216-220

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Little Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 216/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

I want to poke a hole in the piece of watermelon in Brother Zhao's hand.
  Brother Zhao glanced at him, and the boy immediately smiled sweetly at him. His eyebrows were curved, his lips were red and his teeth were white: "Daddy, boy, I love you."
  Brother Zhao: "..."
  Brother Zhao said that Hearing nothing, he turned his back to him and continued eating watermelon.
  Guaizi: "..."
  Watermelon is cold in nature, and eating too much can easily cause stomach upset. Guaizi had already eaten quite a bit on the way back, so Fang Zichen wouldn't let him eat it.
  The good boy wasn't angry either. He just turned around and looked eagerly at Xiaofeng.
  Xiaofeng saw that Fang Zichen was talking to Brother Zhao and didn't pay attention to him. Seeing how pitiful he was, he secretly handed the watermelon to the good boy and took a small bite.
  The sweet boy held the sweet and cool watermelon in his mouth and whispered: "Thank you, brother."
  He didn't eat much, just took one bite, as if he wanted to taste it.
  Brother Zhao and Guaizi have very similar hobbies, and they like these sour, sweet, or spicy snacks.
  Seeing how happy he was eating, Fang Zichen felt that no matter how hard he worked, it was worth it, and it was not worth carrying him all the way back.
  In the evening, they killed another chicken. After eating it happily, the family enjoyed the coolness in the courtyard.
  Guaizi and Xiaofeng are giving the dog a bath. This little thing grows very fast. When it came, Guaizi could still carry it around the village. Now he straightens up and is even taller than Guaizi. Guaizi is even taller than Guaizi. I can't hold it anymore.

  Brother Zhao often makes bone soup for his good boy to drink. The dog has no shortage of bones to chew on. If he eats well, he will grow strong, his hair will be smooth and black, and he will look mighty and domineering.
  There are many mosquitoes in summer, so Brother Zhao burned two bundles of mugwort and threw them in the yard during dinner.
  There are many poultry on this grassy hill. In the village, every household raises some poultry in their backyard or front yard. It doesn't matter in winter, but the smell is strong in summer, and it is easy to attract mosquitoes.
  Rich people would light some incense burners, while those without money would go up to the mountains to cut a bundle of mugwort and smoke it, and the mosquitoes would still be killed.
  The rich have their own way of living, and the poor have their own way of living. The wormwood at home was cut by Xiaofeng and Guaizi on the mountain. This child is diligent and sensible. He always has to find work. I think it was in the past. Once you get used to it, you can't take it easy.
  "Have you rented a house?" Brother Zhao asked, licking the ice cream.
  "It's rented." Fang Zichen sat next to him and poked his face: "Are you not full after eating just now? Is this goat's milk expensive?" "
  Not expensive." Brother Zhao said, "Cow's milk is more expensive. It costs dozens of cents per catty!"

  They are poor here, and not many families can afford to raise cows. Naturally, cow's milk is expensive, while goat's milk is cheaper.
  Brother Zhao has a quick mind, and Fang Zichen can figure out many things with just one word.
  The previous mung bean ice cream was very successful.
  The ice cream was just made yesterday. It has a fishy smell from goat's milk. It needs to be boiled with the vegetable leaves to remove the fishy smell. Then add corn starch and white sugar and cook it slowly over fire. When it's cooked, pour it into a mold and put it on ice. Freeze in buckets.
  In fact, if you have the conditions, you can add cream and cocoa powder, and the taste will be better. But if you don't have these things, you can only make a simple version of ice cream.
  Brother Zhao sent some mung bean cakes to the store, and Brother Zhou and Li Yanmei liked them very much.
  In the summer, it's hot and ice-cold, and it's as good as a living god.
  Brother Zhou thought that Brother Zhao was launching a new food, but after waiting for two days, he never mentioned it again.
  Brother Zhao is going to sell this thing in Yuanzhou. After doing business for so long, Brother Zhao has gradually become more courageous. He would like to launch new food immediately, but now the store is too crowded and there is really no place to display it. The shop also needs When it was due, Brother Zhao stopped fussing.
  The house has four rooms, which is enough for living.