11-15

Brother Zhao started working again when he got home. His expression looked normal, as if he had forgotten what happened on the way. Fang Zichen looked at him for a while and felt relieved.
  However, something happened to Brother Zhao in the middle of the night.
  He seemed to be having a nightmare and kept shouting and struggling.
  There was a lot of noise, and both Guai Zai and Fang Zichen were woken up by him.
  There was a lot of sweat on his forehead and he screamed and struggled like hysteria. Fang Zichen was startled. The good boy seemed to be used to it. He grabbed his sleeves and wiped Brother Zhao's sweat before pushing him: "Daddy, daddy, wake up." ~"
  "Is your father having a nightmare?" Fang Zichen asked.
  The good boy nodded: "Yeah!"
  Brother Zhao didn't get out of his dream, he was still shouting: "...don't go...don't..." Fang Zichen heard him mumbling these words back and forth. , and waving his hands, as if he wanted to catch something.
  People who usually wake up after shouting a few words, but now no matter how much they shout, it has no effect. The boy's eyes turned red and he turned to look at Fang Zichen as if begging for help.
  "Brother Zhao?" Fang Zichen encountered this situation for the first time and made random moves. He patted Brother Zhao's face and said, "... wake up." It
  had no effect.
  He opened Brother Zhao's eyelids again: "Brother Zhao?"
  The good boy held on to Brother Zhao's clothes tightly, watching Fang Zichen lift his eyelids to no avail, then went to pull his father's ears and pinch his father. middle.
  It wasn't until the last move was used that Brother Zhao woke up.
  "Brother Zhao, are you okay?"
  Brother Zhao didn't seem to come back to his senses. He only moved his eyes, looking for sound. After Fang Zichen's blurry outline began to become clear in his eyes, his pupils suddenly shrank. His eyes were fixed.
  His eyes were bloodshot and he looked a little crazy. Fang Zichen suddenly grabbed his hands and was a little unable to react.
  "Why did you leave in the first place?" Brother Zhao asked in a hoarse voice, his eyes filled with tears at some point. Fang Zichen's wrists were so painful from being scratched that he never knew that a skinny little boy who could hit someone lying down with just one punch could be so strong: "...Ah? Brother Zhao, are you? Did you admit the wrong person? I'm Fang Zichen!"
  After saying this, Brother Zhao didn't let go or speak, he just stared at him, as if he was identifying him.
  Fang Zichen let him hold him and looked at him with a slightly confused expression.
  Brother Zhao was slightly stunned, his expression looked very complicated, and he felt confused... as if he couldn't distinguish between illusion and reality.
  After a while, Brother Zhao woke up as if from a dream... I guess he was dreaming again.
  He doesn't dream often.
  Ever since he was sold into the Ma family, he had to do endless work every day, and almost every night he would force himself to fall asleep as soon as he lay down. For more than ten years, he was like a donkey, rarely doing anything. Have time for yourself.
  When did you start dreaming?
  It was after that night.
  He would often have recurring dreams about that person. On the mountain, he was held down. The person smelled of alcohol and kissed him crazily and without any rules, and his urgent and hot breath sprayed on his neck.
  He cried, struggled, and kicked to no avail, until the last line of defense was removed and he cried and begged.
  "Please... don't..."
  The man slowly raised his head and saw that his eyes, which were red from crying, were blank for a moment.
  He raised his hand and touched his face, and there were cold tears on his hand.
  "Are you crying?"
  His logic was unclear and his words made no sense: "I'm sorry, please don't cry, okay?" "I'm
  sorry, please be good... don't cry."
  After seeing his appearance clearly, he Hearing him say don't cry again and again, Brother Zhao really stopped struggling.
  The man had no experience and his movements were in a panic. Brother Zhao covered his mouth and couldn't help but whimper until the last moment.
  After that, the man kissed his forehead, leaning against his tear-stained face: "Does it hurt?"
  Before Brother Zhao could reply, he lowered his head and kissed him.
  suddenly.
  Brother Zhao's body was weak and he could not support his shoulders.
  The other party bit his lips awkwardly, with cautious eyes. The moonlight shone down from the cracks in the trees, falling on the man's soft hair, glowing with a very gentle light, which reflected deeply in Brother Zhao's eyes.
  That night, he tensed up the whole time, wrapping his arms around the man's neck and burying his head on his chest, refusing to say a word. When he woke up again, there was no one around him.
  He searched for a long time and turned over the mountain, but he couldn't find it.
  He dragged his limp body back and then pretended to be fine.
  Brother is not as easy to get pregnant as women. It was the first time for him to experience this kind of thing. In addition to being afraid of being discovered by the Ma family, he also felt like he had taken revenge on the Ma family.
  But he didn't expect that just one night, he would become pregnant.
  In the days that followed, what happened that night often appeared in his dreams.
  Those words, those fragments, those rapid gasps, those hot and scalding kisses, those grinding, those neck-crossings, there is no fixed order, and they always flash back in a disorderly manner in dreams.
  Brother Zhao was in deep thought and trance. It took him a while to break free from his dream, and cold sweat oozed from inside.