486-490

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 486/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

After taking medicine twice, it was not until early in the morning that Meng Ruqing finally felt better. Qin Hengxuan breathed a sigh of relief, his eyes were bloodshot, and he said a little tiredly: "It's very late, you should go back and rest first!" Fang Zichen was also very sleepy
  . But he didn't move immediately and glanced at the bed worriedly.
  Qin Hengxuan patted him on the shoulder: "It's okay, I'm here. You and Brother Zhao, go back!" Although he
  didn't do anything, Fang Zichen felt inexplicably exhausted, tossing and turning, unable to sleep, and his mind was full of thoughts In the past, Meng Ruqing was careful to please him.
  He will be overwhelmed with joy because he just said a word, and he will also be extremely disappointed because he didn't pay attention and didn't respond.
  This was not the first time that Fang Zichen had been flattered by others. On the contrary, as the third young master of the Fang family, he was often flattered by people, but those flatteries seemed to have hidden hidden purposes, so all flattery seemed less pure.
  They always want to get something from him.
  Fang Zichen felt a little upset, and there was an indescribable feeling spreading in his heart, and his mind was in chaos.

Chapter 430
  I don’t know how long it took, but when Fang Zichen was half asleep, a short roar rang out in the quiet night.
  The voice was extremely shrill and shrill.
  Fang Zichen's entire cerebral cortex was about to explode from this roar, and he suddenly woke up.
  This kind of sound suddenly sounded in the middle of the night, which was really permeating.
  Is it haunted?
  His heart was beating wildly, and Brother Zhao held his arms with a look of fear on his face.
  "Husband, what's it called?"
  Fang Zichen was about to say that he didn't know, but the voice came again.
  Just then...
  Fang Zichen and Brother Zhao looked at each other, quickly opened the quilt and jumped out of bed, hurriedly put on their shoes, wrapped themselves in cotton clothes and ran outside.
  Gungundandan was frightened and woke up, crying loudly. Brother Zhao ran to the door and had to turn back.

  In the courtyard outside, Qin Hengxuan was holding Meng Ruqing tightly, trying to carry him back to the house, but Meng Ruqing usually looked upright and elegant, with fair complexion. In addition, he was a brother, and his body bones were always smaller. He looked very weak, as if he had been punched. He could fly, but now he went crazy, and his strength was so strong that even Qin Hengxuan couldn't bear it.
  He had long hair, and he was only wearing a white undershirt and his feet were bare.
  Fang Zichen saw this scene as soon as he went out. He was shocked and his lower abdomen tightened.
  Damn it.
  Fortunately, there is no well in this yard, otherwise Sadako would reappear in the world.
  Don't you have a fever?
  Where does this come from?
  Got a conflict? ?
  But Meng Ruqing's behavior was really abnormal.
  Meng Ruqing wanted to run out, but Qin Hengxuan pulled him, and he struggled in Qin Hengxuan's arms like a trapped animal. One hand kept reaching towards the door of the courtyard, as if he wanted to grab something.
  Seeing that Qin Hengxuan could hardly catch him, Fang Zichen was about to rush over to help, but Meng Ruqing stopped him on the spot with just one word.
  "Child..."
  he said with a cry: "I want to find the child...Brother Xuan, I want to...find the child."
  Fang Zichen stiffened and followed closely His expression changed as soon as he saw it, and a strange feeling exploded in his chest like a bomb. He bit his back teeth and forced to hold back the sadness rising in his heart.
  Brother Zhao stuffed something for the two children. As soon as Gegudandan had something to eat, he was not afraid of anything. The two little guys wiped their tears while eating. Brother Zhao saw that they stopped howling and came out of the house. When I came out and saw this scene, I immediately realized what was going on:
  "Uncle Meng is sick again. Husband, please go call me."
  When he first lived in the Qin Mansion, Meng Ruqing also fell ill once, and the whole He didn't remember anything anymore, and he kept making noises and rushing out, unable to stop him, but as soon as the good boy called him, he stopped.
  When Uncle Liu and Aunt Liu heard the noise and went out to the yard, they were shocked by Meng Ruqing's abnormal appearance. They were a little dumbfounded, but they did not dare to step forward to help, not because they were afraid.
  If Qin Hengxuan and Uncle Liu had good intentions, they might have rushed forward without fear of death, but Meng Ruqing...
  he would never dare.
  Meng Ruqing cried and screamed, and Brother Zhao urged: "Husband, go quickly."
  Fang Zichen's eyes were filled with extremely complex thoughts, his heart felt like a stone was pressing on him, and his body was extremely heavy. He wanted to listen to Brother Zhao to call the good boy back. , but the whole person seemed to be nailed, and he couldn't lift his feet at all.
  His throat was dry and he couldn't speak. Brother Zhao's words echoed in his mind repeatedly.
  fall ill? ?
  Yes.
  Back then, he and Yang Mutao went to Suping Town to see their children, and it happened that the Qin family army returned from Beijing.