281-285

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 281/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

Her favorite small pool and swing.
  Brother Zhao's mind was in chaos. One guess after another came up one after another, only to be denied one by one.
  ——Maybe Mom never told her father about this matter as he thought. She was even afraid that her father would know about it, so Aunt Zheng died.
  After all, only a few of them knew about Zheng Xiaoyan's abduction and trafficking.
  Brother Zhao took a long breath.
  The messy thoughts in my brain seemed to be suddenly connected in an orderly manner.
  Only the dead can keep secrets forever. Once Grandma Zheng dies, as long as her mother and Zheng Xiaoyan don't tell her, no one will know about it.
  Zheng Xiaoyan panicked because she was afraid that she would tell her father about it.
  Once this idea was formed, everything seemed to make sense.
  My mother took care of this matter.
  Brother Zhao's heart was pounding, as if it was jumping up and down in his chest.
  Dad doesn’t know about this yet.
  When he realized this, he almost immediately ran outside. As long as he told his father, his father would definitely... As he
  approached the courtyard gate, he paused again.
  What can you do?
  Will he scold the Hou Mansion?
  Will you beat Zheng Xiaoyan?
  Will kill her?
  The first two are insignificant, but the latter one cannot be relieved by Zheng Xiaoyan's tone even if he dies.
  Zheng Xiaoyan is now afraid of him...
  afraid that he will tell this matter.
  Fear is one of the most unbearable emotions. Living in fear and uneasiness every day, unable to eat, unable to sleep at night, frightened and frightened, is something more cruel than death.
  ...
  When Zhao Song came with his good boy in his arms, he saw his brother, who had been separated for more than ten years, standing in the yard. He didn't know if he was possessed by a demon or possessed by a ghost, but he stood there alone. His shoulders were hunched, he was smiling sadly.
  "Haha...hehehehe... She's done, she's dead, she's dead."
  Zhao Song: "..."
  Zhao Song swallowed, his family Brother, this look is so weird.
  "Daddy?" The good boy called him loudly: "Did you, Ximo, go crazy in broad daylight?"
  Brother Zhao: "..."
  Brother Zhao came to his senses and coughed, walked over and took the hand from Zhao Song's arms. The good boy hugged him down and said to Zhao Song with a smile: "Dad, don't hug him all the time. You're spoiling him. He has feet!" Zhao Song saw that
  his attitude towards him was very different from before, although he also called him dad before. , but when she looked at him, her eyes were full of silence, and now she looked at him with a slight smile.
  Zhao Song was so happy that he rubbed his hands together.
  "What I know is that my little grandson is too short and difficult to hold. I couldn't hold him before. Now that he's still young, I just want to hold him more, otherwise I'm afraid I won't be able to hold him when he gets older."
  Guaizi was not happy when he heard this, as if he had been stabbed in the door of his life.
  "Oh~ what my grandfather said is wrong. My father said that the good boy is concentrated, and the essence is concentrated. The good boy is small, not short. In the future, the good boy will be tall, rich, handsome, and marry a fair and beautiful girl. "Ren, don't underestimate me~"
  Seeing him angrily, Zhao Song laughed: "Yes, yes, yes, my grandson is not short, he is still young, but you have to eat well so that you can grow taller!"
  The good boy clicked the melon seeds in his brain: "I'm a Westerner. If you don't eat Western food, you won't be tall. If you don't eat Western food when you were young, you will be short. If you love Western food when you grow up, you will be fat and short. You will be short and poor. You will be short. " If you don't get the husband, even if you get the bird, you will end up drinking the medicine and then lying on the bed."
  Zhao Song didn't understand what he heard, but Brother Zhao was furious.
  "You're talking nonsense again."
  "Simo is talking nonsense?" The good boy felt aggrieved and scratched his head with his little hands: "Wu Dalang will tie his hair and become a green bird, and then drink medicine and lie down like a bird. If his hair turns green, he will be happy. , Father once said that birds, good boys don’t talk nonsense.”
  Brother Zhao agreed to Zhao Song’s stay in the Zhao Mansion for a few days, and the Zhao Yunfeng brothers were very happy.
  The Zhao Mansion was outside the Imperial City, far away from Guangfu Street, and Fang Zichen did not return until the evening.

Chapter 301
  Brother Zhao was away. Fang Zichen originally thought that Xie Xiaoyu would move back to the hospital, but when Xie Xiaoyu thought of the cakes made by Mrs. Li that were harder than bricks, he didn't want to go back.
  Fang Zichen gave him the keys to his home and the store, and asked him to come and open the door first in the morning.
  Fang Zichen braved the cold wind and headed to Zhao Mansion.