446-450

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 446/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

It would have been best for Dan to stay at home and let Uncle Tang take care of him, but last time he went to Anxi County and didn't see each other for only half a month, the two children missed him so much that they followed him every step of the way after he came back. , the two little guys wanted to hang on his lap and follow him in. When they heard him talking to Uncle Tang, they started making trouble at night. They either yelled or stopped eating. They ran to the backyard, squatted in the corner and shed tears silently. He was exactly the same as Guai Zai back then, but it made Fang Zichen heartbroken.
  I still brought it later.
  If you want to go, just go! It's not a big deal. If he didn't take them with him and left them at home for Uncle Tang to take care of, Fang Zichen would be afraid that these two boys would really turn into pigs when they came back.
  Uncle Tang was so doting on his children that he often secretly gave them sugary water. When Fang Zichen caught him, he said, "Sir, the children are actually not fat at all. Young masters from rich families still need to hire a wet nurse when they are two or three years old!" It’s actually not a big deal for young men to drink sugar water occasionally.
  The young master from a wealthy family really eats well. He has eight or nine dishes in a meal, such as stewed crab meat and lion head, clam and yellow croaker soup, shrimp dumplings, chicken pulled skin rolls, cloud leg stuffing, and crab meat and crab apples. They usually have snacks. People have three different meals a day, and there are several maids to take care of them. Uncle Tang feels that the three young masters in his family have a shabby diet. Except for the good boy, he must have a chicken for every meal. Chicken, pork, and fish are all eaten in turn. There are three or four dishes on the table at each meal. The pork is all stir-fried with the vegetables. Which young master eats like this?
  But Brother Zhao only knows how to cook home-cooked dishes. If Uncle Tang can cook bird's nest, white fungus, etc., he will be familiar with it. After all, he has cooked it for Meng Ruqing himself, but for other big dishes, don't ask, he just doesn't know how.

  The two children don't get fat by eating too much, but they get fat by eating too much. The two children are not picky. Sometimes the dishes are cooked too little and they are not enough to eat, so Brother Zhao will use the leftovers. The soup was given to them to accompany their rice, and the two little guys ate deliciously.
  Later, Gungundandan felt that it was more delicious to eat with rice. After that, there was no soup left at home. Otherwise, he would have poured the soup outside earlier. The village chief's wife saw it and said it was a waste. If this was used for feeding Pig! The pig must have grown well. Uncle Tang thought about it and wanted to bring the piglet back to raise it. But later he saw that there was nothing left to eat at home, so he gave up the idea.
  "Not fat?" Fang Zichen said: "Uncle, come, look me in the eyes and say again, is the child fat?"
  Uncle Tang's eyes dodge, and he is speechless.
  Fang Zichen said seriously: "Next time, don't give the children sugar water."
  Uncle Tang said: "Then the sugar I bought last time will be wasted."
  "How can it be wasted? Children can't drink it, but I can!" At night, when the child is asleep, you can secretly soak it for me." Fang Zichen acted like a thief, looking to the left and right to make sure no one was around, and handed him a water bag: "When you've soaked it, pour it into it." Uncle Tang:
  " ······"
  This is coming prepared! I'm afraid the master has been thinking about his three kilograms of sugar for a long time.
  Gungundandan followed, and so did Uncle Tang.
  Along the way, there were always people giving gifts along the way. They were not expensive and they were all grown at home. Fang Zichen accepted them all with a smile.
  Shangyang is in the south, adjacent to Hengyang. The team set out all the way to the south. There are many fruits in the south of Ganzhou. You can often see some pear trees on the road. They grow on the mountain. They should be wild.
  The pears the old man gave last time were quite delicious, and Brother Zhao seemed to like them very much.
  When Fang Zichen saw it, he would not let it go. He asked Brother Zhao to lead the team and left first, while he took two sacks and led Guaizi and Liuliu into the mountains.
  There were a lot of knots on the pear tree, but it was a bit high. Fang Zichen took two steps and climbed up without a hitch.
  The good boy's face turned red: "Yao Liu, isn't my father very good at climbing trees?" Liu
  Liu raised his head and watched Fang Zichen picking pears on the tree, with admiration in his eyes: "Yeah! Just like monkeys, Uncle Fang is the best."
  "Is it cool?"
  "Cool."
  The two little guys blew their rainbow farts.
  Fang Zichen was happy to hear this and dropped two for them to eat. It was sweet. The two little guys ate it with satisfied expressions on their faces. Then they raised their heads and shouted: "Father, there is
  one on your right, Dadi, pick that one." ."
  "Uncle Fang, you also have one on your head."
  After picking for a while, most of the sacks were filled, but it was inconvenient to take them. Fang Zichen came down from the tree and was thinking about how to knock down all the remaining pears. 7/ Eight men ran out of the grass carrying hoes.
  "Who are you? You dare to come to our village to steal pears?"
  Steal? ?
  This is an unjust accusation. He is a person who has watched the rule of law column for a whole summer, and he has never done anything sneaky.
  Fang Zichen looked at them and then at the pear tree. Under the pear tree, there was a patch of weeds that were taller than a person. It didn't look like they were planted intentionally.
  "Isn't this wild?"
  "It is wild, but this is the mountain of our village. Put down the pears."
  Some villages are like this, extremely exclusive and territorial. As long as something grows in their territory, it belongs to them. Things, the neighboring villages want to come to their mountains to cut firewood or something, but they are not allowed.
  These words made Fang Zichen want to laugh.