241-245

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Little Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 241/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

Do it.
  Brother Zhao gnawed on ice cream and sat next to him: "Xiao Wen can't go."
  Before he could finish speaking, Fang Zichen became unhappy.
  "Why can't he go? It's not like he's going to eat shit. It's such a hot day, you feel sorry for me!"
  Brother Zhao was startled for a moment, then when he saw Fang Zichen staring at him and looking at him angrily, he realized what he was doing and couldn't help laughing. .
  "Did you drink vinegar today? Does it smell so strong?"
  Fang Zichen snorted and glanced sideways at him: "The vinegar smell is not very strong, so you should cry. I don't like you for being like this. If I treat others like this, some people I'm afraid I'm going to scratch the wall in such a hurry."
  Brother Zhao was happy after hearing this. He stood up and sat on Fang Zichen's lap, holding his arms around his neck. His mouth was so cold that it turned red from the cold, and he kissed her on the face, However, the cold air disappeared in an instant, and Fang Zichen's body seemed to be on fire, trying to resist it.
  He felt that his blood was boiling, and when he saw Brother Zhao stopped kissing him once, he put down what he was doing and pinched his waist.
  "Kiss you once and then stop kissing. You only have this ability. If you are capable, how many more can you love me?"
  Brother Zhao buried his neck in his neck and laughed: "How many kisses do you need to be considered capable? ?"
  "Kiss me so hard that you can't tell the difference between east and west, and I'll count you as capable." Fang Zichen leaned back in his chair: "Come on, ravage me as hard as you can! You must not show mercy to me!" He pointed out He touched his left cheek and said, "Stop here, come on, baby."
  Brother Zhao smiled, held his face and kissed him. After having enough trouble, he lay on Fang Zichen's chest and said, "Xiao Wen can't go. , because I'm afraid he won't be able to come back."
  Fang Zichen choked when he told Liu Xiaowen what happened before.
  This is definitely a talent!
  Yuanzhou is connected in all directions, with small alleys going around and around. According to Brother Zhao, as soon as Liu Xiaowen went out, he might end up in the capital again.
  Fang Zichen sighed.
  "I'll take him with me! As long as I'm here, he won't be able to lose it."
  Brother Zhao: "Yeah! It's okay."
  Fang Zichen led Liu Xiaowen away, looking for the same tooth shop manager from before.
  Normally, when business comes to your door, you must be happy, but when I met Fang Zichen, the manager's face was sad, but a little happy.
  After Brother Zhao opened the store, the manager visited it and found that the business in the store was bustling.
  In the past few days, the names of ice cream, duck necks and bubble claws have been spread all over Yuanzhou City. Just this, and you are saying that the Feng Shui of the shop is not good?
  The manager felt that he was being cheated, but when someone said that the person who rented his shop was a scholar, he immediately did not dare to come to him.
  Send someone out to inquire carefully. Oh, it's the one with diarrhea who tops the list in the hospital examination. The person in charge will be happy.
  I thought I suffered the loss of being dumb, but this time it is different. If a talented scholar goes up in the future and becomes a high-ranking official, then his job will be enough to boast about it. Thinking about it this way, it seems that he is not at a loss anymore.
  Now people are coming to your door, either buying slaves or looking for a house again.
  But you have to be more vigilant and don't let others fool you again.
  When they heard that they were renting a house, the manager immediately showed Fang Zichen and Liu Xiaowen to several yards. They were all two-bedroom apartments, and they were all on Xiangling Street. However, they were not close to the main road and were behind shops.
  Those close to the main road all have facades, but the prices are expensive for doing business. The houses at the back are crowded, and some are surrounded by high walls. The lighting is not very good, and the walls are still overgrown. moss.
  Liu Xiaowen didn't have any requirements. He just wanted to be cheap enough, waterproof, and have a place to rest at night.
  The good boys all went to school, and Liu Xiaowen also thought that when Yoyo came, he would also find an academy to send him to.
  Studying was a waste of money, so he thought he could save as much as he could.
  I looked at several houses and they seemed to be similar.
  After all, it is a rented house, and if it is intentionally damaged, you will have to pay for it, so the first tenants are careful when living there. Fang Zichen asked Liu Xiaowen for his opinion, and Liu Xiaowen said to let him make the decision.
  In the end, Fang Zichen chose a place closest to his shop. It has two rooms and a living room outside. It can be changed in the future for Liuliu to live, and the lighting is good. At least it is bright. Like the places he looked at first, it is The courtyard is surrounded by walls. Once you open the door and go in, the room is dark at noon.
  The price here is 900 yuan a month.