81-85

Brother, while pushing away Sister-in-law Tuesday, the Zhou family is so powerful that it is not an option to continue like this. He spoke loudly, faster than his brain: "If you Zhou family members dare to mess around again, I will tell my husband when you get back and let him be beaten to death." You guys."

Chapter 93 When
  Brother Zhao said these words, it was a big deal.
  If Fang Zichen is removed, the effect will be more effective than using a sword to carry an axe.
  Everyone stopped almost instantly, not daring to move anymore.
  The Zhou family looked at each other, not knowing whether to leave immediately or continue to rob people until their goal was achieved.
  Killing people is not that important these days. There is no such thing as a life-for-life.
  Although the emperor breaks the law and is guilty of the same crime as the common people, this is not feasible in a small place.
  These days, the poor seem to have a low life. If they are beaten to death by a powerful person, they can sue the officials. If they meet an upright and upright person, they can still ask for justice and pay some money. Just put some money in and let's get over it.
  Fang Zichen earns thirty taels of silver a month, and Brother Zhao is selling hot sauce in the town. A bottle as small as this sells for a hundred cents. I heard that he and He Da Leng's family buy chili peppers, and they buy dozens of kilograms of chili sauce every day. , not to mention, they also collect garlic with another company. How many bottles will be filled in total?

  He carried a basket on his back every day, and every time he came back the basket was empty. He probably made a lot of money during this period.
  Although people say that their county magistrate is a good person, no matter how good he is, if Fang Zichen doesn't beat them to death, but only beats them to a semi-crippling condition, and then offers some money, will the county magistrate still turn to them in front of the money? ?
  Farmers are poor and have no cattle at home. To cultivate the fields and harvest crops, they have to rely solely on their own strength. If they are half disabled and unable to move, it is no different from death.
  And they are too timid to gamble.
  Brother Zhao was stunned when he spoke.
  Previously, he thought that the good boy was pretending to be a tiger, and he was a bad imitator. But now, he seems to be no different from the good boy.
  But at that moment, in panic, he really felt that as long as he moved his husband out, these people would not dare to touch him.
  Brother Zhao pinched the corner of his clothes and looked at the Zhou family who didn't dare to move anymore. He couldn't help but curl up his lips slightly.
  My husband is amazing, even if he is not around, he still gives me a sense of security.
  The village chief hurried over and was about to step in. After hearing these words, he almost stumbled and almost fell as if he had stepped on a banana peel.
  He supported the wall and looked at Brother Zhao with complicated eyes, his slightly old face full of disappointment.
  Earlier, he was thinking that Brother Zhao seemed to be quite stable and reliable, and he seemed to have a good temperament. He was older than Fang Xiaozi and more sensible. He asked him to look after Fang Zichen, not to manage people well, but to He could keep a closer eye on Fang Zichen before Tong Sheng's exam and not let him get into trouble.
  The result was good, Brother Zhao was equally unreliable.
  He even thought about asking Fang Zichen to fight for him.
  Hey...
  Brother Zhao saw him coming and called him hurriedly.
  "Village Chief~"
  The village chief came back from his thoughts and his eyes stopped on Brother Zhao's face.
  Brother Zhao has a round face, he used to be thin, his cheeks are very sunken, his complexion is dark and not good-looking, and he always wears old and rotten clothes that have been washed so that the color can no longer be seen, and a pair of unsightly shoes. Broken shoes, and under the long-term oppression of the Ma family, his whole body exuded an aura of decadence and death. He was very numb, and there was no life in his eyes. His body was thin and straight, standing there like an autumn day. A broken lotus branch in the pond, dilapidated and dilapidated...
  In the past, when they met, Brother Zhao would be polite and take the initiative to say hello to him, but when he spoke, Brother Zhao lowered his head and did not dare to look at him at all. As if she was afraid of him.
  After having Guaizi, he got a little better, but only a little better.
  Now that Fang Zichen is here, accompanied by that undisciplined and unscrupulous boy, he seems to have regained his vitality and looks no different from normal people like them.
  Now he is eating well, his face is rounder, his eyes are big and dark, he is protected from the wind and rain, he is no longer busy and tired, he no longer gets up before dawn, his complexion is rosy and much better.
  People with round faces tend to look much younger than their actual age.
  Regardless of what others said, Brother Zhao looked very childish, only 16 or 17 years old. It was hard to imagine that he was already the father of a three-year-old child.
  Brother Zhao is still young after all.
  A litter of children in their family.
  The eldest is only nineteen, and the youngest is only three years old.
  How to take care of children?
  It's better to work harder and take more care of yourself!
  Although the Zhou family was afraid of Fang Zichen, they were unwilling to leave because he was not here.
  On the way here, the village chief already knew roughly what happened. Now he looked at the shameless Zhou family, and he didn't look good. He tried to reconcile a few words and called them to go home. The Zhou family didn't seem to hear them and remained motionless. Stable as a mountain.
  This was because he didn't take himself seriously. The village chief's face turned red with anger.
  ...
  Fang Zichen doesn't understand what's going on with the Liu family here.
  The ancestral home of the village chief's family is a bit far away from Liu's family, so even if someone screams loudly, it won't be heard here.