456-460

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 456/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Not bad either. "
  Brother Zhao: "..." Are you sure? How could he remember that he had clearly heard from his husband before that when he was a child, he would lie in bed so much that he couldn't wake up? It was his eldest and second brothers who carried him to the car and then called him. After walking all the way, the driver arrived at the school gate, and he woke up?
  Why do you directly say that he went to and from school by himself at the age of seven?
  It was probably another lie.
  Brother Zhao got up before dawn the next day, taking a few A steward unloaded the goods that were not sold out yesterday. Now there was only a little sweet potato starch and instant noodles left, not much. Brother Zhao didn't sell them, thinking of saving them for the road, but this time Fang Zichen pretended to be different and asked Guaizi to take him there.
  Fang Zichen called Zhang Quan and asked him to pick out eight imperial guards who could fight and asked them to escort Guaizi to the border. After thinking about it, I asked Uncle Tang to follow him, firstly to take care of the child on the way, and secondly, Fang Zichen also wanted him to go back and have a look. Everything was
  arranged. The good boy burst into tears before getting in the car. After kissing Brother Zhao and Fang Zichen, He said he would miss them, and after seeing his grandfather, he replied,
  "Dad." He sniffed and warned: "Don't eat too much instant noodles secretly. If you want to eat secretly, wait until the good boy comes back. The best is when the good boy picks vegetables and gives instant noodles to you, and there is no such thing as a good boy letting loose. You He will definitely be caught by his father again. Brother Zhao
  : "..."
  Guaizi's nose has already flowed out of the hole. Fang Zichen wanted to wipe it with a handkerchief, but Guaizi said again: "Father, Guaizi is very worried about you. There is no Guaizi here." Take good care of your surroundings. Don't make your father angry. Otherwise, if you don't have a good boy to help you saw the stick, you will be maimed. Don't secretly drink horse urine. Xiaobai will kick people. Remember to go to the latrine... "..."
  Fang Zichen slapped him directly on the mouth.
  This damn kid,
  hurry up and leave! Otherwise, if people see it, they will think it is his father. Look at what they said, they are simply corrupting him. reputation.
  Fang Zichen urged him: "Let's go quickly!
  "Father, it's not good for you to do this! " When others see you, they will think that you are eager to go away.
  "I just want you to leave as soon as possible. "
  "Father, you look like a stepfather! " "
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  The good boy was carried into the car by Brother Zhao, and Liu Liu lay on the car with his feet propped up and called him.
  "Good boy..."
  "Liu Liu... ·"
  "Good boy..."
  "Yoo Liu, you have to wait for good boy to come back! Don't forget your good boy, don't forget your old love when you have a new love~"
  Brother Zhao and Brother Zhou couldn't stop laughing.
  Fang Zichen felt the veins on his forehead jumping, and inexplicably felt like he was back in Xiaohe Village.
  At that time, their family went to Yuanzhou , Guaizai and Liuliu were also like this, talking nonsense, as if they were two desperate mandarin ducks who were forced to separate the two places.
  A Imperial Guard drove the carriage in person, and Zhang Quan and several other Imperial Guards were guarding them on both sides, waiting to see them off. After the carriage left, they were about to set off.
  After staying at the inn for several days, Boss Qian was a little reluctant to part with him, and since he was free, he could chat with Wang Da and the others about things in Quzhou. He listened to him talking about the time when he was poor in the past. , I want to dig tree roots from the mountain to eat, but the child can't eat it, can't digest it, and has a bloated belly. If the roots are eaten too much, they will be piled up inside, and they won't be able to eat anymore... and they will leave
  . Now.
  Boss Qian has never worried about food and drink, and he is inevitably unhappy after hearing this.
  After hearing so much about the customs and customs of Quzhou, everyone is about to leave now, and Boss Qian feels inexplicably reluctant to leave, so Brother Zhao gave him some Instant noodles, thanks for his help during this time - all the pots and pans in the inn are at their disposal. When he was too busy, Boss Qian asked the store clerk to help, which was kind of him. Brother
  Zhao I remember it all!
  Boss Qian said: "Next time you come, don't go to other inns, come to my place." "
  "good. "
  The carriage has been packed, and those who went to buy dry food and bedding have also returned.
  It is already mid-November and it is already cold. If you sleep in the wild at night, you will not be able to sleep without a bedding.
  Everything is packed, Mrs. Yan We came to see each other off, and talked for a long time about wanting to see the two children again. Brother Zhao shouted, but he didn't hear the sound. He thought the two children hadn't woken up yet. But when they got upstairs and opened the door, they were dumbfounded - get out of here. The egg was gone.
  Everyone searched the entire inn but couldn't find anyone. Brother Zhao was an experienced person now, so he immediately called for people to chase the boy.
  These two bastards, He must have sneaked into the carriage and followed his brother.
  Fang Zichen took Liuyou to the bank to exchange the banknotes and came back. After hearing this, he went straight to the backyard to find two wooden sticks and guarded the door of the inn, thinking that when the child came back, he We must deal with them severely.
  At this moment, the carriage has left Shangyang City.