461-465

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 461/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

His magic defeated magic, and he imitated animals that were unknown to Guaizi and Gungundan. Several children felt that he was being dishonest, so they got on top of him and started to fight with Qin Hengxuan noisily. "Handsome grandpa is a deadbeat.
  Why don't you howl like a wolf?"
  "That's right."
  "You didn't howl when you were imitating a bug!" "
  Ah! Why is this like this!"
  "Don't listen to grandpa, Dandan. Say , Chong Chong can't scream."
  "Then grandpa wants to deceive Dandan? It's not right to lie to Dandan. Dandan needs to use his big moves and punch his balls." "
  Smelly boy, are you tickling me? Oh my! Go, dear boy, don't sit on my face! You didn't even wash your butt tonight. Brother Qing, come and help me. These boys are going to crush me to death. Please save me, or I will be a widow. Got it."
  The boy giggled happily, and the few of them rolled into a ball.
  Meng Ruqing was amused and watched them making trouble with warm eyes.
  There was so much noise here that even General Qin heard it, and he felt sour in his heart: "The child hasn't gone to bed yet?" He called to Mrs. Qin: "Then you go and bring the children over, and I will take a look at them." Mrs. Qin laughed angrily
  : "Don't look at what time it is now. Brother Qing is not in good spirits recently. Let the children spend more time with him!" She lowered her eyes slightly and said, "I haven't heard this from our boss for a long time. I laughed like that."
  "Yeah! But these kids are really rare. I don't have any regrets now, and that's not right." General Qin stopped mid-sentence and sighed slightly: "II still want to meet Mr. Fang. I have never seen this kid before!"
  The three children were tired from playing before they wanted to sleep. Gungun hugged Meng Ruqing's arm as if he was holding Fang Zichen, and stayed close to him. Meng Ruqing gently Patting his chest, Brother Zhao used to do this to coax him to sleep, and he fell asleep in no time.

  Meng Ruqing covered them with quilts, and under the dim light, her eyes lingered almost greedily on the rosy little faces of the three children.
  Qin Hengxuan kissed the boy, sat up gently, took a cloak from the table next to him and handed it to Meng Ruqing: "Let's go!" The two went to
  General Qin's place. The two old men were not asleep yet, and Mrs. Qin had not taken off the hairpin on her head, as if she was waiting for them to come over.
  Mrs. Qin asked: "Are the children asleep?"
  Meng Ruqing said: "They are all asleep.
  " "Are you not making trouble?" Gungundandan is still young, so it's okay to play during the day, but Mrs. Qin is worried that they will make trouble when they go to bed at night. Brother Zhao.
  Meng Ruqing smiled: "No, they are all well-behaved."
  Mrs. Qin stood up worriedly: "It's cold outside the Great Wall, I'll go take a look."
  Qin Hengxuan played with several children for half an hour, and now he felt very tired and his brain was But he was very excited and didn't stop her. There was charcoal burning in the tent, and there were two quilts covering the bed. The child must not be cold, but he knew that Mrs. Qin loved the child, so he would definitely not feel at ease if he didn't go and see with his own eyes.
  General Qin was in good spirits, but his heart felt empty when he couldn't see the child. He wanted to coax the child to sleep here at night, but he wanted to sleep with Meng Ruqing, so he couldn't compete with Meng Ruqing. At this moment Looking at Qin Hengxuan, he said, "Is Fang Zichen your son?"
  Qin Hengxuan sat down and said, "It should be."
  "What do you mean should?" General Qin was unhappy and glared at him, almost staring: "He is. Can he and Guaizai be like Brother Qing? Can Dandan be like you? When will you go and pick him up? I want to see him right away." "
  Dad." Qin Hengxuan said helplessly: "Now it's just our guess. "Although this guess is close to ten, it is the only one that can be justified.
  But at this age, Qin Hengxuan didn't dare to die.
  General Qin sighed and said no more.
  The Qin family felt like they were wrapped in a thick fog. Every time they tried to break free, something else always pulled them back. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't figure it out or understand it.
  When the child was thrown away from a place like Donghuan Ling, their rationality told them that the child would definitely not survive. However, at such a height, as soon as the child was thrown away, the Qin soldiers immediately went down to look for him, but no one was found. Even if he was If something was picked up and taken away, or smashed into a pulp, there would at least be some traces of blood left behind - but no, the surrounding area was dug up and searched, and there was no trace at all.
  The child just disappeared.
  The Qin family secretly felt that the child was still alive, but when they were still rational, they thought it was impossible - the cliffs were so high that even an adult man would be instantly shattered into pieces if he fell. How could a newborn child still survive? ?
  Fang Zichen is twenty-three years old. If the child had not been abandoned, he would have been twenty. Fang Zichen is three years older, and he came from overseas. Even if the child did not die, there is no way he would live overseas! Who carried him there?