131-135

"Shut up." Yang Mutao's red eyes stared at her, the anger inside almost turning into substance.
  Mrs. Yang swallowed, and an unprecedented sense of fear rose up in her feet, sending chills down her spine for a moment.
  Yang Mutao only thought it was ridiculous and absurd: "You love me, and you still do this kind of thing, why are you so shameless? Do you still know about etiquette, justice and integrity?" "I love
  you, I really love you." Mrs. Yang knelt on the ground. , cried and whined, and said: "Master, I was confused for a moment. I know I was wrong. I know I was wrong. Please forgive me." He is
  a man who witnessed his wife's cheating. If he didn't get angry to death on the spot, it is considered his character. alright.
  Yang Mutao slapped her again and said angrily: "Dream."
  In front of Yang Mingyi and an outsider, Mrs. Yang also felt ashamed. She repeatedly begged for mercy, but Yang Mutao didn't care about the relationship between husband and wife at all. She was at home At that time, she was the legitimate daughter who was pampered by her family. After marrying Yang Mutao, she became the mistress of the family, and she had always enjoyed great glory.
  Has this ever happened before?
  She was indeed guilty of stealing, but was it all her fault?
  "Master, what do you think?"
  Although Yang Mutao and she have been married for many years, they don't have much affection. He only treats Mrs. Yang with due respect and nothing else: "I want to divorce you.
  "I'm pregnant, are you going to divorce me too?" Mrs. Yang said with the last glimmer of hope, "Don't you want a son?" Yang Mutao

  looked at her belly: "That one in your belly is really my son. " "Is that so?"
  The housekeeper was lying on the ground, her eyes flickering, and Mrs. Yang said: "Yes!"
  Yang Mutao: "How long have you been with him behind my back?"
  Mrs. Yang paused, lowered her eyes and did not dare to look at him. After a moment, he said: "Yes, it's been two months."
  Yang Mutao shouted: "Tell me the truth."
  Mrs. Yang didn't dare to hide it anymore: "...It's been more than three months."
  "The child is also more than three months old. It’s been over a month, what a coincidence!” Yang Mutao said gloomily.
  Mrs. Yang's face was pale, and her stomach was cramping, but she couldn't care less: "Master..." "I'm
  afraid you don't know, before I gave birth to brother Yi, I fell off a horse and injured myself. I had a hard time having children. The doctor said that if I wanted to have a child, I was afraid there was no hope. But he didn’t say death, so I didn’t give up. As a result, after all these years, with so many people in the backyard, I was the only one, Brother Yi. You suddenly told me that you When I was pregnant, I still thought that God was open-minded and could not see that I would never have a child. Now, you fucking tell me, is there such a coincidence in this world? Is it possible?" Yang Mutao yelled.
  His eyes were full of blood, and he kept asking questions one after another. He was rarely like this. After decades of marriage, Mrs. Yang had never seen him so rude and angry.

  She was stunned and had nothing to say for a moment.
  She was not sure whose son her son was, but she secretly hoped that it was Yang Mutao's.
  When she first got pregnant, it wasn't like she wasn't afraid, but now that things have become like this, what if she was afraid?
  She is a woman, and she longs for a child more than anyone else. She keeps telling herself that this child belongs to her and the master. She thinks so much, and even she thinks so.
  When Yang Mutao said this, even his son refused to recognize him.
  She risked her life, put away all the embarrassment, panic, and discomfort in her eyes, and yelled: "Is it all my fault? Yes, I stole someone, but I still love you! Isn't this a betrayal of you?"
  What a shocking statement!
  Fang Zichen looked at Mrs. Yang and was stunned.
  like?
  Cheating after falling in love?
  If this is not betrayal, then what is!
  □□Cheating and mental cheating seem to be very serious.
  Just like two pieces of shit, even if they are different colors and shapes, both are smelly.
  "I have been married to you for so many years. How many days have you spent with me? I am a woman. I need love and care. You fill the courtyard with people year after year. You can hug me from left to right. Why can't I?" Mrs. Yang stood up tremblingly from the ground, crying in tears.
  "I gave you the position of mistress," Yang Mutao frowned: "Isn't this enough?"
  Mrs. Yang was trembling all over: "Not enough, not enough. You know, this is never what I want. What feelings do I have for you? It’s not that you don’t know, but you turned a blind eye. When I watched you talking and laughing at those bitches, do you know what I was thinking? I wanted to kill them, kill them all, but, I I know you don't like this, so I endure it...I've endured it for decades, and I'm going crazy. I really can't bear it anymore." "So
  you're cuckolding me?" Yang Mutao pointed at the housekeeper: " You are not picky. You found such an adulterer and let such a person cuckold me. You are really good." Facing Mrs. Yang's embarrassed face, he said one by one: "Zheng Xiaoling, have you forgotten that you were You begged for nothing and insisted on marrying me. I didn't rush to beg you. Have you forgotten? I said it at that time. I said that I don't like you. You can't be the only one in this life. You were greedy for it. My beauty, I said it doesn't matter, but now you come to blame me, where does the shame come from?"
  Fang Zichen: "..."
  It seems that you know a lot.
  Is it time for him to leave?
  But... the good stuff always comes later, and he really couldn't bear to leave.
  Mrs. Yang was speechless.
  Everything Yang Mutao said is true.