51-55

Move your hands and feet, this is the outside.
  "If you can't do it outside, then you can do it at home, right? " "Fang Zichen curled his index finger slightly, put it against his mouth and smiled.
  The counter was facing the door, it was very bright, his skin was like jade, now it seemed to be coated with light, his eyes were warm, he was tall and his legs were long, he was young and handsome, this He laughed mischievously, as if the air around
  him was filled with hormones. Brother Zhao couldn't stand his arrogance and punched him in the chest: "Be more serious, you're in the store!" Who do you want to seduce so much? "
  Fang Zichen grabbed his hand, put it to his mouth and kissed it, then smiled without saying a word.
  Brother Zhao blushed.
  Forget it if he was at home, but this time he was outside! Although they were sitting behind the counter , you can't see it from the front, but there is nothing blocking it on the left and right sides. As long as someone turns their head slightly, you can still see it. Fortunately, there are no
  customers in the store at this time, but Brother Zhao is nervous and stimulated, and there is something wrong with his back. A layer of cold sweat.
  Wang Xiaojiu and others were in the distance, their expressions indescribable.
  Sun Dahu's face was a little red, and he drank half a bowl of water and said: "For a while, I actually... I felt that Brother Fang was quite, quite. "..."
  He didn't say it out loud, but all men knew it. One of the waiters sighed and said, "Brother Zhao, your life is really hard." "
  Several people nearby looked over instantly, their eyes burning.
  The man spoke earnestly and said: "Brother Fang has a face that makes people feel excited just by looking at it. If any husband wants to look like that, he will not dare to let him go out. You have to guard, I'm afraid you'll die from exhaustion. Of course, if my husband is really like Brother Fang, it's not impossible to work hard at all.
  Wang Xiaojiu rolled her eyes at him: "Have you forgotten that you are a man? "
  "Oh, you are so annoying. Why are you reminding me? " "
  The guys were sulking, and they had goosebumps all over their bodies. They rubbed their arms fiercely, and while laughing and making a fuss, a gloomy voice came from behind: "Aren't you going to remind you that I'm leaving
  you here to dream? "
  " Yang, Uncle Yang!
  Shopkeeper Yang is quite prestigious in the store: "Have the tables been wiped clean? " "
  It's all wiped clean. " "A waiter said.
  These people have been working in Zuixiaolou for several years. They are all hard-working people. When there are no customers, it is not a big problem to be lazy. Shopkeeper Yang is not so harsh and just asks: "Are you talking? What? "
  He only listened once.
  Wang Xiaojiu smiled and said: "We are comforting Dahu! Do you think so? Everyone received the signal and immediately echoed: "
  Yes, yes." Shopkeeper Yang didn't know this
  trick, but he didn't expose it and asked, "What's wrong with Dahu?" "
  The betrayal of his companion came so unexpectedly. Shopkeeper Yang stared at it, and Sun Dahu's hair stood on end.
  He was speechless, because he didn't know what happened to him and needed comfort.
  Wang Xiaojiu was not a human being and said sadly: "Uncle Yang, Dahu's wife has cuckolded him. "
  This happened eight hundred years ago. Sun Dahu's wife now had a third child with an adulterer. Everyone in the store knew about it, but shopkeeper Yang was busy and didn't have that much time to gossip or listen to gossip. News.
  When he turned around and heard the news, he was quite surprised. Wang Xiaojiu poked Sun Dahu under the table. Sun Dahu reacted and covered his face, looking grief-stricken.
  Shopkeeper Yang patted his shoulder and could not say anything. Come, just say: "Poor child. "
  After just a few words of teasing, Brother Zhao lost his mind. He opened his almond-shaped eyes and glared at people, with a mixture of shame and anger inside. The glare made Fang Zichen's heart feel hot, and he refused to touch her. Damn it, this annoying little goblin.
  Brother Zhao ran away, and Fang Zichen came over, his heart bright, and asked kindly: "What's wrong? "
  Shopkeeper Yang said 'Hey' and said nothing. Wang Xiaojiu opened Sun Dahu's wound again: "Dahu was cheated on by his wife. "
  ..." Fang Zichen: "Real or false?"
  "Of course it is. I don't joke about my brothers. " "Wang Xiaojiu said.
  Fang Zichen blinked and stared at Sun Dahu. He did not comfort anyone. He said very objectively: "For things like being cuckolded, either your wife is a playboy and can't bear the loneliness, or there is something wrong with you. "
  She is a playboy. No matter how good her husband is, she can't help but cheat.
  But if her husband has problems, such as domestic violence, incompetence, or incompetence in that area, then she can't blame him for cheating. If his
  ability in that area is questioned, he is a Even men couldn't bear it, so Sun Dahu immediately said: "I feel that I am quite fierce.
  Fang Zichen asked: "Then your wife is a libertine? " "
  Sun Dahu thought of his ex-wife, shook his head, and did not pour dirty water for her: "That's not the case. "
  This is impossible," Fang Zichen said firmly: "One of you must have a problem."
  Sun Dahu immediately said: "That can't be me. " "