146-150

disappointed. "
  ...
  More quickly, the red list arrived at Fu'an Town at noon.
  The official of the Ministry of Etiquette was ranked in the seventh rank, and the county magistrate was in the sixth rank. Although he was one rank higher than the other party, the other party was a person under the prefect, and Jiang County Magistrate gave him the face He came out to meet him in person.
  "Master Jiang, long time no see!" "
  When Jiang County Magistrate came out and took a look, he paused and didn't expect that he was an acquaintance.
  "Old Jia? I didn't expect it to be you, why did you make this trip yourself?
  "Come out and take a look. There's no point in sitting there every day. " Lao Jia bowed his hands to County Magistrate Jiang and said, "Sir Jiang, I would like to congratulate you now, Lao Jia." "
  Magistrate Jiang smiled, his eyes fell on the red list in the hands of the clerk behind him, and he quickly realized: "Why, someone from Fu'an Town is also on the list this time? "
  He didn't look too excited.
  It's not like there were none in previous years, but they were ranked at the bottom, and they were all not very good. There were just a few. They just
  missed the list, and the college entrance examination was suspended.
  "I got it. "Lao Jia smiled and said: "The first one is the people in the village under your jurisdiction. "
  Magistrate Jiang: "..."
  Magistrate Jiang smiled bitterly: "Old Jia, you are really good at joking. I would never dare to think so in my wildest dreams. "
  With Qinghe Academy here, how can we get to the top of the list?"

  Lao Jia waved his hand and signaled Xiao Shi to hand the red list to County Magistrate Jiang: "Your Majesty the County Magistrate, you can confirm it yourself to see if Lao Jia and I are joking." "
  County magistrate Jiang stopped smiling and became cautious. He took the red list and opened it. He was stunned for a moment, then clasped his hands and laughed.
  He was no stranger to this Fang Zichen.
  Okay, it's really good!
  This guy has made him look good. .
  First of all, if nothing happens, within three years, Fu'an Town will be able to produce another scholar. Fang Zichen
  really embarrassed Qinghe Academy. He especially felt that he couldn't see enough, so he looked back and forth at the red list.
  Mr. Jia couldn't see it and reminded him: "At that time, I came from the street riding a horse. The people outside have seen it. I'm afraid they are already gathered outside. Please hurry up and post the list!" Don't keep everyone waiting.
  "Yes, yes, look at me, I'm so happy to be patronizing. " "
  The village chief and Uncle Liu have had experience. Now they are clinging to the wall like a gecko.
  In the past, no one in the village studied, so they didn't pay much attention. They came early in the morning to wait, and now they are very hungry. The
  little banyan tree next door The village chief, Old Man Lin, was also there.
  In the past, every time the two met, they would always exchange a few words. In the past, there were no scholars in Xiaohe Village, and the only one who could take action was Ma Wen. But
  Ma Wen was completely defeated against Scholar Wang. .
  Incomparable.

Chapter 154
  So what if a few hundred articles a month? People who are scholars will have to take the exam to become a scholar or a high-ranking official in the future. In
  the past, when the village chief met Old Man Lin, he was afraid to avoid him, but now Fang Zichen has , the waist is straightened.
  Brother Zhao did not look at the list today and made hot sauce at home.
  After selling the hot sauce, he originally planned to take Fang Zi for a morning run. When he arrived outside the Yamen, he saw the village chief and Uncle Liu. Fang Zichen Then he pulled him back again.
  It was just a list of things to look at. As long as someone came to see it, he didn't want to stand there and wait for a long time.
  If he had that time, he might as well go home and chat with Brother Zhao!
  And wait. What if people see him standing under the scorching sun for hours without falling? What if it reaches the ears of Yang Mutao and Shopkeeper Yang? Do you have the energy to stand
  ? Don't have the energy to come to work?
  Shopkeeper Yang came to see him before, and when he asked for leave , but he was so weak that he felt dizzy and his legs were trembling, and he couldn't get better within half a month.
  A slap in the face is always bad.
  He didn't want to go, and Brother Zhao didn't want to go back
  . Fang Zichen held his head, and the actor possessed him: " Brother Zhao, I'm so dizzy. I'm going to die. Let's go home quickly! Brother Zhao
  saw him staggering and immediately became anxious: "Why did you faint all of a sudden?" Are you tired?
  Fang Zichen responded hurriedly: "Yes, yes, so let's go home quickly! " "