211-215

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Little Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 211/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

Come without shouting.
  While driving, suddenly there was a sound of horse hooves coming from ahead, and the road surface seemed to be shaken.
  The driver hurriedly drove the carriage to the side of the road. Yang Mutao was about to ask what happened when he saw Fang Zichen jump up very quickly, opened the curtain and jumped out of the carriage.
  "What's going on?"
  The groom seemed to be used to it: "Master, I have to give way. I'm afraid the two guests will have to wait." It's
  sultry in summer, especially in the carriage. Many vehicles on the official road are Stop and step aside, get off the car and look around.
  Fang Zichen also jumped down and was faced with a gust of hot wind and the smell of earth. Although the carriage was stuffy, it was at least shady and cool. It was like an oven outside.
  This section is a flat straight road, about 400 meters, with a turn at the end.
  The surrounding mountains are covered with mountains and forests, and the top layers of the mountains are all dyed. The sun is hot and bright at noon, and the cicadas are chirping. The weeds on the roadside are almost withered by the sun. The hoofs of the horses have been ringing for a long time, and the gravel on the ground under their feet has been shaken, like boiling water. It was like a beating bubble in the air, and then there were soldiers riding up from the front - shouting for people to get out of the way.
  He is so arrogant, and his posture is so angry.
  Fang Zichen folded a few leafy branches to cover his head, leaning on the carriage and listening to the discussions of the people around him.
  "Which official is this?"
  "I don't know."
  The horse ran past.
  This is different from the official officers in the yamen. This soldier is wearing armor and an iron military cap. On the dark red military uniform, there is a large character embroidered on the chest.
  [Qin]
  "This is the Qin family soldier!!!" Someone exclaimed: "Could it be the general who governs the country?" "It
  should be."
  "Qin family soldier, my God! Today's trip is well worth it!"
  Normally, the rank of the general of Zhenguo is Congzheng, second rank, but this general of Zhenguo is different. He has added a big character, and the position is Congzheng, first rank. Not counting this, he is the only hereditary king with a different surname in Daxia.
  The ground shook more and more violently, and the horses' hooves rumbled.
  There should be a lot of people on the other side, maybe a thousand people. If there were only a few hundred people, the formation wouldn't be so big.
  It's almost time for an earthquake.
  Fang Zichen had never seen such a scene before. Hearing the chatter of the people around him, he also became excited.
  Ordinary official travel does not involve such a battle.
  Most of the people who come and go like this are businessmen who travel all over the country, and these people are the most well-informed.
  A man who looked like a wealthy businessman said: "The last time I went to Huannan, I heard that the general Zhenguo returned to Beijing to resume his duties. Now that I count the time, it is time to go back." During the founding period of Daxia, it was started by
  Xia The Qin family, the Zhou family, and the Zhou family jointly conquered it. The ancestors of the Qin family and the Zhou family were brothers from the same family. They did not like the disputes in the court, so they jointly supported the Xia family and took the throne. The Qin and Zhou families were granted the title of king.
  Daxia is close to the Chao Kingdom in the south and the Western Zhou Dynasty in the north. The two countries are eyeing Daxia and coveting it.
  In addition, there were many tribes in the east and west, so the emperor sent the Qin family to guard the southeast and the Zhou family to guard the northwest.
  The three families work together to protect Daxia and its people.
  With the change of dynasties, the Qin and Zhou families were not suppressed by the royal family, but they gradually withered.
  Some people say that this is the decline of favor.
  The Zhou family is in great decline. Most big families have three wives and four concubines and are full of descendants. However, the Zhou family and the Qin family are just the opposite. The men of the two families follow the teacher's instructions and are not allowed to take in three concubines. They only have one main wife for life. The Zhou family Many generations of the family have married husbands, and it is not easy for brothers to have children. Gradually, the only bloodline of a wealthy family died more than 20 years ago.
  The Zhou family was completely wiped out.
  A generation of aristocratic families has come to an end and withdrawn from history.
  The situation of the Qin family is compared with that of the Zhou family. Although it is not 'annihilated', it is not much better. It is only a little better than the Zhou family, and now it has reached the point of being unparalleled.
  Mr. Qin has two sons. The eldest son is married to the elder brother of Zuoxiang's family. It can be described as a powerful marriage. Meng Ruqing, the elder brother of Zuoxiang's family, is also said to be a great person. Rumor has it that this man is very good-looking. , with extraordinary appearance and unparalleled power in the world, she was known as a "beauty". I heard that when she was still unmarried, her sons and daughters-in-law who wanted to marry her could line up from the gate of Zuo Xiang's Mansion to the gate of the capital. But later I heard that somehow, I met the eldest son of the Qin family who returned to Beijing with his father to worship his ancestors. He was attracted by the eldest son of the Qin family. He chased and beat him fiercely. He climbed over the wall into the house in the middle of the night and read a "poetry" with his brother outside the door.
  'I love you, you love me, you are my sweet honey. '