151-155.

Situ ReadingDanmei

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous page Page 151/521 Next page

Sponsored Links

It's not without reason.
  The admiration in Brother Zhao's eyes was too obvious.
  After the good boy finished asking, he went to the roadside to pick some flowers and gave them to Yang Mingyi.
  It's not that beautiful. The small wild flowers that often bloom on the roadside are as big as glutinous rice balls. They are ordinary and not as good as the rose peonies in the backyard. But Yang Mingyi still took them and smelled them as if they were precious. The faint smell of green grass said: "Thank you, dear boy."
  They were eye-catching, and the villagers looked at them from a distance.
  "The old man and the little brother must be the guests who just came!" "
  Who are they? I look at the clothes they are wearing. The material is good!" "
  I don't know, but they came in a carriage. I guess they are rich. That guy's looks are really standard. He's better than the girls I've seen."
  This time, digging for Houttuynia cordata was like fighting. Fang Zichen kept jumping and squealing. Stunned.
  In the end, Yang Mingyi and Guaizi went to pick it up. Mr. Wu put his hands behind his back and shook his head at Fang Zichen: "You're worthless."
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  Are you worthless?
  He was so old that he almost couldn't breathe even after saying a few words. How dare you talk to him? Where does that face come from?
  Although the village is barren, the scenery is indeed good. The roadside is green, wild flowers are in full bloom, and there are a few people working in the fields.

  Corn and rice are only grown for one season in Xiaohe Village. After the harvest in August, the fields are empty. Close to home, women and husbands will plow and plant some of the current small vegetables, such as radishes and cabbages. .
  In spring and summer, there are many wild vegetables in the mountains, so there is no need to plant too many in the fields. But in winter, it is no longer possible. It is so cold all of a sudden that people are willing to run up the mountain, let alone whether they are willing to run. Even if they are willing, there are no wild vegetables. It's easy to pick, and when it gets cold, small animals in the mountains hide, and large animals often run out when they have no food to eat, which is very dangerous.
  Farmers are accustomed to hard work and their families are poor. They take care of the land very closely. If they don't work for a day, they will feel tired. Even if they haven't cultivated yet, they will come to the field to weed and turn over it. When the soil is loosened, it will fall apart. It will be easier to plant and crops will grow easier.
  Fang Zichen had previously felt that their behavior was simply because they were full and had nothing to do.
  Weeds grow quickly, and even if we can't remove them with a hoe, they will grow again in the spring breeze, and they will grow again in less than a week. It's all in vain.
  But they are willing to work for nothing in order to feel at ease, and others can't say anything.
  The work is not rushed, and everyone is not too tired. We hoe a few times and chat with the people in the field next door. The farther away they are, the louder they speak.
  Chatting is like arguing.
  But it was lively.
  Mr. Wu only felt that his mind was open and he felt at ease.
  This afternoon, after digging the Houttuynia cordata, he still didn't want to go back. He said it was a rare trip and wanted to take a stroll, so Brother Zhao asked Guaizi to take them there.

Chapter 159
  The patriarch's family has a small fish pond. There are some grass carp in it, but it's not too much. It's fishy and has a strong smell. It's not oily enough and sticks to the pan. It's too oily and reluctant to part with it. People in the village don't eat it often, but occasionally I will also buy one or two for toothpaste.
  Brother Zhao asked Fang Zichen to buy some. Fang Zichen grumbled and didn't want to go. He said he was scared and his heart stopped beating. He needed to lie down on the bed to rescue him.
  As soon as Brother Zhao took off his shoes, he ran away.
  It took almost an hour to prepare three dishes.
  A roast duck, a spicy and sour fish dish, and a cold Houttuynia cordata dish.
  The roast duck skin is crispy and fragrant, the meat is sweet and firm in texture.
  The fish meat is cut into thin slices, and the soup is sour and spicy, which can be completely soaked into the meat. It is sprinkled with chopped green onion, which completely masks the fishy smell.
  When I made blood sausage before, I had some peanuts left at home. Brother Zhao also fried them. He also added some chili sauce, chopped garlic and green onions, and mixed them with Houttuynia cordata. Let's not talk about the taste. It's red and white. The greens are mixed together, which makes you appetizing.
  No one came back, so Fang Zichen kept drooling over the vegetables. Watching Brother Zhao go to the backyard to carry firewood, he stared at the door and hurriedly took a spoonful, put it into his mouth, and quickly spit it out.
  "Ah, ah, ah..."
  Brother Zhao came back at some point and stood at the door looking at him, gloating on his face.
  "Fuck, I'm so salty."
  There was a lot of Houttuynia cordata, and the hot sauce wasn't too busy, so Brother Zhao poured a spoonful of salt into it without mixing it.
  Fang Zichen's eyes were wandering, as if he was going to steal something, and he kept calling him to move firewood. Brother Zhao knew that this person was going to cause trouble.
  as expected.
  Fang Zichen glared at him: "Did you do it on purpose?"
  Brother Zhao innocently said: "No!"
  "You still said no, do you want to kill me so that you can become a widow? Take pity on me! I almost became Wu Dalang... ····"