481-485

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 481/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

After asking around clearly, the dealers came back and thought about it, thinking about buying some goods and taking them back to Qinzhou to sell them.
  Qinzhou is close to Qianzhou, and the weather is cold, so every household cooks less food. These days, people mostly use lard, which will become oily when it gets cold. I heard people from Shangyang say that the sweet potato starch will follow. Stewed in bone soup, the taste is also delicious.
  Although the brave ones will be starved to death and the timid ones will be starved to death, and those who do business must be bold, everyone at the beginning did not dare to take too much, so they just wanted to get a few hundred kilograms and go back to take a look.
  It turned out to be easy to sell later, and it was sold out in less than two days.
  What these traders usually do is to sell things from the south to the north, and sell things from the north to the south, and make a profit, which is not much. Big merchants look down on them, like those doing business in Shangyang, who know that instant noodles, Rice paper is easy to sell, but the journey is really far. If you want to make a lot of money from a trip, you have to sell it at a high price, but it is too high and people don’t want to buy it! It would take three to three months to go back and forth, and it would not be enough to just eat grass while pulling the goods, and the horse feed is also expensive. If you make a hundred or two hundred in one trip, people think it is not worth running, and the money is not worth it.
  However, it is difficult for small merchants to do business, and all they earn is hard-earned money. They only earn tens or hundreds of taels each time they make a trip, so they are willing to run.
  The first time the sales were good, everyone knew it. Now they wanted to buy more and sell them to Linjiangzhou. They wanted rice paper, toilet paper, beef jerky and everything else.
  Several factories have sold a lot of goods recently. This is a sign. I am afraid that more merchants will come in the future. When the waterway is opened, I am afraid that big merchants will come. Brother Zhao asked the next few factories to store more goods. , otherwise I might not be able to sell enough during the Chinese New Year.
  "Okay!" Fang Zichen said.
  Brother Zhao looked at him: "How much should I pay?"
  Fang Zichen didn't even think about it: "Forty Wen."
  This price is reasonable.
  The first one they paid was sixty-eight cents per catty. Qinzhou was not as good as Shangyang, but I think there were still people who bought fifty or sixty cents per catty.
  Brother Zhao nodded: "Then let's go to Anhe Village!"

  Fang Zichen: "Ah? Can someone just bring a letter?" What are you doing there? It's been cold recently, and it's not very comfortable to ride a horse. It's so cold.
  Brother Zhao smiled: "Guaizi and Gedan like to eat sausages. I want to pick two pigs over there and make some for them to eat when they come back." "
  Then I guess I have to kill three pigs. I'm afraid two pigs won't be enough. "Fang Zichen said.
  His son may have made it.
  Since his son wanted to eat, Fang Zichen would have to go there not only because it was cold, but also because Fang Zichen had to go under the knife.
  The Chinese New Year is a little later this year, and the Chinese New Year is in mid-February. Although it is a little late, it can be delicious after smoking it day and night for more than ten days.
  Brother Zhao and Fang Zichen went directly to Anhe Village.
  I originally thought it would take more than a week for the good boy to come back, but Meng Ruqing was in a hurry and rushed day and night.
  At this moment, he just wanted to get to Fang Zichen as quickly as possible.
  The fact of Qin Hengxuan's trip was not revealed. The Qin family's army all dressed up as guards and passed through the towns, which avoided a lot of trouble. Otherwise, the officials below knew that he was coming and would definitely greet him and deal with it. I'm afraid it would be It won't take long either.
  As soon as he entered Qianzhou and stepped onto the cement road, Meng Ruqing began to lift the car curtain and look out frequently. The weather on the road was mostly gloomy, and the cold wind was blowing. Along the way, some people saw the good boy, recognized him, and chased him. While stuffing something for him, Meng Ruqing felt happy and sad at the same time.
  It's noon now, and we have entered southern Sichuan. The cement road stretches forward without end. The rice fields on the roadside are full of green vegetables. From time to time, we can see a few women pulling vegetables in the field with their baskets folded, and children wearing cotton padded clothes on the ridges of the fields. Chasing and quarreling, it was a beautiful scene in the countryside, but Meng Ruqing had no intention of admiring it:
  "Brother Xuan, are you arriving soon?"
  He was not familiar with the terrain of Quzhou, Qin Hengxuan sighed helplessly, but within two hours, Meng Ruqing had already asked nine questions The next time, the cold wind blew into the car, and Qin Hengxuan put some clothes on him.
  "We just entered Qianzhou. It will probably take a few days. It's windy outside. Please be careful and don't catch the wind and cold."
  Meng Ruqing pursed her lips and clenched her fists.
  Qin Hengxuan opened his hand and found that his palm was cold and full of cold sweat.
  "Brother Xuan, I'm a little nervous." Meng Ruqing lowered his head, his eyes were hidden in the shadows and he couldn't see the expression on his face clearly, but his voice was trembling: "If I had listened to you and not
  insisted on going back to Beijing, right? Wouldn't it be like this? I...I didn't protect my child well. Tell me, will he hate me? When he sees me, will he drive me away?" Qin Hengxuan sighed
  , He pulled him into his arms and said warmly: "No."
  Meng Ruqing looked very haggard. The closer he got to Fang Zichen, the more uneasy he became. He didn't have a good rest for several nights. When he lay down, he tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep, even though he was too tired. , I fell asleep for a short time, and always had nightmares. I dreamed that when he went down to the cliff, the child had been smashed into a puddle of flesh and blood.
  Then he dreamed that Fang Zichen pointed at him and asked him fiercely why he showed up again. He would be better off without him.
  Why didn't you protect him? Do you know how he lived these years?