346-350

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 346/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

None of them are good, they are already 'afraid' of officials.
  Now that the big cancer has finally gone away, I don’t want anyone to come again. What should I do if the one who comes is more greedy than the previous one? That's really no way out.
  Once a person becomes poor and hungry, he has nothing to fear. Not only the county magistrate, but also the prefecture will do it without fail.
  The ministers in the DPRK were all afraid of going to Qianzhou, and everyone performed their own duties. They had important responsibilities and could not be easily transferred. Officials from other places were promoted, and there were no suitable ones for a while. Some had not yet completed their term, and some had expired. Judging from his qualifications, he is not very qualified and cannot take on important responsibilities.
  Nowadays, no one is in charge of Quzhou, and we don’t know what the chaos will be like. During the autumn harvest, the prefect got a big sum of money, and the taxes were too heavy. In previous years, many people froze to death. This year, the people there are probably... It's harder.
  Zhao Song was considerate of the sufferings of the people, and his meal was tasteless.
  Fang Zichen sent him away and returned to the room. The good boy was lying on the bedside talking to Brother Zhao.
  The two children were placed in the crib, which was made by the carpenter Fang Zichen, the forerunner. Xiaofeng was sitting on the side, poking this one and touching that one, as if they were very curious.
  "Uncle Fang, your brothers are so cute."
  Fang Zichen forced a smile.
  Xiaofeng knew that he was afraid of this kind of bug, which looked like a boneless thing, so he said: "Children are always like this when they are born. They will look better in a few days."
  Fang Zichen kicked the small stool under his butt: "It sounds like you have experience."
  "That's it. Uncle Tang and Aunt Feng both said it. In the past," Xiaofeng paused and lowered his voice: "It was the same when my mother gave birth to a younger brother." Brother
  Zhao Seeing that he was a little lonely, he beckoned him to sit by the bed and patted the back of his hand: "Are you homesick?" "
  No." Xiaofeng shook his head gently and said, "This is mine."
  He really rarely thought about it. , not that he has no conscience, but that he feels uncomfortable just thinking about it. Zhao Geer and Fang Zichen are good to him, just like their elders, which make up for his lack of fatherly love. He is very satisfied with his current life.
  The child was kept in the room, and there was a small bed outside. Uncle Tang slept on it. The room was warm with charcoal, so he was not afraid of the cold.
  The child feels a lot now and doesn't cry much. When he pees, he closes his eyes and grunts twice, like a kitten meowing.
  Brother Zhao was tired at noon, and he kept looking at the child after that, only resting for a while. He was fast asleep at the moment, so he didn't hear anything. Uncle Tang was far away and there was no movement. Finally, Fang Zichen, who was sleeping in the bed, heard it.
  The child's stroller was placed not far from Brother Zhao. Fang Zichen originally wanted to sleep outside, but he was close to the child. When he turned over and turned his back to the child, he always felt that the child was squirming like him, which made him A chill ran down my spine, and in the end I had no choice but to move Brother Zhao outside and sleep in the bed.   Although he was afraid, he was his son after all. He got out of bed and touched it with fear, and found that it was wet. Uncle Tang had just changed their diapers before going to bed. Fang Zichen saw it. It was not difficult. He just took the cloth. Just cover up their buttocks. Uncle Tang was very tired from the busy schedule in the afternoon, and it was hard to get them up now. Fang Zichen fumbled to put them on. During the whole process, he didn't dare to look at the children's faces, scratching their feet. He only used two trembling fingers, but within a few minutes, a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back. If he drank a few ounces of wine to get confused, he would have thought that he had built the Great Wall. It was simply... Tired to the point of collapse.   Just as he was about to withdraw his hand, the third child suddenly grasped Fang Zichen's little finger and opened his eyes.   It's dark, but it's as clean as if it's been soaked in water. The second child next to him slept soundly after changing his diaper. His two little eyes were squinted tightly, like two thin lines.   Fang Zichen was stunned.   Uncle Tang got up in the middle of the night to feed the baby, and found Fang Zichen sitting beside the crib, poking the third young master in the face.   The third young master didn't sleep either. He was kicking his feet and looked very energetic.   Fang Zichen smiled at Uncle Tang and said: "This is a spirited young man, just like me."   Uncle Tang wanted to laugh: "Master, are you not afraid anymore?"   "Afraid of what?" Fang Zichen coaxed awesomely: "I am not afraid of anything."   Uncle Tang laughed. While feeding the baby, the little guy ate so deliciously that he ate it as soon as it reached his mouth. He only had his second dick and was still sleeping like a pig.   This was cow's milk. It had to be boiled every time it was squeezed out. It was really troublesome. Fang Zichen thought it would be better to hire two wet nurses.   He was planning to get up tomorrow to find milk for his son, but just after breakfast the next day, Eunuch Huang came and said that the emperor had announced his entry into the palace.   As soon as Fang Zichen entered the imperial study room, he saw two longevity locks shining brightly on the table. He put them away   without saying a word and said with a smile: "Thank you, Your Majesty." , Do you want to be promoted? Do you want to get rich?"   Fang Zichen replied honestly: "I think so!" Xia Jinghong said   : "Now there is a great opportunity in front of you."   The DPRK recently withdrew a group of people, and there are still vacancies. Missing, the largest one is the second grade, and the smallest one is also the fifth grade.   Fang Zichen's heartbeat was pounding.   Xia Jinghong: "I think you are a capable, ambitious, ideal and responsible person." "   Yes, Your Majesty, your feeling is correct." Fang Zichen was very happy: "Your Majesty, you want to make up for me, Mr. Su. That one?"