331-335

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 331/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Intentional bird. "
  Xia Jinghong: "..."
  Is this also called a deep understanding of righteousness? This is obviously greed for money!
  Xia Jinghong wants to kick him in the butt.
  "Let's think of a way quickly! Xia Jinghong held his forehead: "If this continues, I, Daxia, will probably be laughed at." "
  It's a big country, and the new generation was slapped by a small country and was unable to fight back. What will it look like when word spreads out?
  After the young man from Beimang knocked the young man from Daxia off the stage, he raised his arms and started to show off proudly. , a group of envoys and guards in Beimang cheered loudly for him.
  A group of ministers in Daxia became very sad.
  These reckless men in Beimang dared to be so unbridled in their territory. They were really arrogant and arrogant. .
  But no matter what they say or do, it seems that they have no sense.

Chapter 345
  Daxia has taken the lead, and now there are only a few boys left, and these four are relatively small. There are
  eleven of them in Daxia, There were nine opponents, and now they have four left, but the opponent still has six people standing.
  Beimang came here this year deliberately to shame them!
  The four boys saw that the first one was beaten badly , not giving up, the young man was about to go up, but was stopped by a guard. The

  civil and military officials were confused and looked at Xia Jinghong?
  No more competition?
  Are you going to admit defeat?
  This is not good! We have to fight no matter what. You can only admit defeat when you are finished! That way, at least you can lose with a little more backbone.
  The right minister stood up and was about to speak, when the good boy ran towards the martial arts training platform.
  From a distance, it looked like a watermelon rolling past.
  This martial arts training platform was originally built. He must be a little hostile to the dwarf. The steps are a bit high and difficult to climb down. Just when the good boy was about to climb up by himself, a guard came over and lifted him up. The civil and military officials: "..." Envoys from
  various
  countries Minister: "..."
  Send a baby to show up. How much does Daxia look down on Beimang?
  The people of Beimang were also stunned.
  All the envoys clenched their fists.
  The officials of the Ministry of Rites of Daxia understood the national dialect. , several envoys nearby whispered in their own local dialect: "What does the emperor mean by this?" By sending a little baby on the stage, is this looking down on us? An
  envoy looked at the table with bang bang: "We beat them so hard just now, but they Daxia still don't take us seriously. It's too much, it's really too much."
  " Hulhao. " "An envoy stopped the young man on the stage and said, "You won't have to show mercy later. Give me a hard beating." "
  When all the civil and military officials came to their senses, they realized that sending a child up was just nonsense.
  It's over, and this round is about to be lost again.
  If the lintel had been changed, everyone wouldn't have looked down on the good boy like this. Fang Zichen is the No. 1 Scholar in Science and Technology today. His son may be better than his peers in literary talent, but...fighting? Literary men have always been powerless, and this child is so...small.
  Left The Prime Minister was shocked and immediately looked towards Fang Zichen. Mrs. Zuo Xiang could not sit still anymore. He was close to Brother Zhao and hurriedly called him in a low voice: "Brother Zhao, call Fang boy quickly and let Eunuch Huang take the good boy." return.
  Brother Zhao asked: "What's wrong? " "
  Seeing his confused face, Mrs. Zuo Xiang looked worried: "Those boys in Beimang are inhumane. "
  It was said to be a competition, but it didn't give anyone a chance to admit defeat. He beat the person until he was almost disabled before throwing him off the stage. After hearing this,
  Brother Zhao looked calm: "It's okay, they are inhumane, my good boy Could be more inhumane than them. "
  Mrs. Zuo Xiang: "..."
  Fang Zichen knows how much he treasures the good boy. Brother Zhao knows that if he puts the good boy to death, he must think that the good boy can knock him down.
  Zuo Xiang and Zhao Song He stood up and wanted to beg Xia Jinghong to take back his life. If the good boy goes up, he will be beaten. He is still so small. The little man from Beimang can kick him to paralysis. How can this be done? But he hasn't had time yet
  . As he said something, the gongs and drums that heralded the start of the competition rang.
  Zuo Xiang and Zhao Song were heartbroken and hurriedly looked towards the stage, unable to help but hesitate in their hearts. The people from the
  Qin family who came to give gifts were veterans in the mansion. The meeting looked indifferent.
  Those boys in Beimang are just like that. I'm afraid they are not good enough for young masters. The young masters
  of these military generals' families in Beijing really stay in the capital and don't know about foreign affairs. They have lived a comfortable life for too long, and they are no longer as good as one generation. A generation ago.
  The boy from the Xie family had just been beaten on stage. The old lady from the Xie family was crying and saying that her grandson had suffered a lot. How can a
  person who practices martial arts not be injured during sparring training? He only received two blows. That was the case for the old lady. It could be seen that the kid didn't train very hard at home, and looking at the tender skin and tender flesh, his hands were not calloused. No wonder he was pressed down and beaten within a few moves.