66-70

How to write these two words.
  When shamelessness reaches a certain level, it will be called a strong psychological quality. He spoke righteously, without panic or shame, and said: "I know! I was just joking with you." Guaizi wore new shoes today
  . So happy.
  Fang Zichen had a good eye and bought a light purple one for Brother Zhao and a yellow one for Guaizi, with two little yellow chickens pecking at rice embroidered on them.
  The embroiderer's embroidery is good, lifelike, and chubby and naive.
  Fang Zichen thought of the good boy squatting next to the chicken coop and imitating the chirping of chickens. He thought he would like it, so he bought it even though it was expensive.
  It's just a bit big.
  The good boy put them on and began to walk cautiously. After taking two steps, he would look down to see if the shoes were dirty. Brother Zhao looked funny and carried him on the back of the sheep.
  Today happened to be a market day. Brother Zhou wanted to go to the town to buy some salt and thread, so he waited at the entrance of the village and wanted to go with Brother Zhao.
  The village chief drove the bullock cart and stopped at the entrance of the village. People came one after another. The bullock cart was full after a while. When he saw Brother Zhou not getting on the cart, he asked.
  Brother Zhou said he would wait for Brother Zhao and walk instead of taking the ox cart.
  Just as he was talking, Brother Zhao came over with the sheep.
  The people on the bullock cart were stunned.
  I saw the good boy sitting on the back of the sheep, holding a big-faced bun and chewing it.
  Such a big bun would cost more than four cents!
  He often does needlework and sells it in the town. When I saw the shoes on his feet, I was envious.
  The shoes worn by people in the village are usually made of old clothes, like the pair on Guaizi's feet. They are made of brand-new fabric. The material is better than what they wear, costing eighty or ninety cents less.
  The people in the village didn't know about Fang Zichen's purchase of the sheep. Brother Zhou was a little surprised: "Where did the sheep
  come from?" Brother Zhao replied: "My husband bought it."
  Sheep, in addition to eating, can also be used as camels. No, not even plowing. Farmers can only sell sheep but not buy them.
  Most of the people who buy sheep are people from the town.
  Brother Zhou seemed to understand a little, but he still asked uncertainly: "Did he buy it for the good guy to ride?"
  "Yes!" Brother Zhao nodded.
  The good boy smiled and sweetly called: "Uncle Zhou."
  Brother Zhou liked to touch his head the most: "Is riding a sheep fun?"
  "It's fun." The good boy said, "I'll ride for Yo Yo when I get home. "
  Brother Zhou didn't even know what to say and found it a bit funny.
  How can anyone ride a sheep?
  The good boy was sitting on the back of the sheep, blinking his big eyes, looking at it and being amused.
  The people on the oxcart listened and admired, feeling that Fang Zichen really doted on his stepson.
  We were just walking a little bit, but we were all afraid of getting tired. There was no child in the village who was not running around in the village or in the fields.
  A sheep gets one tael more than two taels of silver!
  Rich people just know how to make things.
  The village chief said hello to Brother Zhao and drove the old scalper away.
  Someone was still looking at Brother Zhao: "Brother Zhao seems to be running to town every day lately! What are you going to do?"
  "Selling blood sausage." Someone who often goes to town to sell vegetables knew it and said, "It seems that he has been going to town recently. Why are you selling hot sauce?"
  Apart from working in the fields, people in the village don't have any profitable skills. It's not easy to do business. Even if you have some skills, if you do well and sell well, you will be targeted.
  For example, the old Jiang family of Xiaorong Village can make wontons. The stall business is good, and they are envied by their peers. At first, they asked gangsters to collect stall fees, and later they asked people to smash them. Fortunately, the Jiang family knew the people, otherwise the stall would be destroyed. If it is smashed, it is considered light, but if it is beaten half-broken and thrown back to the village, it is called unlucky.
  Without a background, it is really difficult to get around in the town.
  "Then how is his business?"
  "It's very good. People in the town are rushing to buy that hot sauce. A bottle is so big," the man gestured, and threw a thunder: "One jar, one hundred Wen ."
  Everyone gasped: "Real or false?"
  The person said: "It must be true, I was there at the time."
  "What kind of hot sauce is it! It's so expensive."
  Everyone was chattering and discussing, wanting to see Zhao. Brother, is the business really that good? Those who sell things choose the stalls near Brother Zhao, and those who buy things don't buy anything. They just take a look first.
  Brother Zhao told the good boy to take good care of the sheep. This is the most valuable thing in their family and cannot be thrown away.