5-9

Chapter 538

Author: Baiyunshang Label: farming literature sweet article cool article Time travel and rebirth

  "Fang Zichen."

  Xiaoya almost screamed: "...what?"

  Brother Zhao actually hooked up with Fang Zichen? ? ?

  Didn't it mean that Fang Zichen's family background was not bad? Why are you so willing to spend money chasing someone?

  Even Young Master Jiang and Young Master Lu didn't make hundreds of thousands in one move. After all, they were still students in school and not overbearing presidents.

  Fang Zichen didn't understand why Xiaoya and the others were so shocked. He was indeed poor at the moment.

  They say raising a son is difficult, and it is indeed difficult.

  Three bags cost him half his life.

  He is studying abroad now, and the living allowance his parents give him is more than before, but it is only 30,000 yuan a month. The money in the credit card in advance was secretly transferred to him by his grandparents, uncle, aunt, and brother.

  Now that there was almost no money on the card, after much thought, he could only call his elder brother.

  He was a little afraid to tell his family about the child, after all, it was mysterious!

  Brother Fang was in a meeting when he received his call.

  The person below originally saw his face as dark as frost, as if a tiger was about to go crazy and bite people, but after glancing at the phone, his expression miraculously softened, and he raised it to indicate that the meeting would be suspended for now.

  Everyone heard him shout: "Xiaochen?"

  Oh, it turns out to be the little prince.

  No wonder.

  "Brother." Fang Zichen's voice came from the phone, with a hint of flattery: "Are you busy?"

  "Yeah! It's a meeting."

  "Brother, please pay more attention to your health! Don't die suddenly from overwork. I'm the only big brother like you!"

  Brother Fang choked up: "...What's the matter with the call?"

  "It's nothing! I just miss you."

  Brother Fang chuckled lightly, obviously not believing it. After all, he kept making videos every now and then: "I think you are full and holding on!"

  Fang Zichen is not rich, he is poor.

  "Brother, look at what you are saying, I don't even want to hear it."

  Brother Fang laughed: "Okay, you're just sweet-talking. You didn't answer the video I sent before. Are you busy? Are you tired?"

  "Fortunately, if big brother gives me some money, I won't be tired at all."

  Brother Fang: "You want money?"

  Fang Zichen was not embarrassed at all: "Yeah! Brother, I have no money."

  Brother Fang felt incredible: "No money?"

  Fang Zichen usually has small expenses and doesn't spend much money. After all, he has someone to take care of his food, drink, and toilet. His parents buy clothes and send them regularly, food is bought by his aunt, and the driver gives him money when traveling. What kind of money? Brother Fang knows that his parents only give him 20,000 yuan a month, but his grandparents, his uncles, aunts, and cousins ​​subsidize him privately. Although he just bought a car last time, he still has a lot of money in his hands. There should be some left.