121-125

"
  Finally, he couldn't hold it any longer, so Mr. Wu lay down in the carriage.
  Yang Mingyi leaned against the carriage and saw Fang Zichen opening his baggage, digging and digging, and then took out a little puppy from it.
  Moved the ground, the little puppy The dog whined twice, licked Fang Zichen's palm, and rolled it up again to sleep.
  It was alive. It
  was actually alive!!
  Yang Mingyi was a little speechless. Even if
  the dog was placed in the bag, there was no fear of it suffocating to death. Fang
  Zichen handed Coyotito to Yang Mingyi: "Let me touch it for you. "
  The dog is hairy, soft and warm, and its little body bulges and bulges with its breathing.
  It is so small.
  Yang Mingyi took the milk dog, held it in his arms, and stroked it gently: "Brother Fang, this is Did you buy it? "
  That's for sure! " Otherwise, was it given as a gift? Fang Zichen said: "How is it? Is it cute?" Yang
  Mingyi lowered his eyes, looked at the dog lying in his arms quietly, nodded and said: "Yes!"
  Fang Zichen laughed: "Then my son will definitely like it. "
  Yang Mingyi said: "Did you buy it for the good boy? " "Thinking of Guaizi, he couldn't help but feel relieved.
  "Yes! My son really likes this thing. When Fang Zichen mentioned the good boy, he became excited: "I pinched one with mud for him before. He liked it so much that he wanted to stuff it into the quilt when he went to bed at night. As a result, he was beaten up by my tigress and his butt was spanked." Two times, it was terrible.
  Yang Mingyi: "Tigress? " Fang Zichen nodded: "
  Yes!"
  "You said that about Brother Zhao, aren't you afraid that Brother Zhao will know? " "Yang Mingyi said.
  "Just know it if you know it! What else can he do to me? Fang Zichen said coaxingly: "At home, I, the head of the family, have the final say. If I tell him to go east, he will not dare to go west. If I tell him to go west, he will not dare to go east. But Listen to me, but you also know that your Brother Fang, in addition to being handsome, good-tempered, thrifty and caring for his family, is also known to love others. You, Brother Zhao, found someone like me, which is really a shame. Smoked. "
  Yang Mingyi: "..."
  Mr. Wu couldn't stand listening to it for a few times. This man couldn't speak, he just knew how to brag.
  Last time on the street, he looked flattering, but he was The door was clear.
  Yang Mingyi's mind was focused on the milk dog. His pale face gradually improved, and his features were vivid.
  Fang Zichen secretly breathed a sigh of relief.
  The moans of the people lying on the ground gradually became quieter. They all moved aside, trying to take advantage of the situation. Fang Zichen was unprepared and ran away.
  Fang Zichen was talking to Yang Mingyi and didn't pay attention. The bandits gritted their teeth, endured the pain and got up.
  If the officers and soldiers came, what awaited them would not be sitting in jail. , that is, exile.
  This is not the most important thing. The important thing is that the next three generations will not be allowed to enter the officialdom. If this is known to the family, it will be light to kill them. The bandits are extremely regretful at this moment. They did not want to take this
  task
  . , but the money given by the people over there is really high, more than three hundred taels. If divided equally, each person can get five or sixty taels.
  Five or sixty taels, they will not be able to earn this money for more than ten years. Although I feel a little timid about attacking a master who has lifted people up, but in the end, my desire has trumped my worry and fear.
  'What does it mean to be a master of lifting people? You are so old. As long as you do it cleanly, if I don't tell you or you don't tell, God doesn't know. Unconsciously,
  who would know? Moreover, your first target is Boss Yang's famous independent brother. You have never met any beauties in your life. Then Boss Yang's brother, among us Fu An Town is second to none. In terms of appearance, he wants to be second. No one dares to be ranked first. When the time comes, you can do whatever you want with it. If you are really worried, you can hide outside for a while. Come back after the wind blows."
  With this advice, the other party's worries disappeared instantly.
  As soon as they stood up, a stick flew over.
  Fang Zichen frowned and walked slowly over with the knife in hand.
  The big knife reflected the sharp light, I just killed someone, and now his head is covered in blood.
  "Still want to run?" Do you want me to cut off your legs too? "
  ...No, no, no, no, we dare not, please, please spare us." "
  It was already an hour later when the guards came with the officers and soldiers.
  He had been with Mr. Wu for many years, and many people knew him. When they saw him coming to report the case, the officers and soldiers dared not delay. After the report, they led the soldiers to come non-stop.
  Mr. Wu is from Yuanzhou. Although the bandits are here for Yang Mingyi, if this spreads out, it will always be a bad reputation for his brother who has never left the government. He asked the officers and soldiers to escort the bandits back to Yuanzhou for investigation and interrogation. .