76-80

To stop beating.
  The air around him seemed to have become sticky. Fang Zichen held his waist and gently poked the end of his red eyes: "Why are you so stupid!"
  Brother Zhao patted his hand: "Then don't you Do you like it?"
  Fang Zichen looked at him, and suddenly the corner of his mouth slightly raised: "I like it, how could I not like it? I like stupid people like you the most. Being with you makes me very smart." Brother
  Zhao Son: "..."
  Brother Zhao stood up on tiptoes in anger and bit him on the face.
  When the water was hot, Fang Zichen went out to the yard, hugged Guaizi and began to take off his clothes.
  It is obviously delicious and delicious. After raising it for so long, it is a pig that can weigh hundreds of pounds, but the good boy is still skinny. Fang Zichen pointed to the ribs that protruded obviously on his small chest and sighed: "Hey, it seems there is no hope of being sold at the end of the year."
  The good boy was naked and twisted his butt: "The good boy is not a pig."
  Fang Zichen pinched his butt: "You are. It was your father who was a pig back then. I picked you up from the circle."
  "Huh?" Guaizi frowned and touched his nose, as if he almost believed it.
  Fang Zichen laughed and flicked his forehead: "As stupid as your father."
  As he said that, he sighed again.
  If his own biological child inherited some of his intelligence, he wouldn't have to worry about anything.
  After the whole family had taken a bath, Fang Zichen kept coaxing the boy to sleep.

  Brother Zhao was lying on the bed. Seeing him roaring anxiously, he felt like laughing for no reason.
  Fang Zichen told a few stories. After almost half an hour, the boy was lying in his arms without moving. He lowered his head and was about to move the boy inside. But as soon as he moved, the boy raised his eyes. The two eyes were big and gleaming with excitement.
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  Ah! !
  This little bastard wasn't even asleep?
  His mouth was dry as he told the story, but in the end... it was all in vain?
  The good boy blinked his eyes and stretched out his little hand to touch his face.
  Children's body temperature is always very high, and Fang Zichen only felt warm. He grabbed the good boy's hand and kissed his back.
  The good boy said: "Father, good boy, you still want to listen."
  "What are you listening to? It's time to go to bed." Fang Zichen said to him again: "Children must go to bed early and get up early, otherwise they will not grow taller in the future. Like a dwarf, he has no wife and no home, so he can only live in the forest."
  Brother Zhao laughed when he heard this and pulled the good boy into his arms.
  When children listen to stories, some fall asleep while listening, but some become more and more excited as they listen.
  Brother Zhao coaxed him in a low voice and patted his back gently, but after a while, his eyelids started to fight.
  Fang Zichen poked the good boy and saw that he was really asleep. He smiled and said, "You still have the ability."
  Brother Zhao held the good boy inside and slept next to Fang Zichen. Fang Zichen stopped him. In his arms, Brother Zhao kissed his Adam's apple and went to untie his clothes with a blushing face. Fang Zichen thought he looked even cute and laughed unconsciously.
  "Please keep your voice down later. It will be embarrassing if you wake up your son."
  His eyes were deep and there was a slight smile in them. Even though he had seen it many times, Brother Zhao still couldn't resist it.
  Beauty always captivates the heart.
  He closed his eyes, his clothes were torn open by Fang Zichen, and his skin felt cold for a moment, but quickly warmed up again.
  Fang Zichen kissed his eyebrows and buried his face into his neck.
  "Brother Zhao..." He sucked on the soft flesh on Brother Zhao's neck and said in a hoarse voice: "I love you."
  Brother Zhao held his face and said in a caring tone: "... ····I love you more."
  ·······
  This work is extremely hard.
  Brother Zhao had already lost all his strength.
  His body was covered with sweat and his breathing became rapid. He could only rely on Fang Zichen's arms to calm down.
  Fang Zichen kissed him fiercely.
  Brother Zhao turned away from him with trembling hands, and stared at him with blurred eyes without any intimidation.
  Fang Zichen laughed angrily: "Are you still staring? Look at my shoulders, look at my back." There were a row
  of teeth marks on his shoulders, and scratches all over his lean back.
  It wouldn't be so serious in a fight.
  Brother Zhao felt extremely guilty.
  "I told you to slow down."