381-385

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 381/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

, this must be arranged.
  As Fang Zichen continued to explain, Brother Zhao saw that nothing happened here. There were colleagues there, and the Qin family soldiers who had left behind. The Fang Mansion was not impregnable, but it was absolutely safe. Moreover, Fang Zichen's reputation was now better. People always want to put sacks on them. The business in the shop was busy with Aunt Feng, Brother Yu, and Da Mi. It was all going well, so Brother Zhao returned to Pingxiang Village.
  The two of them worked non-stop, and as soon as they arrived home, they discovered that something was wrong at home.
  Uncle Tang's eyes were red and swollen, as if he had just cried. There was a bamboo mat spread under the banyan tree. The good boy was folding his hands on his lower abdomen, motionless, looking very peaceful. Fang Zichen felt as if he had been struck by lightning, and the blood on his face suddenly faded. After getting clean, his feet went weak, his mind went blank, his legs felt like they weighed a thousand pounds, and he stumbled over.
  "My son is smashing, my son is smashing..."
  As soon as he finished howling, the boy rubbed his eyes and woke up. His hair was messed up like a tramp. When he saw Fang Zichen, his eyes suddenly lit up: "Father? Come back, bird!" ? My dear, I miss you."
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  Uncle Tang and Brother Zhao looked at him in confusion, wondering what he was doing?
  "Husband, what's wrong with you?"
  What's wrong?
  He just thought that his white-haired man was giving away his black-haired man, what else could happen?
  He stared at Uncle Tang, who was puzzled by his glare.
  "Your eyes are red..."
  Uncle Tang said: "The two young masters are gone, I'm anxious." "
  Then why did you go outside to sleep?" Fang Zichen said helplessly, the child here died. This whole thing made him think too much.

  The big trees attract the wind. It's a gloomy day today and it's probably going to rain. It's very hot inside and the wind is strong outside, so the good boy wants to take a nap outside.
  Brother Zhao didn't think as well as him, so he blinked and said, "Get out of here again?"
  "Yeah!" Uncle Tang blamed himself, "I just didn't pay attention. When I went to the hut, two little boys came out. The young master is gone."
  Brother Zhao was not anxious at all, and even comforted Uncle Tang, saying that the two little guys must be somewhere at home, and they can be found if they look carefully.
  Gu Ge is almost one year old now. Uncle Tang and Xiao Feng are sometimes busy and cannot keep an eye on them. The two little guys crawl around everywhere and move very fast. The first time they crawled under the bed and fell asleep without shouting. There was no answer, and no one could be found. Brother Zhao was frightened at the time and cried until his tears dried up. Fang Zichen even sent out all the Imperial Guards and Qin soldiers, almost destroying the entire Pingxiang Village. Once, it didn't even reach the pig pen in the backyard, and once it jumped into the cupboard.
  He might have fallen asleep somewhere again at this moment.
  It was impossible to escape outside, because he was afraid that the child would actually crawl out, so Fang Zichen asked the three imperial guards to guard the area not far away.
  The two of them hurried back and were very hungry. Brother Zhao wanted to go to the kitchen to cook two bowls of noodles and deal with one bite first. Uncle Tang knew that the child must be hiding somewhere and it was fine. But when the child was not there, he became anxious and his eyes were full of control. Unstoppable red. Now I'm looking for children everywhere.
  Brother Zhao went to the vegetable field to pick a handful of green vegetables, came back, washed the pot, and licked some water into it. He was about to stuff firewood into the stove, but there seemed to be something in it, and the firewood couldn't be stuffed in, and it was poked. When Zhao Geer looked down, he seemed quite soft. When he looked down at the other stove next to him, his whole face turned dark.
  Fang Zichen was talking to Guaizi when he heard two snapping sounds coming from the kitchen.
  What a familiar voice!
  Fang Zichen and Guaizi lay down at the door of the kitchen and took a look. They saw that Gungundan's body was all dark. Since the summer, the two children had not worn any clothes. They only wore a pair of bellybands. Their little buttocks, which were white and fat, were always exposed. Now it is not white at all, it looks like briquettes, and is being spanked by Brother Zhao on his left and right legs. Brother Zhao has been playing drums professionally for 20 years. He spanks once on the left and once on the right. Fang Zichen listens, I also feel that the sound is quite rhythmic.
  When Guangdan saw them, he instinctively reached out to them for help: "Father, Guoguo..."
  Fang Zichen suddenly became a stepfather, and the good boy no longer loved his younger brother. The two looked at each other, silently When he left, his back was ruthless and merciless, and he had completely lost his humanity.
  How to save?
  If you save him, you might have to catch him.
  A dead Taoist friend is not a poor Taoist.
  Uncle Tang heard the sound and came over, and when he saw Goan's appearance, he knew that these two little guys must have fled to the stove.
  He sighed helplessly.
  Doesn’t it feel good to sleep on the bed?
  Last time when the master asked me to buy a chain to tie him up, he stopped me and said it looked like nothing, but now he shouldn't stop me.