongyuan, there will be officers and soldiers holding the portraits for comparison.
  The servant had already asked someone to get a copy based on Fang Zichen's previous portrait.

  As soon as I opened it before dawn, my eyes lit up.
  It's not because of the painting skills that I'm amazed, but because of the people in the painting, they are really outstanding.
  Although the artist's slightly poor painting skills failed to paint the people very expressively and vividly, they could not hide their color.
  Especially those eyes, the sockets are slightly deep, and the eyes seem to have sharp ice edges, and they also seem to be cynical.
  And then there's...
  this guy is actually the county chief?
  Although he took advantage of the convenience of coming to Fu'an Town to visit his classmates and friends before taking the county exam, he left a deep impression on Fang Zichen before dawn.
  He has been 'proctoring' exams for many years, both in government and college exams, and has seen thousands, if not tens, of thousands of candidates.
  Those who can enter the government examination and college examination have rich experience in the outcome.
  But even so, he has never seen anyone in the examination room play like Fang Zichen, who should eat and sleep. Other students will inevitably lose their appetite because they are nervous or because the questions are too difficult to write. Some, two steamed buns, some couldn't even finish, but this kid didn't feel nervous at all.
  When writing the paper, he seemed to write on the paper without thinking. He was not as cautious as other candidates.
  Moreover, he has been an official for many years and has great official authority. He is used to it and his face inevitably looks serious. Not only do people outside scare him, even the youngest son at home is always afraid when seeing him.
  And Fang Zichen Jing dared to smile at him.
  Sitting under him and being stared at by him, he didn't panic at all.
  The county examination is a mixed bag, with everyone included.
  After he finished writing, but before eating, his eyes were rolling. He ate steamed buns and drank soup. When he was full and satisfied, he began to sleep.
  It was normal for young people to sleep a little more, but he had never seen him lie down on the table and sleep all afternoon.
  Like a pig.
  There are those who are half-hearted, those who are forced by their parents, and those who come to see the world. Because of this, when people are sleeping, they don't let people shout.
  Just like this... unexpectedly...
  he is still the county guard? ? !
  He did not doubt that his men had read the wrong volume.
  On the contrary, those who can follow him always have some ability.
  It seems that this person must have some ink in his belly.
  There was the sound of wheels outside.
  The carriage is coming.
  Before dawn, he rolled up the scroll, handed it to his servant, and climbed into the carriage.
  The wheels started rolling again.
  The county magistrate waved to him and said no more.
  The two hadn't seen each other for many years, and they talked all night long. They had said everything they needed to say, except for "It's a long journey, so take care along the way." There was really nothing left to say.
  The scenery on the roadside receded little by little, and the carriage gradually drove away from Fuan Town.
  For Fang Zichen, a commoner who was not yet a child, he didn't take it to heart before dawn.
  If he is 'promoting', we will meet him in Beijing in the future.
  If we stop moving forward, Fu'an Town is thousands of miles away from the capital, and we will never have the chance to see each other again in this life.
  But he didn't know it before dawn, and he didn't expect it. In less than three years, he met Fang Zichen at the Jinke Palace Examination in the capital, and... he was even put in a sack by the other party and dragged into a dark alley. He was beaten so severely that one of his teeth was knocked out.
  ······
  The results of the county test were blown away, and everyone knew about it in one morning.