201-205

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Little Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 201/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Such a beast! Sun
  Zongze's face turned red. He got up and knelt down in front of Fang Zichen.
  "Master Fang, please let the dog go for once. Can I give you some money?" As long as you are willing to let the dog go, I will give you whatever you want.
  Fang Zichen raised his eyebrows: "You want to give me money? " "
  Sun Zongze didn't know what he meant, but he thought that money can make all the difference, and the child will be fine. As long as he gives more money, the matter can be settled.
  Doctor Xu and several young apprentices are working Resting in the courtyard, he saw Sun Zongze taking out a few bills and stuffing them into Fang Zichen.
  Doctor Xu shook his head. Although he had not been in contact with him for a long time, he knew that Fang Zichen loved money, but he loved the two people in the room the most. , Needless to say, Brother Zhao, Fang Zichen and he were so sticky that they couldn't see each other. He doted on his son to the heavens. He let him sit on top of his head and talked about playing bungee jumping. He kissed him more than ten times a day, outside. Not many fathers can do this.
  Sun Zongze's money was wasted.
  Sure enough, Fang Zichen just collected the ticket and shouted outside, and Lin Xiaoxia came in.
  "Take this old beast and follow me. Fang Zichen said.
  Sun Zongze panicked: "Master Fang, what do you mean?" "
  It's the fault of a son who doesn't teach his father well. You didn't teach him well when he was born. Today I will help you educate him." "Fang Zichen said.

  Sun Zongze said angrily: "Are you going back on your word? Don't forget, you just took my money. Fang Zichen refused to admit his debt: "
  When will I take it?" You forced it on me yourself. And I didn’t promise you anything either! "
  Sun Zongze pointed at him, his hands trembling with anger: "You, you..."
  Fang Zichen frowned, moved very quickly, grabbed his index finger, and then exerted force.
  Sun Zongze shouted, Brother Zhao Hearing the sound, Er ran out to see him and saw him kneeling on the ground with his fingers covered.
  Fang Zichen grabbed his hair and forced him to raise his head to look at her.
  "Whose son do you think you are touching? Do you want to do this for just a few hundred taels? I'm telling you, it's just a dream. "
  His aura was too domineering, and Sun Zongze was shocked by the murderous intent in his eyes.
  "If you dare to hurt my son or hit my husband, I will beat the entire Sun family of yours. Even the dogs will not be spared. Xiaoxia, take him with you. "
  Sun Zongze was dragged all the way to Fuhe Village. Fang Zichen had made an explanation before leaving, so there were still many thugs surrounding the yard. The
  people in the village didn't know what happened and wanted to come over to watch the fun, but the thugs were fierce and vicious, so they didn't He didn't dare to get close.
  Fang Zichen entered the yard and saw the two men tied up in the corner. He asked people to go up and beat him, saying that he just needed to breathe. He didn't let go of the housekeeper and the boy either. Sun Shangcheng was a little embarrassed as he was being followed
  . Pushing out of the room, Sun Zongze shouted: "Cheng'er. "
  Dad," Sun Shangcheng's eyes lit up as if he saw a savior: "Dad, please save...ah!" ! "
  After he finished speaking, Fang Zichen slapped him in the face. The effect of force is mutual. Fang Zichen used force. He didn't know whether Sun Shangcheng, the beast, was in pain, but his hands were burning. Fang Zichen took off his shoes and faced him. He slapped his face several times.
  Sun Zongze was detained by two men, and he could only watch Fang Zichen beat Sun Shangcheng one-sidedly.
  The thugs came out with an iron stick, and Fang Zichen shook his head. Weighing several kilograms.
  Sun Shangcheng looked horrified, holding his hands on the ground and retreating uncontrollably.
  Several of his teeth were knocked out, and his words were unclear: "You, what do you want to do? "
  What do you think? " Fang Zichen raised his stick and said, "What you did to my son back then, I will pay you back a hundred times as much. If you break one of my son's legs, it's not too much for me to break both of your legs!" Sun Zongze begged for mercy on the side: "
  Master Fang, please spare my child for once!" Please, I will give you whatever you want. If his legs are broken, his life will be ruined! "
  Being disabled means that there is no hope for the imperial examination. Sun Zongze is counting on Sun Shangcheng to make him shine.
  If not, when Sun Shangcheng was imprisoned by the thugs, he reported to the official.
  In the past two days, he had arranged people to investigate Fang Zichen, and he was too hasty. , the information he got was not comprehensive, he only knew that his son was not his biological son. So
  , he thought about spending some money to calm the matter down, but he didn't know that the other party actually accepted the money and refused to acknowledge it.
  Fang Zichen didn't listen. He talked nonsense, swung the iron rod and smashed it down, and Sun Shangcheng let out a pig's cry.
  "It's not broken?" Fang Zichen frowned, not knowing whether it was intentional or not: "You're a bitch, you're pretty tough." "After saying that, he hit Sun Shangcheng several times in succession, and Sun Shangcheng fainted from the pain.
  Sun Zongze first kept begging for mercy, and then threatened and insulted him in various ways. Fang Zichen had someone gag his mouth, and then poured water on Sun Shangcheng. When he woke up, he dragged him to the water tank, pinched his neck, and pushed his head into the water.
  Sun Shangcheng's leg bones were completely broken and his flesh and blood were blurred. When Fang Zichen dragged him, his legs were soft and the ground was covered with Two blood marks were left.
  Fang Zichen's eyes were scarlet. Whenever he thought of the bruises on the good boy's neck and the scars all over his body, his heart was on fire. He wanted to kill someone.
  Sun Shangcheng's struggling movements became smaller and smaller, and Lin Xiaoxia rushed over. , trying to open Fang Zichen's hand.
  "Master, let go quickly, let go quickly, if you press it any longer, you will die. "
  Fang Zichen didn't let go.