126-130

He was sweating profusely and his face was flushed. He looked around as if he was anxious and looking for something. When he saw Li Yisheng, his eyes suddenly lit up.
  Li Yisheng turned around and wanted to leave again, but Xie Xiaoyu broke through the crowd and chased after him, reaching out to stop him.
  "Brother Sheng..."
  Li Yisheng didn't look at him. Seeing that he was alone, he frowned unconsciously and said, "It's getting dark."
  Xie Xiaoyu looked at him intently: "I know."
  "Then what are you doing? Not going back?" Li Yisheng said: "What are you doing outside? Looking for shit?"
  Xie Xiaoyu: "...I'm looking for you. Brother Sheng, show me your hands."
  "It's okay." Li Yisheng retreated He took two steps to avoid Xie Xiaoyu's outstretched hand: "I'll leave first, you..."
  "Brother Sheng, how long are you going to hide from me?" Li Yisheng said to him again and again for no reason. Avoiding it, the emotion came suddenly, and Xie Xiaoyu couldn't bear it anymore.
  The reason why I didn't tell or ask before was because I knew that if he liked her unilaterally, he and Li Yisheng might not even be friends.
  They were separated, no longer friends, and could no longer find a reason to see each other. Then in this life... he would never see Li Yisheng again. Just thinking about it, he couldn't bear it.
  Aunt Li's words gave him courage and hope. If he had misunderstood, it wouldn't matter if he made it clear and told the truth.
  The situation can never be worse than it is now.
  He looked at Li Yisheng and asked: "Brother Sheng, why are you avoiding me? Can you give me a reason?"
  Li Yisheng turned his head and did not dare to look at him: "There is no reason!"

  Xie Xiaoyu did not flinch. He stepped forward and held him. Li Yisheng refused to let him step back: "Why were you angry just now? What did your aunt mean by what you said?"
  Li Yisheng cleared his hoarse voice and said, "I don't know what you are talking about." As soon as he fell, Xie Xiaoyu Cried to him.
  "You're lying." Xie Xiaoyu approached him, punched Li Yisheng's chest hard with his fist, and cried: "You know what I'm talking about, Brother Sheng..." His voice was almost choked, and he pulled Holding Li Yisheng's arm, tears welled up, and he said incoherently: "You hide from me, don't see me, why? Where did I make you unhappy? What did I do wrong?" Li Yisheng once teased Xie Xiaoyu, saying that he
  was He has a broad heart and a fat body. Xie Xiaoyu is indeed like this. His temper comes and goes quickly. He smiles all day long. He seems carefree and has no worries. He is enthusiastic and cheerful. In Li Yisheng's memory, it seems that he has never been seen. Why? I have been worried and worried about everything, not to mention crying.
  But the dazzling and blazing little sun that he couldn't reach was now in front of him, with red eyes and crying.
  Li Yisheng coughed uncontrollably.
  Xie Xiaoyu wiped away his tears carelessly with his hand, looked up at Li Yisheng, and choked his voice: "Brother Sheng, I'm not young anymore."
  He lowered his head and was silent for a while. When he spoke again, his voice was filled with sadness: "When I was eight years old Then I started chasing you. Now I am nineteen and almost twenty years old. I am no longer young. My family is forcing me and wants me to marry Li Yixing, but I don't want to. Brother Sheng..." That sentence was early The words that I wanted to say, but had been buried in my heart for many years due to timidity, finally broke through the shackles.
  "Brother Sheng, I like you, I..."
  Li Yisheng's pupils suddenly shrank, his head that had been lowered suddenly raised, and he looked at Xie Xiaoyu who was crying in shock and confusion. He interrupted him in a dumb voice. : "You... what did you say?"
  Embarrassment, resentment and confusion all came to his mind. His courage seemed to be exhausted with the words "I like you" just now, and Xie Xiaoyu let go of his hand.
  "You just..." Li Yisheng grabbed him with his backhand. On the bank of the river filled with people, and with his feverish and deafening heartbeat, he tried his best to squeeze out the voice from his throat: "What did you just say?"
  Xie Xiaoyu whispered: "Are you deaf?"
  "I just want to hear you say it again." Li Yisheng said.
  After the first time, it seemed that it would not be so difficult to speak the second time. Xie Xiaoyu said: "I like you, do you like me?"
  Li Yisheng opened his mouth and was about to say something when Xie Xiaoyu slapped him. On his mouth, the palm of his hand touched his lips, and it was warm and soft. He was slightly uncomfortable, staring at his toes, and displayed his advantages indiscriminately: "Listen to me first, Brother Sheng, we have known each other for more than ten years, who am I?" You should be aware that I...Although I am fat, I am very soft and comfortable to hold and pinch. I, I can also cook, and my skills are pretty good... ·Let me ask you, do you like me?"
  Li Yisheng said nothing. Xie Xiaoyu looked at him. The crowd had receded at some point. There were several crickets chirping around him. In the lonely and empty space, Xie Xiaoyu was about to say something. To make up for it, Li Yisheng suddenly hugged him. He held Xie Xiaoyu's waist with one hand, held his head with the other, and buried it on his shoulder.
  Xie Xiaoyu paused: "Brother Sheng?"
  Li Yisheng cried.
  "Why didn't you tell me earlier!" A low, hoarse voice came from his neck: "You have made me suffer so much for three years, three whole years. If you had told me earlier, our grandson would be able to walk now. Fang Zichen's When the bastard tried to seduce me, saying that I was a bachelor, and bragging about his husband's son, I wouldn't be able to refute him." The
  tone he mentioned finally came to an end, and Xie Xiaoyu couldn't help but shed tears again: "Brother Sheng, if you want to blame, blame you. You are avoiding me and don't want to see me."
  Li Yisheng: "Why are you blaming me? I blame you. You and Li Yixing..."
  Xie Xiaoyu said in a panic: " No, it was all a misunderstanding."
  "Then you didn't tell me? Why would I blame you if I didn't tell you? I thought it was all wishful thinking on my part. I hid for three years and was a melancholic man for three years in vain." "You didn't see me
  . , what should I tell a ghost?"
  "If I don't see you, you won't say anything? If you miss a good man like me, I don't think you will regret it." "
  Narcissistic, shameless." Xie Xiaoyu laughed angrily.
  Li Yisheng hugged him.
  Love is born in the hug after every quarrel.