316-320

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 316/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

His husband and son, Fang Zichen was careless and didn't pay attention to him before, but now...
  Fang Zichen was burying his head in picking out the fish bones in the small plate. From the side, his straight nose was extremely beautiful and pleasing to the eye. He was fascinated just by looking at it. I can eat two more bowls of rice.
  The more Brother Zhao looked at it, the more he liked it. As expected, he personally ran to Qingxia Town to chase the person back. Fang Zichen pushed the picked fish over and said, "Eat it."
  Brother Zhao's nose became sour: "Husband, you are so serious to me. Okay."
  "That's necessary!" Fang Zichen puffed out his chest: "A good man does not live in vain."
  Two more bowls appeared in front of him.
  Guai Zai and Xiao Feng were looking at him eagerly.
  Fang Zichen picked up a piece of green vegetables for each of them: "...Go, go, go, let's go." "
  Yo~" The good boy wailed and ate the green vegetables in one gulp: "What about Father Simo? I have a new love. I forget about the old love, I only hear the new benevolence laughing, but not the old benevolence crying."

Chapter 330
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  What is old love?
  This damn kid really talks nonsense.
  The good boy didn't even finish the meal. When he saw Brother Zhao was about to take off his shoes, he quickly picked up a few pieces of meat and ran out holding the bowl.
  Brother Zhao didn't chase him. When the bowl of rice was finished, his son would fall into a trap.

  Fang Zichen was afraid that he would be angry: "Don't be angry, don't be angry. My son is young and he is not sensible. I will educate him later."
  Brother Zhao gave him a sideways look: "You also said that it's not all your fault."
  Fang Zichen: " ······"
  Why blame him again?
  Just now she said that husband, you are so kind and smiled shyly at him, but now she glared at him again.
  Sure enough, this guy's flip-flops were like flipping through a book, so fast that people were caught off guard.
  After eating and resting for a while, Brother Zhao found some clothes and urged Fang Zichen to take a bath. Fang Zichen habitually closed the door and stood by the tub. He had just taken off his clothes when he suddenly paused and said, "Who?" Uncle Tang was lying on his stomach
  . He opened the door and squinted one eye to look at him through the crack.
  Fang Zichen's head was buzzing and his face turned dark.
  This is disrespectful.
  Uncle Tang had a strong psychological quality. He didn't panic at all when he was discovered. He opened the door and stuck his head in: "Master, it's the old slave."
  Fang Zichen breathed a sigh of relief: "What are you doing?"
  "The old slave just wants to use the young master. No need to wait." Uncle Tang said.
  Wait for him to wash his butt?
  Fang Zichen choked his neck and said, "No need."
  "Oh, that old slave will leave first."
  His eyes were clear, without greed or desire, and he didn't look like the kind of person who wanted to climb into bed, so Fang Zichen didn't take it seriously. But who would have thought that in the next few days, Uncle Tang would always peek at him, either when he was taking a bath or when he went to the latrine, and his ghost lingered, which frightened Fang Zichen.
  As the saying goes, among the seventh-rank officials in front of the prime minister's door, Grandma Feng and Uncle Tang represent the old lady Qin and the other represents the young master Qin.

  When they go out, even a third-grade official like Zhao Song has to give them face. If there is a slight disturbance in the capital, the people above them will know it instantly.
  On the second day after Nanny Feng and others arrived, Zhao Song went to find Fang Zichen when he was off duty, saying that he was sent here and regarded you as the new master. Although he said this, it was the Qin family who came out. Yes, the two of them have served the Qin family for decades. They have worked hard without any credit. The Qin family sent them here because they really love my little grandson and they really value him. Don't neglect him. What happened? The Qin Mansion must stand up for them.