296-300

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 296/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

, gestured with the middle finger and stopped talking.
  On April 6th, Zhao Song came over. He seemed very excited, his eyes were shining, he patted Fang Zichen on the shoulder, and kept saying with a smile that Brother Zhao was pregnant.
  This was nothing short of a thunderbolt.
  It was no different than saying to the eunuch: "Congratulations, you are now a father."
  Fang Zichen couldn't laugh at all.

Chapter 312
  Brother Zhao is pregnant?
  I also took anti-pregnant medicine in the capital, but after returning to Heyang for more than a month, I became pregnant.
  Even if he is in good health, this cannot be his! Does Brother Zhao think he is addicted to being a stepfather? One is not enough, now give him a second one?
  Moreover, Zhao Song knew it all...
  but Brother Zhao didn't send anyone to tell him that he didn't regard him as his husband at all!
  Fang Zichen's eyes were swollen and tears almost fell again.
  Brother Zhao... what a bastard!
  Zhao Song smiled and patted his shoulder: "You must be so happy! When your mother was pregnant, I was the same way." "
  Whose mother?" Fang Zichen slapped his hand away, and the surging emotions could no longer be suppressed. Controlled: "I don't have a mother, I only have a mother. Is Zheng Peiyao my mother? Does she deserve anything? That's Zhao Xu's mother, not my mother." The back of Zhao Song's hand was burning, and Fang Zichen's pat was
  used Zhao Song looked at Fang Zichen blankly, and then frowned: "Zichen, what's wrong with you? How can you say such things to you..." He faced Fang Zichen's scarlet eyes, all The words suddenly stuck in his throat.

  Fang Zichen grabbed his sleeves, wiped his eyes fiercely, and walked away.
  Zhao Song was frightened and chased after him: "Zi Chen, what's wrong with you?"
  "Don't follow me." Fang Zichen said angrily: "If you follow me again, I'll beat you too."
  Zhao Song was not frightened, his expression Seriously: "What's wrong with you?" Those words just now sounded like a conflict with Brother Zhao, but Brother Zhao was not here.
  "What's wrong with me? My fucking hair is green, what do you think is wrong with me?" Days of resentment came out with this roar. Fang Zichen wiped away his tears again. The more he talked, the angrier he became, but he couldn't control it. of grievance.
  He believed that he had never felt sorry for Brother Zhao, but in the end, Brother Zhao treated him like this. Sincerity could not be exchanged for sincerity, and all he got was a hat.
  Fang Zichen felt very sad. He pitied Yang Mutao at the beginning, but now he was also a poor man in the world. He took care of Brother Zhao and went back to Fu'an Town to work with others.
  Zhao Song was shocked by these words, and Fang Zichen walked away without looking back while he was stunned.
  Zhao Song was anxious and angry.
  What did Fang Zichen think of his brother?
  He chased after him but saw no one. Thinking that he might have gone home, he asked the groom to take him to Guangfu Street. When he got there, he was told by his grandmother that Fang Zichen had not come back.
  Zhao Song was pacing back and forth in the courtyard. He really didn't know what Fang Zichen's words meant. There was nothing wrong with Brother Zhao when he left the capital and returned to Heyang. He obviously didn't believe Fang Zichen's words. Why did Brother Zhao think of him? He could clearly see Zichen's intentions, and he would never do anything to disgrace Fang Zichen.
  Zhao Song couldn't understand and wanted to ask Fang Zichen for clarification. However, he waited for half an afternoon but no one came back. He had to go to Qiu's house for a banquet in the evening. The housekeeper came over and said it was getting late, so Zhao Song had to leave first. .
  It was getting dark, and Fang Zichen came back from outside wrapped in a layer of cold air. Li Yisheng ran over: "Where have you been? Your father-in-law sent people everywhere to look for you at noon today, and they found me." Fang Zichen did
  not As he spoke, he lowered his eyebrows and tightened his mouth.