246-250

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Little Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 246/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

Vigorous.
  Fang Zichen passed by and saw that the stove was being polished by her to reflect the light. For such a diligent and careful person, she had to ask Brother Zhao to process the money for her.
  They were probably the same brother. Brother Zhao and Xie Xiaoyu got along pretty well. They were talking and laughing for just a few days. Sometimes Fang Zichen felt uncomfortable looking at them.
  When he entered the kitchen, the two brothers who had been laughing and joking just now stopped talking when they saw him coming in.

  Fang Zichen suddenly felt that they were just talking about him.
  Oh shit.
  Most likely they are saying he is handsome again.
  He went to Brother Zhao and told him that he was here to work and wanted to go out.
  "Yeah." Brother Zhao thoughtfully warned, "Then you should be careful."
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  What are you careful about?
  Don't you want the coffin to press him out?
  "Go." Brother Zhao said with a smile, "I'll make delicious food for you when I come back tonight."
  "Yeah." Fang Zichen was happy after hearing this, like a cat whose fur was stroked, and took two ice creams. go out.

  On the way, the big bear was chewing ice cream and sighed: "This thing of yours is really delicious. No wonder my little bear stayed in your store all day and refused to go back. I heard that this thing costs more than ten cents a piece!" I see your shop is very busy, why are you still looking for work?"

  "The world is tough!" Fang Zichen opened his eyes and told lies.
  There are also specialties when carrying a coffin. The person cannot be a direct relative of the deceased and must be married.

  And the time when you go out is also important. Although you are not buried, you are carried out. If you choose the right time, you can prosper your house, your grandchildren, and your descendants.

  When Fang Zichen arrived, the coffin had already been tied up. He put two sticks under the head of the coffin, and then tied the coffin with a rope to fix it. However, this usually requires at least four people, and the other two will be working with the owner. The house is noisy.

  Fang Zichen listened twice and roughly understood that the price had been agreed upon first, but when the two people arrived and touched the coffin, they began to regret it.

  Generally speaking, there are five types of wood used for burial coffins. One is solid wood, which is most commonly used by ordinary people. Although it is not easy to resist corrosion, it is cheap.

  The second is cypress. It has strong corrosion resistance.

  The third and fourth are golden nanmu and sandalwood. However, these two types of wood are both high-quality, and their corrosion resistance is higher than that of cypress. They can be buried in the ground without rotting for thousands of years. They are good, but they can only be used by wealthy families or top officials who have the conditions.
  The fifth is the jujube tree.
  The jujube tree is very hard and does not attract bites from snakes, insects, rats, and ants, so if it is made into a coffin, it can be stored underground for a very long time.
  Like other trees, poplar, for example, is not suitable for coffins because it is too soft. Sophora japonica is yin, and metaphysically speaking, it will oppress the soul in the human body, so it is even less suitable for coffins.

Chapter 265:
  The owner of the house didn’t know that the coffin he bought was very heavy. In addition, ordinary people would not want to do this kind of work. The coffin had to be carried out at the time everyone said. It would not be easy to find someone at this time. , so I thought about raising the price from the ground up.
  The host was not easy to control and had a bad temper. After a few words of conversation, he saw that the other party looked shameless and immediately kicked him out.