441-445

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 441/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Voice.
  It sounds like he should be a child.
  This place was too close to the foot of the mountain, and it was full of big rocks, so we had to dig a hole from the side. But as soon as the hole was dug, Fang Zichen immediately shouted stop.
  He saw the situation below. Although it was a little dark inside, he could roughly see clearly. There were two beams supporting it, with a large stone on top forming a small space. The beams seemed to have cracked, and they could appear at any time. There is a possibility of collapse.
  The further you dig, the more empty space there is, and the greater the pressure on the beams... The child is under those two beams.
  An officer and soldier lay at the entrance of the cave and looked in. They also thought that they could not dig any more, otherwise the child would die if it collapsed.
  But the entrance to the cave was too small, and they couldn't get down at all. Several people tried several times, but their shoulders got stuck.
  "Call Xiao Zheng." Fang Zichen said.
  Xiao Zheng was called over. He was a man with a small frame.
  He can get into this hole.
  Xiao Zheng climbed in and came out soon: "Sir, the child's left foot was pressed."
  Fang Zichen frowned: "Big stone?"
  "Well! I can't move it away." Xiao Zheng said.
  "How big is it?"
  Xiao Zheng opened his hand and gestured.
  It is indeed big, like a basket.
  The space below was so narrow that Xiao Zheng couldn't stand up, so he had to kneel down. This movement did not allow him to use all his strength.
  Fang Zichen is very strong and can move even if he is kneeling, but he is the tallest and has wider shoulders, so he cannot get down at all.
  I went to the village and called the small children. They could get down, but the rocks were so big that they couldn't move them.
  Just as he was thinking about what to do, the good boy threw his little hoe: "Father, come here, good boy."

  Fang Zichen slapped his head, by the way, how could he forget to hit his son?
  "Then be careful!"
  The good boy nodded. He drilled the hole faster than a mouse. He crawled in in the blink of an eye. After a while, he stuck out his big head from the hole, and the little one twisted it. On one side, the ends of his eyes were drooped, his pupils were wet, and his voice was aggrieved: "Father."
  Fang Zichen was horrified: "You can't move it either?"
  This is impossible!
  Although the stone is big, it can't be covered even if he hits it. It should be able to be carried.
  The good boy shook his head: "Good boy, his hands are weak and he has no strength."
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  Fang Zichen understood in seconds.
  The child has been busy with him for two days, so he is probably hungry, but where can he get something to eat now? He tightened his belt twice.
  "The little brother inside has lost a lot of blood and has fainted. My dear boy can't wake him up. Father, go and ask Sister Tang for two bowls of porridge to replenish your energy. My dear boy will be strong after drinking it." said the boy.
  Fang Zichen was a little confused: "Where did the porridge come from?"
  Brother Zhao probably didn't adjust the food so quickly. There must be some food in the common people's homes, but it is probably buried under the soil now. They are busy digging people these days. People's property can only be cleared out as much as possible later.
  Where can I get the food to make porridge now?
  With Master Li and Aunt Tang at the rear, Fang Zichen felt relieved. After arriving, he was almost busy poaching people.
  The good boy's eyes were a little evasive and he was hesitating. Fang Zichen knew that this damn kid must have done something, but now was not the time to pursue the matter. He asked an officer and soldier to bring the porridge, and the good boy cheered. After eating two bites, he lay down at the entrance of the cave to rest for a while, and then said that he had replenished his energy and was going to save the little brother inside.
  It took a long time to go in. Fang Zichen was worried and lay at the entrance of the cave to look at him: "Er, be careful!" "You know, good boy! Don't worry,
  father."
  Several officers and soldiers nearby felt that since the young master had taken action, That person can definitely be rescued.
  Although the stone is a bit big, the young master can lift people up with one hand.
  Sure enough, the good boy carried the person out after a while.
  Fang Zichen felt a little heavy when he looked at it. One of the little baby's legs was hit by a boulder, and after staying down there for so long, the leg probably couldn't be saved.
  But life is there, nothing else matters.
  Brother Liu came over and picked him up.
  After that, we continued to look for and poach people.
  After eating two bowls of porridge, I was a little full and no longer hungry. The good boy couldn't bear it anymore. He was digging with a hoe at noon when he suddenly fell down. This shocked Fang Zichen and all the officers and soldiers. Frightened, Fang Zichen's legs instantly became weak and he hurriedly picked him up, but before he could call out to Master Li, he heard him snoring.