196-200

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 196/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

"I don't know what happened to Mr. Fang. He suddenly went to your sister's house to make trouble. Go and have a look! I think something is wrong with him. I'm afraid someone will be killed if it's too late." It was noon, and everyone had just returned from the ground
  . After returning home, Fang Zichen dragged the wooden stick and headed towards He's house in a menacing manner. Everyone saw it, but they didn't have time to ask. As soon as they followed him, they saw Fang Zichen coming outside He's house. Without saying a word, he raised the wooden stick and said The stick hit the door of He's courtyard, making a dull sound.
  The He family has a good family background. Most of the people in the village live in fenced-in courtyards. His house is built of earth, and the courtyard door is also strong. However, after being hit like this, it fell down.
  Everyone has never seen him so angry. The Ma family made a fuss when he first arrived, or when he went to see Liu Laizi, he was never so angry.
  His eyes seemed to be bloodthirsty red, cold and gloomy, and there was a strong anger between his brows and eyes.
  They look completely different from the past.
  This is wrong, so wrong.
  Everyone immediately did not dare to step forward.
  Aunt He's family was having dinner in the main room. There was a lot of noise outside, so they all put down their bowls and ran out.
  He Tiezhu glanced at the fallen gate in the courtyard and frowned: "Boy Fang, what are you doing?"
  Aunt He's family is simple. Her head is named He Tiezhu, and she also has a son He Li and a daughter-in-law. There are two young grandchildren, and the two elderly people in the family live with He Tiezhu and his eldest brother.
  Everyone was here, but He Huihui was missing.
  Aunt He's genes are very strong. He Li and He Huihui's facial contours look like hers, and their two grandsons' eyebrows also look like him.
  The things they like are different, but the things they dislike are all the same.

  Fang Zichen glanced at them coldly: "Where is that bitch He Huihui? Where is she? Tell her to get out of here."
  This was really a loss of face. Although he knew what He Huihui and Aunt He were doing outside, He Tiezhu and He Li both felt a little sorry for Fang Zichen and Brother Zhao, but the other party came to the door and called their daughter like this in front of them, which really didn't give them any face.
  "Fang boy... Hey, what are you doing? This is not a place where you can run wild."
  Fang Zichen raised his stick and walked to the left. He Tiezhu opened his hand to stop him, and Fang Zichen pinched him. Grabbing his neck and throwing him aside.
  "This is not a place for me to run wild? Humph, who do you think you are? You dare to talk to me like this." Fang Zichen walked towards the door on the left and kicked it open. When he saw no one inside, he didn't just exit. Instead, he smashed the wooden cabinets, tables and chairs, leaving a mess all over the floor, and then walked next door.
  "He Huihui, if you can, don't come out. I'll search from house to house and if you can't find it, I'll destroy your house. You'd better pray that I don't find you." When
  Fang Zichen said this, his tone was not fast. There was no special expression on his face, he could even be called calm, but everyone knew that he was not just talking, he could really do it.
  Aunt He slapped her legs and cried, "What are you doing? What an evil! What an evil!" The
  two children also started crying, making a noise. Heli wanted to step forward to stop them, but his wife stopped them.
  Fang Zichen looked scary like this, how could she let her own boss die.
  Fang Zichen smashed each of the four rooms in the He family. No one in the He family dared to step forward to stop them, let alone those outside.
  "What's going on?"
  "I don't know." Someone looked into the yard and saw that the He family was smashed to pieces and Fang Zichen was about to go to the last room. He boldly guessed: "Could it be? Because Aunt He and Huihui said bad things about Brother Zhao last time, is Mr. Fang like this?" "
  Probably not. It's been more than a month since this happened, and they didn't even call the door at that time. It's even less likely now. It should be. What did Huihui do again?"
  The door of the last room was kicked open, and He Huihui was finally found.
  He Huihui was frightened from the moment Fang Zichen smashed the courtyard door. In other words, she had been worried since the morning. It was the first time she had done such a thing. She was so afraid that she couldn't even eat and hid in the house. In the room, no one dared to say a word.
  Enemies are extremely jealous when they meet.
  As soon as Fang Zichen saw her, he felt a burst of rage in his heart. The anger in his body surged and surged so fiercely that he wished he could chop this bitch alive.
  He had no sense at all. It didn't matter whether the other party was a man or a woman. Without saying a word, Fang Zichen rushed over and grabbed He Huihui's neck, lifted him off the ground, and then pushed him against the wall behind him, biting his back molars. , asked: "Where is my son?"
  His face was sullen, his eyes were full of gloom, and his voice was cold and thorny. Although he was deliberately suppressing his anger, he still looked very cold.
  Before He Huihui had time to run, a strong hand grabbed her by the throat. She tried hard but couldn't break it open. The arm tightly strangled her neck, and Fang Zichen's red eyes were Staring, she couldn't help but panic. She was so scared that her brain couldn't think properly. In the blank, she hesitated:
  "I, I don't know."
  "Don't know? You said you don't know?" Fang Zichen was so irritated by these words that his chest He was so angry that his eyes seemed to be burning red. He no longer deliberately controlled his violent emotions. He exerted force on his hands, and He Huihui's face suddenly turned red and she let out a muffled groan.
  That beast knew his house, because someone must have shown him the way, or he had been told in advance. He Huihui was the only one in the village who knew people in the town.