396-400

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 396/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

In the end, there was nothing left. Jiaojiao ate four big bowls by herself, which was even better than Guaizi. Fang Zichen sat next to her. She didn't finish half of one bowl, so she went to get the second bowl. Fang Zichen even wanted to kneel down to her. .
  Finally, she burped, and Fang Zichen doubted that he would reach into her throat and pull out the peanuts.
  Four big bowls!
  Just as he was secretly admiring him, Guaizi suddenly sneezed loudly.
  When Fang Zichen looked over, he saw two noodles spraying out from his nose, and then hanging in his nose, as if crawling out of it.
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  What kind of operation is this?
  The boy himself was dumbfounded, and the people around him burst into laughter.
  Brother Zhao also laughed a few times and helped him pull out the vermicelli: "Are you choking?"
  The good boy nodded and ate the vermicelli again. It was so delicious that I couldn't eat enough. If I had two stomachs Enough.
  Fang Zichen pinched his bulging face, like a little squirrel, and said: "Eat slowly, your father will cook it for you when you finish eating."
  Guaizi rubbed his hand and nodded obediently.
  Everyone said it was delicious, but these few people had eaten less good food. Finally, they cooked some and called Zhang Quan and others over. Once they ate it, they were full of praise.
  "Sir, it seems that there is a little bit missing. I haven't tasted it yet. Can you make another pot and let us brothers taste it carefully?"
  Fang Zichen snorted coldly: "I want you to taste it, but I'm afraid there won't be any five." Six bowls is not enough!"

  "It's not that exaggerated." Zhang Quan smiled: "You should be able to taste the taste after eating two or three bowls."
  Brother Zhao: "..."
  The Imperial Guard said yes, and even Uncle Tang, who had eaten everything, also praised it, and Fang Zichen was convinced.
  People have different tastes, and what they eat and use are different. When rice paper is made, the standard of good quality is just that. No one will say, I like spicy or salty paper, I like black or green paper. There are only one standard for good rice paper, uniform texture, suitable for use. thickness and ink absorbency.
  When scholars use paper, they usually buy rice paper with a uniform texture and no defects, because only such rice paper can better express the texture of calligraphy. In addition, the thickness of the rice paper is also extremely important. If the rice paper is too thin, it will easily break. If the rice paper is too thick, it will be difficult to control the thickness of the strokes.
  Paper mills produce three types of Xuan, cooked Xuan and half-cooked Xuan. Raw Xuan has strong ink absorption and can easily express the shade and penetration effect of ink, making it suitable for writing strokes with varying thicknesses; cooked Xuan has a more delicate texture and is less likely to seep through ink, making it suitable for writing works that require clear outlines; Bansheng Xuan is It combines the advantages of raw and cooked fonts and is suitable for writing fonts that need to show a certain penetration effect and changes in thickness.
  Those are the three criteria. If you don’t like one, you can still like another. Anyway, there are just these few. Just like salt, they only have the same taste. You have no choice. You can buy them no matter what and make a profit.
  But the food is different, which is difficult for everyone to agree on.
  If it was a small matter, just like when he made blood sausage, Fang Zichen just waved his hand and just did it. It didn't matter if he lost money, it was all his own business anyway, and it was a matter of a few hundred yuan.
  But he couldn't do it now. He had to take people with him to make it bigger. If he couldn't sell it, the people in several villages would go hungry, so he had to be cautious.
  The next day, Brother Zhao took people to Anhe County. The New Year was approaching, and Fang Zichen was very busy. Things reported from various counties had to be reviewed and approved, and the children needed to be taught. Brother Zhao probably also knew what he wanted. Whatever he did, he ran away for him.
  The good boy has a smart mind and can remember many things after just one glance. Nowadays, the papers Fang Zichen opens are basically from middle school. This place is not modern after all. He doesn't need to learn English or history, so his progress is fast. Compared with modern children, they are happier. Logically speaking, there is no need for mathematics, but Fang Zichen thinks that this thing is useful. In the past, classmates always said that mathematics is difficult, and learning this is of no use, and I can't use it.
  It is true that you don’t need Pythagorean Theorem or calculus to buy things, but in society, those elites and those with mathematical thinking are really powerful! They have strong logical thinking ability, quick reaction, comprehensive and meticulous thinking, and can always stand out among many competitors!
  But when most people go to school, they never realize that learning mathematics can bring such great benefits.
  And if it was useless, it would be useless.
  Fang Zichen taught Guaizi all morning, opened the papers and sent him to write, and then got busy with other things.
  Liuliu followed him out of the house, looking confused. Aunt Liu asked him if he understood. Liuliu shook his head and couldn't understand anything he said.
  He studies in the academy every day, from morning to night, but the good boy seems to spend three days fishing and two days drying nets, and one day boxing, running and reading. It only takes more than two hours in total, but now he is taking the time he used to If you ask him any questions, he will understand them all and talk eloquently, without seeming to have any difficulty.
  Aunt Liu was shocked and seriously told Yoyo to learn more from him.
  ...
  Brother Zhao led two imperial guardsmen to Anhe Village and met Lao Wangtou.
  It was noon now, and he was probably on his way without eating anything. Old Wangtou asked the old woman beside him to get some food: "Didn't Cui Niang bring back a piece of bacon when you were born? You wash it." Wash and steam it."
  Brother Zhao smiled, took a sip of water and stood up and said: "Uncle Wang, you go to the village and call some people, my mother-in-law and I will go and do the work."