466-470

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 466/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

paste.
  I heard that the good young master had a chicken and three bowls of rice for a meal, so he really didn’t eat for free. People eat a lot and work a lot.
  When Aunt Zhong came to see him, she saw him wiping the body of a wounded soldier. Aunt Zhong pulled him out and said that he was a young master and could not do such work.
  The good boy didn't listen to her: "Why not? Uncle is injured and can't move. There are not enough manpower here, so the good boy can do whatever he can." "
  But..."
  "Uncle is a great hero, I will give it to him Don’t be shy about wiping yourself. If you can’t move anymore, mama, my dear boy, I’ll wipe your body too.” He said, “Don’t worry, you’ll have a share in it when you can’t move anymore. I’ll take care of both the rain and the dew.”
  Grandma Zhong didn't know what to say on the spot.
  When General Qin found out, he was very pleased and asked Aunt Zhong to go with him.
  What a great little grandson he is, he has a good foundation.
  At this moment, Mrs. Qin glanced at him sideways: "But I have never seen you really angry."
  General Qin said with a smile: "I love him to death for his little appearance. How could he be really angry?" I'm getting angry."
  When I came to Shangyang, there were a lot of goods and the carriages and horses were slow. It took me a month to arrive at Shangyang. Now it's faster to go back. But halfway through, Fang Zichen received a letter from Guaizi. In the letter, he simply said He explained the situation on the border, and then asked Fang Zichen if he could send Aunt Tang and others to Hengyang.
  Fang Zichen thought about it for a while, and first asked the imperial guards to quickly go to Jizhou. News soon came, saying that there was no movement in Da Liang, Beiqi and other countries.
  Fang Zichen breathed a sigh of relief.
  If they don't move now, Great Liang and Beiqi will probably not launch an attack in such a short period of time - General Qin was seriously injured, and they still have some concerns. Now they are awake, and the Qin family's army has not all been defeated by the Great Chao Kingdom. If he is restrained, he will not even dare to act recklessly.
  In this way, Fang Zichen wrote the document, stamped it, and asked the imperial guards to take it to Qianzhou, and asked him to mobilize troops to the southern border. He sent the three rice buckets to the Qin family. In fact, he was quite embarrassed. Besides, , Erzai wrote a letter in person, and if he didn’t send it, wouldn’t it be a slap in his Erzai’s face?
  "There are two more letters!" Fang Zichen opened one of them. This one was thicker and had Qin Hengyi's name written on the outside. When he took it out and looked at it, Fang Zichen was frightened on the spot.
  His hands trembled: "Oh my God." He quickly stuffed the banknote back.
  A whole stack of notes, two fingers thick.
  Fang Zichen's heart was pounding like fireworks, his blood was boiling all over his body and his face was red. If it weren't for his extraordinary will, he might have passed out right now.
  "What's wrong?" Brother Zhao looked frightened when he saw something was wrong with him. He took the letter from his hand and when he saw it, his eyes widened.
  "This..."
  Fang Zichen swallowed, his eyes were like wolves and tigers, and seemed to be shining as he stared at the envelope closely: "There are banknotes in this!" "
  Yes!"
  "What is this? What do you mean? Poverty alleviation?" Fang Zichen scratched his head and didn't understand: "Is this for us? Or did he make a mistake when he sent the letter?" That can't be the case
  !
  Even if he was blind, there was no way he could have mistaken the banknote and the letter.
  Brother Zhao said: "I don't know either. There is another letter here, written by Lord Qin. Let me read it first."
  Fang Zichen took advantage of Brother Zhao to read the letter and secretly took out two banknotes from the envelope. Stuff it into your clothes.
  In such a thick pile, if one or two pieces are missing, you probably won't notice. The other party is probably a big fool and made a mistake.
  Meng Ruqing's letter mostly contained some greetings, asking him to pay more attention to his health like an elder. If he had any needs or difficulties, he wrote to him and told him not to be polite. He also said that the three children were there to reassure him. The old man liked the children very much when he saw them. Incredibly, he was in a good mood and had recovered a lot from his injuries. He wanted the child to stay there for a few more days to accompany the old man. Finally, he told the couple to pay more attention to their health, and asked them to take the banknote as pocket money. You're welcome. Once it's used up, they'll send it back.
  How arrogant!
  When I heard that it was for them, I was right. Fang Zichen looked absolutely beautiful. He couldn't stop laughing.
  "This Qin family is so kind-hearted. If you die in the future, you will definitely go to heaven. It would be nice to meet eight or nine more of such a big boss." Knowing that there has not been a
  fight in Jizhou, Fang Zichen is not in a hurry to leave. Now, I'm stuck with Brother Zhao every day, playing with me, or teasing Liu Liu. If I didn't miss Uncle Liu and Aunt Liu, Liu Liu would still want to go with Guai Zai! But after all, he was homesick and came back with Brother Zhou.
  When I left, the cargo was loaded several meters high, but when I came back, I saw only one cart, which was empty. As soon as it entered the border of Qianzhou, the common people saw it and immediately ran to tell each other.
  The adults are back, the adults are back.
  How long has Master Fang been out for? So many cars and goods have been sold out.
  ...
  The weather is nice today, and Lao Wangtou is digging the last batch of sweet potatoes in the sweet potato field. There are not many sweet potatoes. Today, the eldest daughter-in-law wants to come with him, but he doesn't let him. In previous years, the sweet potatoes in the field have been dug out long ago. However, this year the eldest son of the family went out with the adults, and the second son and the youngest son worked in the sweet potato factory again. He and his two daughters-in-law were the only ones doing the work in the fields, so it was naturally slower.
  The same is true for every household, but no one complains, it's just later, it doesn't matter, there hasn't been frost yet, and the sweet potatoes won't spoil if they are buried in the ground. God has mercy on their people this year, and the frost doesn't fall so fast, so No need to rush.