306-310

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 306/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

He reacted the same way as he shot, turned around suddenly, and then met Brother Zhao's gaze.
  He did cry.
  Fang Zichen was furious, but he still had the nerve to cry? Cry like a hammer.
  "Husband." Brother Zhao wanted to catch up: "I think..."
  Fang Zichen ran away in a hurry.
  After returning to the inn, Fang Zichen's heart was still pounding. The good boy stretched out his big head from his arms: "Father, was Daddy a crying bird just now?"
  Fang Zichen said nothing.
  The boy also fell silent.
  Brother Zhao didn't pursue him anymore. Pang'er's guard came over and asked if he wanted to go to the inn. He knew where my husband lived.
  Of course I have to go.
  Cuiniang watched the person leave, thinking about the way that brother had just looked at her, and patted her chest, secretly thinking that it was very dangerous, but thinking of Fang Zichen, her face couldn't help but blush slightly.
  Brother Zhao didn't press any further. He just booked a room next door to Fang Zichen, washed up and went to bed.
  During the days when Fang Zichen was away, he never had a good night's sleep. He almost went crazy thinking about others. He didn't get enough sleep and had morning sickness, so he was really tired now.
  Fang Zichen was in a bad mood and went to bed after eating. He was very strong inside and had never been unable to eat or sleep well. The good boy lay next to him, wanting to wait until he fell asleep and went out to find Brother Zhao. He had just eaten. , he saw the Zhao family's guards in the lobby. His father must have moved in too. He wanted to secretly find Brother Zhao later, but Fang Zichen held him in his arms and breathed evenly. He only listened twice and didn't know who was going on. .

Chapter 320
  The good boy woke up early the next day. Fang Zichen was still sleeping soundly. The good boy pursed his lips and kissed him. He couldn’t wait to get out of bed, put on his little shoes and ran out to find Brother Zhao. The maid outside the door saw him looking around in the corridor and hurriedly waved to him: "Good boy, young master, here." "
  Ah! Sister Xia Tiao~" Good boy ran over.
  Brother Zhao was used to doing everything with his own hands. He only kept one of the maids that Zhao Song had sent over, and he knew Xia Tiao very well.
  "Shh." The maid asked him to whisper and pointed to the room: "Sixth Young Master hasn't gotten up yet."
  The good boy immediately covered his mouth. He quietly opened the door and went in. Brother Zhao was sleeping soundly.
  He used to get up very early, almost before dawn, but now he is pregnant and is very sleepy.
  The good boy lay on the bedside and kissed him gently again. He was so happy that he kept grinning and touched his already bulging belly: "Do you miss your brother, brother?" He didn't bother much, and
  said Like a thief, he quietly exited on tiptoes, performed a set of punches in the backyard, twisted his butt left and right several times, went back to the room, washed his face, took his schoolbag and walked out.
  The guards followed secretly.
  Fang Zichen took Guaizi to wander around the town for a few days. Guaizi was very familiar with Qingxia Town. He was not afraid of going out alone. Fang Zichen fought with him and knew how much he weighed. He was an ordinary man. , If you want to capture him, you won't be able to do it without three or four people. If there are fewer people, you may have to be beaten back by the good boy. Qingxia Town is small and not as connected as the capital, and the flow of people is chaotic, so Fang Zichen will not keep him by his side.
  A good boy will not follow people around. If he gets lost, he will probably get lost by himself.
  He took a look outside the escort office, then walked in with ease.
  There was a person in the escort agency who was responsible for delivering letters and goods. When the man with big arms and round waist saw him, he looked at the door and saw no adult. He blinked and lowered his eyes to look at him: "Child, are you lost? Are you in the wrong place?"
  "No." The good boy looked up at him: "Good boy, I want to send a letter."
  The big man laughed: "Really?"
  There was a teasing element in his tone, and the good boy frowned: "Uncle, be serious. "Come on, my dear boy is telling you something serious. Don't smile. My dear boy, you are pressed for time. After finishing your work, your dear boy has to go to work to support your family. Don't waste your time." He said it very seriously, but the big man couldn't help it
  . Holding her belly and laughing, the words "supporting the family" came out of the mouth of a baby with one milk, which made people laugh.
  Seeing that the baby seemed to be angry, the big man stopped quickly, touched his head, and took him to the door: "Little baby, please go home quickly! Your parents should be worried about running around." "Good boy, you still want to go home.
  " Send something."
  "Sending something requires money, do you have it?"
  "Yes." The good boy took out a wallet, which was full of money.
  Yesterday, Fang Zichen knew that he wanted to send a letter, so he specially gave him twenty taels.
  Seeing him take out two more letters, the big man knew that the boy had come prepared and was not joking. He was serious. But when he saw the words on the envelope, he smiled again.
  "Eight hundred miles for expedited service? Baby, the money for expedited service is doubled."
  "Huh?" The good boy twitched his little eyebrows together: "But when I am sending money from the capital, the uncle said not to double it?
  " He asked doubtfully: "Then how much money did he charge you?"