266-270

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 266/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

"Yes, my father
  is both civilized and military." Qin Hengxuan believed this. He was able to finish the porridge cooked by Guaizi without any damage. It was remarkable no matter how he said it.
  Mr. Qin knew that he had started practicing boxing at a young age, so he came over the next day and asked him to show him a set.
  The obedient boy was beaten obediently.
  Fang Zichen taught him that there were no unnecessary movements at all, and all the moves were fierce.
  Mr. Qin was so shocked that he waved his hand and asked the soldiers next to him to go up and compete with Guaizi.
  This soldier is the son of the deputy general. He has been training systematically for several years. Qin Hengxuan and Meng Ruqing were standing aside. After hearing this, they disagreed. Not to mention the huge gap in height and strength. No matter how powerful the boy is, he has only trained for one year. , and he is a child. The soldiers are already sixteen years old, and they have been practicing for several years. They are afraid that someone will attack them carelessly and hurt the good boy.
  Mr. Qin's face darkened, and he scolded them not to stop them.
  Xiao Bing looked at Guai Zi and felt that he had no idea what to do. He was very strong and was afraid that he would cripple the opponent accidentally. He was also afraid that the child would cry if he lost. However, after just two moves, Xiao Bing did not dare to think any more.
  When the two of them were fighting together, Guaizi's attack frequency was very fast. He didn't have too flashy moves, but he punched steadily and hit the flesh. Mr. Qin raised his arms and shouted on the spot. The soldier hit him with fists, but found that the little kid was able to dodge. Soon, it seemed that he could predict the direction and speed of his punches. Xiao Bing's fists hit the air completely. He failed to touch the opponent's hair, but the opponent punched him one after another, and then hit him again. It hurts and hurts, like a heavy blow.
  Is this a child?
  Even his father's beatings couldn't hurt him this much.
  He has such terrifying explosive power at such a young age. Mr. Qin can even see the shadow of his own youth in him. Xiao Bing is particularly uncomfortable due to the rhythm of Guai Zai's punches. Guai Zai's fighting skills, endurance and physical fitness are far behind. For an extraordinary person, after fighting for such a long time, the soldier was out of breath, but the boy was still able to do it with ease and maintained a high frequency of output.

  Qin Hengxuan looked at Guaizi carefully, smiled suddenly, and said: "Good boy, just now your uncle Meiren asked the grandmother in the kitchen to stew a chicken for you." Mr. Qin didn't know what this meant, but Meng Ruqing knew it
  .
  Once these words came out, it would be a big deal.
  "What?" Guaizi exclaimed, then jumped up, bent his calf, and pushed his knee directly into the soldier's chin. The soldier took a few steps back, and then fell down.
  The good boy rushed to Qin Hengxuan, raised his head, and said anxiously: "Handsome grandpa, the good boy wants to eat chicken."
  Mr. Qin: "..."
  The soldier struggled for a long time, and half propped himself up to watch with trembling hands. Xiang Guaizai seemed to be looking at a vicious dog, his expression full of fear.
  Mr. Qin's eyes seemed to be shining, and he grabbed the boy's shoulders and refused to let him go. He said that he was a good young man who could practice martial arts. Do you want to practice martial arts with him? He can wield a spear and a machete, which is very powerful.
  The good boy was very confused and scratched his head: "Father said that I am good at doing rice, and grandpa said that I am good at practicing martial arts, so what on earth am I? Grandpa can do a lot of things, and father can do a lot. The good boy wants to stay with his father."
  Mr. Qin puffed his beard and stared: "How good is your father? In addition to boxing, can he also use a sword? Can he use a spear?" "
  Yes!"
  Mr. Qin was a little dissatisfied: "Then what! He What else?" There are many more...
  The obedient boy blinked his big eyes, opened his fingers and showed them to him: "My father can also pick up girls, talk nonsense, take advantage of others, stand on his head and eat sex, there are many more Let's go~"
  Qin Hengxuan: "..."
  Meng Ruqing: "..."
  Mr. Qin: "..."
  Brother Zhao came back from Ngee'an Town in the evening and saw Guaizi While he was crying, Qin Hengxuan and Meng Ruqing were surrounding him to comfort him.
  The good boy rarely cried like this. Brother Zhao was startled, but when he looked up, his big round eyes suddenly became even bigger.
  The boy's cheeks were flushed red, and his teeth marks were obvious on his forehead.
  Fang Zichen kissed him like this last time, but the good boy didn't cry that time and was still smiling. Although the kiss was a bit stronger this time, he didn't cry like this.
  Qin Hengxuan was a little embarrassed when he met Brother Zhao.
  Brother Zhao pointed at the good boy and curiously asked who kissed him?
  Qin Hengxuan blushed a little and said it was his father.
  Brother Zhao didn't know what to say on the spot. He touched Guaizi's face and asked, "Does it hurt?"
  Guaizi shook his head violently: "It doesn't hurt."
  "Then why are you crying?"
  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" The good boy is being messed with by the old man. The good boy is not innocent. Without innocence, the good boy will not be able to marry a husband in the future. The good boy and Yang Zhu will become a bitter couple~ Grandpa, old bad guy, oh oh oh, daddy, the good boy thinks I want a husband."
  He shed tears and sobbed at the same time. He was very miserable, but the three people present were so inhumane that they all laughed.
  Most of the workers in the general's mansion were veterans who had retired from the battlefield. They didn't talk much. There were only a few Qin family members, so the mansion was always very quiet. Once the good boy came, the mansion finally gained some vitality.
  Fang Zichen was not here, and Guaizi missed him so much. Meng Ruqing looked like him, so Guaizi was a little clinging to him. The longer Meng Ruqing stayed with him, the more she loved him. On the day Guaizi left, he prepared boxes after boxes for him. one's gift.