141-145

Chapter 148
  The vendor sells many things, often some chickens, ducks, piglets, some needlework, some sugar candies, some flower heads that little girls like, some vegetable seeds, some kitchen knives, locks, and hoes.
  They are all things that ordinary people need in their daily lives.
  The good boy went to Xiao Dong's house again. These boys had been playing together for a while, and they became very familiar with each other.
  Father He was quite surprised when he heard that he was here to buy locks. When he saw the money in his hand, he thought it was Fang Zichen and Brother Zhao who asked him to come. Otherwise, how can ordinary children get so much money?
  There were still a dozen locks at home, and he took Guaizi to look at them, some were big and some were small.
  The good boy squatted beside the small box, turned over a few, and said, "Uncle, which lock is easier to use?" "The
  big one is more reliable and cannot be opened by ordinary people." Hefu said.
  "Then I want this." Hearing this, Guaizi directly picked the biggest one. However, the lock was not kept well before and it was damp and rusty. Father He wanted to give him something else in exchange for fear of taking it back. Fang Zichen I was thinking wildly with Brother Zhao, thinking that he deliberately deceived the child and sold him a bad thing.
  The good boy hugged the lock tightly: "The good boy wants this, Uncle He, the good boy wants this."

  He was so small that his iron heart was weak. Father He couldn't bear it, so he had no choice but to sell it to him. .
  As soon as Brother Zhao left in the morning, he saw an opportunity, locked the door, and threw a key into the pit.
  The lock is so big, dad will definitely not be able to break it open.
  The good guy is confident.
  There was a clanging sound outside. Brother Zhao smashed the door for a long time, but it still didn't open.
  Fang Zichen was so anxious that he lay down by the window and shouted: "Brother Zhao, have you smashed it open? I can't hold it anymore." Don't be suffocated to death after being drugged, but he was suffocated to death by peeing first
  .
  Brother Zhao's hands were numb from the shock. He wiped his sweat and came to the window: "Not yet, I can't open it." "I'm
  so anxious! It's really Barbie Q!" Fang Zichen almost covered his eyes. Jumped.
  Brother Zhao thought for a while, then went into the kitchen, took a deep-mouthed clay pot and passed it in through the window: "Husband, you can use this to make do with it first!"
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  Wow! , it rang for almost a few minutes.
  This bladder is really bloated and about to burst.
  Fang Zichen had never thought that peeing could be so comfortable and ecstatic, how could he be so happy?
  But...
  he came to the window: "Son of me..."
  "Father, did you ask the good boy to do it?"
  "Come here," Fang Zichen coaxed the good boy like a perverted weird uncle: "Come here, dad, let me check you out."
  "Okay." As soon as the good boy arrived at the window, Fang Zichen picked him up and took off his pants: "You little brat, you have rebelled against me. Let me take a look. Is your butt itchy?"
  "No itching, no itching," the good boy was not afraid. Fang Zichen had never spanked him. He was not afraid of Fang Zichen at all. He thought he was playing with him again.
  Fang Zichen rubbed his butt as big as a bowl back and forth like dough, making his butt red, and he was still smiling.
  He twisted his little body, and was not afraid of falling when Fang Zichen was holding him in the air. During the play, the key fell out of his pocket with a crisp sound.
  "What's the sound?" Fang Zichen took a look and immediately shouted outside: "Brother Zhao, you were deceived by this little bastard, and there is a key here." "Father, don't shout, father, don't shout...
  " ·" The boy hurriedly tried to cover Fang Zichen's mouth, but he was still a step too late.
  Brother Zhao came over sweating profusely. He glanced at them first, then picked up the key from the ground, looked at it for a while, and went to the backyard without saying anything. When he came out again, he still had a small stick in his hand.
  This kid actually knows how to lie.
  If you don't give it a beating, you're really going to rebel.
  He grabbed the boy and slapped him on the butt twice.
  The little butt suddenly tightened, and the good boy stretched out his hand towards Fang Zichen with tears in his eyes: "Father, help me, daddy, help me... wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu
  " .
  Seeing him being beaten twice, Fang Zichen regretted it again: "Brother Zhao, stop quickly. If you have something coming at me, let the child go. Please, I am just a son like this." Brother Zhao
  : "..."
  He was teaching his son a lesson, not killing him!
  "Father, wuwuwu..."