406-410

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 406/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

You don't deserve to be treated like this.
  In the past, there was no one in the village who could read, and even if there were, only young men could learn it, not their brothers and girls.
  When I came back from the shop in the evening, I studied late without any complaints.
  Brother Zhao asked Xie Xiaoyu and Nanny Feng, and they said that Brother Dou and the others were very honest. Now they seemed a little nervous and softened their tone.
  "Don't be nervous. I have nothing else to do with calling you here today. I just want to ask you if you are willing to go to Bei'an."
  Da Mi was the boldest among the people. He immediately said: "Master and Master are also going? "
  We won't go there for now." Brother Zhao said.
  If a fertilizer factory is built in Anping, you will have to send your own people there. The imperial guards are from the emperor and the Qin family army is from the Qin family. At this time, there is not enough manpower.
  In the past, there were just a few people managing a factory, which was better than working in a shop. It also showed that the master valued them. Brother Yu and the others were inevitably excited and happy, but they really regarded this place as their home. They were captured by Zhao when they were just teenagers. Brother bought it and entered Fang's house. Brother Zhao and Fang Zichen treated them kindly and never beat or scolded them. If they went there, they would be reluctant to part with them.
  But they knew what was going on at home and had to go. The master and the master treated them well. They were needed now and they had to step forward.
  Brother Zhao knew what they were thinking and said with a smile: "It's not like you won't come back if you go. We are short of manpower now. When we recruit people in the future, I will definitely bring you back." Da Mi said: "If you are willing to go
  , But we only know how to work."
  Brother Dou and the others nodded. They know how to boil water and cook, but they can manage people. Thinking about it, they all felt dizzy. They had no clue, no rules, and they were confused. They had no control. , I don’t understand, and they all know that there are hundreds of people working in the fertilizer factory in Anping Village. In the past, in their eyes, the shopkeeper in the restaurant was the most amazing person. At that time, when I was at home selling firewood and vegetables in the town, I would pass by a restaurant and peek. I would see a man wearing a long robe standing behind the counter, as if he didn’t do any work. He only earned several taels of silver a month. It was enviable, but people He only manages a dozen or so people.
  Brother Zhao: "If you are willing to go, you can go to Anping Village to enter the factory in a few days and learn. I have explained everything over there."
  Then there is nothing to worry about, Brother Yu and others relaxed He said: "Master, we are willing to go and we will study hard and we will not let you down." As
  expected, Brother Zhao said: "I will send someone to follow you there, so you don't have to be afraid. When you get there, the three of you will We need to help each other, we are a family, and everything must be discussed and negotiated, you know?" "Don't worry,
  Master, we know it."
  "Then you go back and get ready, we will set off on the third day of the new year."
  "Yes."
  If Brother Yu and others are transferred over, the shop here will be unmanned. Brother Zhao wants to arrange the few people Fang Zichen brought back from southern Sichuan to the shop so that they can slowly get in touch with some people. , otherwise it would be okay to just sit in the back kitchen and work hard without seeing anyone.
  Fang Zichen is in control of the general direction, and most of the trivial matters are left to Brother Zhao. He also rushes to put the ducks on the shelves, no matter what, because there is really no one. Fang Zichen has been fishing for three days and drying the nets for two days, and now he can't Know where to take the kids.
  When I first entered the inner courtyard, I saw Xiaofeng sitting under the eaves with a depressed face.
  Brother Zhao walked over: "What's wrong?"
  Xiaofeng stood up: "I ran out of gouache. I came to find Uncle Fang, but I didn't see him. Not even the good guy." At first,
  Fang Zichen gave The children have all made paintbrushes. The one who can insist on painting every day is Xiaofeng. He is not very interested in other things, but he likes painting the most.
  He was taught sketching by Fang Zichen himself, and now he can draw extremely well.
  Paint brushes are used by children for graffiti. Coloring characters is not very good-looking. Fang Zichen made special paints for him and put them in boxes of small boxes. They can be matched in pairs to create another color. Very realistic after coloring.
  Xiaofeng liked it the most. Fang Zichen made this gouache material for him at first, but it took him a long time to make it. He had been saving on it, but no matter how much he saved, he would use it up one day.
  It was all used up last month, but Fang Zichen was busy, so Xiaofeng didn't say anything. Now that the New Year people were free, he came over to look for it, but unexpectedly, it was all empty. If he had known it, he would have told him at the dinner table that Uncle Fang was going out to play. You didn’t even call him, huh!
  Brother Zhao asked him to follow him into the room, searched in the box under the bed, and gave him paint.
  When Xiaofeng saw the paint, he immediately put aside Fang Zichen's depression of not taking him out to play, and said happily: "Thank you, Uncle Zhao." "This is what
  your Uncle Fang made for you last time. You should make more." Thank you, Uncle Fang."
  Xiaofeng lowered his lips: "Last night, he said he wanted to marry me to Wang Mazi in exchange for two pounds of rice. Uncle Fang hates it." Brother
  Zhao laughed.
  "Actually, I think Wang Mazi is pretty good-looking too!"
  Xiaofeng's eyes widened.
  Wang Mazi is actually a child of the Wang family in Quzhou City. The Wang family sells grain. Wang Mazi is only seven years old. He has a tiger-like head and black and thick eyebrows, like a caterpillar. He looks very handsome. This is the family. Someone who is illiterate and doesn't know what to think actually names his child Wang Mazi, which is even more damaging than Fang Zichen.